Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, larus said:

I saw the last round. I felt sorry for the Chinese that one of them missed the bar but I was glad for the Japan team.

it must had been a heartbreaking because they prepared hard for a long time for the olympic:sad1:@larus👋

9 hours ago, larus said:

Nadia is living in USA since 90s. She is married with an American gymnast, Bart Conner. They have an 18 years old son.  She was at the Opening Ceremony along with Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams and Karl Lewis. They were one of the athletes who carried the Olympic Torch.

Team Usa Unity GIF by All Better4 iconic athletes.🌻

cto

--------

#Goblin stars #GongYoo and #LeeDongWook together in a new commercial. @rocat🤗

Spoiler

=====

@sadthe1st💖

tumblr_p7rbmaUqzp1ux3h01o1_540.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

20 hours ago, agenth said:

(he actually looks better in motion)

He looks like a Turkish oppa :emmm:

@larus Nice to see Romanian gymnasts in tonight's game. Good luck! :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Turkish oppa

How come?

did you see him live? 

I just think his photos turn out that way but in reality he looks different.

same as martinenghi 

Them Italians ….

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

How come?

He has the "serial killer" look.

200.gif?cid=09287e48tgi213moqknhb09cuj9m

I haven't seen him live though. Can you share a gif or a video please?

@MayanEcho can I offer you a snack? :kiss_wink:

pretty-cupcakes-464853.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

I haven't seen him live though. Can you share a gif or a video please?

@partyon how about thisAlicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

maybe even @Lmangla considered him as oppa?

----

Jump GIF by Olympics

======

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It might make you run though? 😅 Seafood snacks please. 

😎+++

0c407859fbb52a346c12098b6ad7f6414e71b670.jpg

Beer Battered Onion Rings  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

maybe even @Lmangla considered him as oppa?

All I know is that @agenth is cheating on Ji Chang Wook oppa left and right..... She's been fangirling swimmers since yesterday....

Caught Red Handed Omg GIF

I'm convinced it's the abs making her heart sway!

friends-i-knew-it.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

All I know is that @agenth is cheating on Ji Chang Wook oppa left and right..... She's been fangirling swimmers since yesterday....

not really, since the swimmers tend to look like aliens when they make their entrance, with their skintight pants, hats and mirror-goggles.

the second they look better is when they remove their cap, once finishing the race and looking at the board to check their time...

as if their dream is coming true...

i'm wonderiung how the swim lanes are chosen per swimmer. since some lanes are in the middle, so there is more "vibration" from the strong swimming of the neighbouring lanes...

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Tempura squid 😄

Alright, I would not eat that (as I am not a fan of squid) but I will offer you a peace offering in any case (which is more my style). :kiss_wink:

pan-fried-trout2.jpg

Pan seared trout with garlic, lemon and parsley. ENJOY! :kisslevel:

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

i'm wonderiung how the swim lanes are chosen per swimmer. since some lanes are in the middle, so there is more "vibration" from the strong swimming of the neighbouring lanes...

Don't try to change the subject here, chingu. This is like the 4th season of "Original Barf drama" :D

Love Ft. Swimming and Dumping of Ultimate Oppas.

Dungeons And Dragons Breaking Up GIF by Hyper RPG

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

You are the world’s youngest great grandpa.

Heh. Vengo playing roles as grandpa is not a new thing. As Dong Hua whose age was more than 300,000 years old... can anyone even top that? 😅

He's also one of the tallest in C-ent at 191cm, also one of the most handsome IMO. Plus, he's still the benchmark when it comes to long white/silver hair.

I'm planning to start watching Snow Fall this weekend. How was it so far? He's smoking hot in that gif 🥵

30 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

he could be a J-actor/idol 25 but only 5'7 his height

Who, Dong Sicheng? Or the skater? 

He can still be one if he really wants it, but he's already 25 too. Usually the idols are trained young and debut in their 20s. If he wants to act, he'd still be up against many.

Hikaru and Meme. 11th Single is out tomorrow!

These two are quite close, as Meme can be that playful to the "scary" Hikaru, LOL!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Heh. Vengo playing roles as grandpa is not a new thing. As Dong Hua whose age was more than 300,000 years old... can anyone even top that? 😅  

He's also one of the tallest in C-ent at 191cm, also one of the most handsome IMO. Plus, he's still the benchmark when it comes to long white/silver hair.

I'm planning to start watching Snow Fall this weekend. How was it so far? He's smoking hot in that gif 🥵

how could I forgot that's my first c-drama which I re-watched the  The Eternal Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms/(Eternal Love (2017).

This poster:omg:She must be standing on a hefty box:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Spoiler

so far it is interesting to watched, liked Gothic period vampires c-drama and it's only the first ep.,but main leads have already saved each other from dangers , my type of love story🥰btw> Why do all the henchmen look liked LDW’s Reaper? 😂

=====

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Who, Dong Sicheng? Or the skater? 

@MayanEcho it is the Olympic skater

Tumblr: Image:allgoodlol:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

well, not into those war and stuffs but artistic swimming has always been my favorite sport to watch during the olympics.. i'm kind of disappointed for this year..

i need to rewatch artistic gymnastics for men and women... live timing here in singapore is like, 11pm and ending probably 2am-ish on weekdays hahaha although i would really want to pull the "work from home" excuse but i can't since it's quarter closing for my co

so which are your favorite sports to watch in the olympics?

==

warabi-mochi-placed-on-a-black-japanese-

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

so which are your favorite sports to watch in the olympics?

I don`t have a favorite to watch. I have watched a little bit of the following sports so far: swimming, artistic gymnastic, fencing, rowing, archery, table tennis, tennis, shooting, basketball and volleyball. Probably I will watch other sports but there is so little time. 😅

13 hours ago, WeunXK said:

it must had been a heartbreaking because they prepared hard for a long time for the olympic

It is heartbreaking for everyone, especially when they are good and they have a chance for medals. It is difficult at the Olympics because they take place once every 4 years and some will no longer participate. But that`s life. Some rejoice and others cry: for the third time at Olympics but only 4th place, very close, a former medalist misses the chance to win another medal, you only lose by a few points etc. It is hard but as long that there is sportsmanship it is all right.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2