Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Two excellent actors - one Korean, the other Japanese! I will watch this! 6 episode drama - premiering on Sept 27.

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Looking good! Might consider it too, though maybe not live watching. Six eps is easy to finish if the plot and acting are really good. 🙂 

I am in❣️@partyon @MayanEcho

2bc5a5b8e0846b3d526bde0066cba0caeb92539c.gifv

adding😇

The much-anticipated Korean and Japanese collaboration, What Comes After Love Kdrama (사랑 후에 오는 것들), has taken the internet by storm as Coupang Play reveals its emotional new posters. Starring Sakaguchi Kentaro and Lee Se-young, this drama promises to deliver a heart-wrenching love story that transcends cultural boundaries. Directed by Moon Hyun-sung, known for his works in The King’s Case NoteAs One, and Seoul Vibes, the drama sets high expectations for a compelling narrative filled with emotional depth.

Spoiler

The newly released posters feature Sakaguchi Kentaro and Lee Se-young locked in tearful gazes, their faces inches apart, reflecting a palpable sense of longing and despair. The poignant caption, “Just looking at your eyes makes me desperate,” hints at the intense emotional journey awaiting viewers. The imagery, combined with the melancholic tagline, suggests a story rich in sentiment and conflict, promising a melodrama that will resonate deeply with its audience.

Adapted from the novel Sarang Hue Oneun Gotdeul by Gong Ji Young, the plot of What Comes After Love revolves around Choi Hong, a Korean student studying in Japan, and Aoki Jungo, her Japanese counterpart. The two characters meet and fall deeply in love, only to part ways due to differing views on love and practical life challenges. Five years later, their paths cross again in Korea, setting the stage for a rekindled romance fraught with unresolved emotions and new dilemmas.

Lee Se-young, renowned for her roles in The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract, The Law Cafe, and The Red Sleeve, brings her exceptional acting skills to the character of Choi Hong. Her ability to convey deep emotional nuances is expected to add significant weight to the drama’s narrative. On the other hand, Sakaguchi Kentaro, a prominent Japanese actor celebrated for his performances in dramas like Okaeri Mone, Signal: Choki Mikaiketsu Jiken Sosahan, and Juhan Shuttai!, takes on the role of Aoki Jungo. His presence in the drama heightens the anticipation, given his track record of delivering powerful and moving performances.

The collaboration between these two talented actors from different cultural backgrounds adds a unique flavour to the drama, offering viewers a fresh and engaging love story. The release of these posters has already generated substantial buzz, with fans eagerly awaiting the series’ debut. What Comes After Love is set to captivate audiences with its poignant storytelling and stellar cast. As the drama unfolds, viewers can expect an emotional rollercoaster that explores the complexities of love, loss, and reconciliation.

https://www.leisurebyte.com/what-comes-after-love-kdrama-lee-se-young/

----

It’s only the first posters and Coupang Play’s What Comes After Love already has me sat with my tissues for our longing leads, Lee Se-young (The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract) and Sakaguchi Kentaro (Dr. Chocolate). Also starring Hong Jong-hyun (Race) and Nakamura Anne (Aoshima-kun wa Ijiwaru), it’s going to be a warm and moody autumn with the cross-cultural romance premiering on September 27. [MBC]

c.https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/news-bites-july-18-2024/

----

Kim Yoo Jung Refreshingly gorgeous both the model and the view👸🫶🥰

===

Wanted afternoon tea today, but couldn’t find a place to go. So I made a plate for one instead…

Wanted afternoon tea today, but couldn’t find a place to go. So I made a plate for one instead…🤭

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

+2

On 7/17/2024 at 6:18 PM, kokodus said:

I'm so glad you liked Save me. It was my go to song. For atleast 1 year I listened to it repeatedly on a daily basis while commuting. 

If you hadn't liked save me, we would have had a blood bath here. Lol. 

I'm kind of getting the hang of your taste in music, let me try a few more, see if you like them

@Dhakra I'm really going to the depth of my bts knowledge for mining out these songs for you. Lol. Lets see if you like atleast one of them. 

Okay sis, I feel some honest very good brotherly and sisterly energy here. This is like multiple holidays falling on the same day, because I feel like I want to praise you and it feels wrong for both of us. :biubiu:

BTS - The Truth Untold sounds amazing, love the piano, piano is always good regardless of the song, but it has the right amount of pain, drama and melancholy. Honestly thinking about giving it a 14-day-trial in my sad playlist. I like it, a song well chosen sis. Good job.

V - Winter Bear. HOLY SMOKES WHAT IS THIS BANGER OF A SONG. This is like Christmas Tree, god V is just so freaking good. His songs are like soulfood. How could you hide this song from your brother all these years? God I want to dive into this song for the next days. The guitar, the soft violin, his voice. The whole vibe of the song. Pure art. It's just pure art.
Sis, I owe you one, you have a brotherly pass. 

Edit: You know what? I give you two. To win any argument, to erase my opinion, to get my support no question asked, whatever you need, I give it to you. Just say the words "Winter Bear" and I will grant your wish like a genie. 

Blue & Grey is okay, I know why you chose the song, but it doesn't click for me, but that's fine BECAUSE I WILL LISTEN TO V - WINTER BEAR FOR THE NEXT 72 HOURS. HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

:fun:

I haaaave the best sister in the wooooorld. I haaave the beeest sister in the woohoohooorld. lalalalalala.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

:coolshades:Cha  x GQ Korea x Yves Saint LaurentImage

CHA EUNWOO USING THE BACKDOOR TO SNEAK INTO YOUR HOUSE… 🔥🥵

Spoiler

Fashion & beauty · Trending
#CHAEUNWOOwithSAINTLAURENT

----

Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun's 'World Gay' Pictorial

Published on 2024/07/18 | Source

On the 17th, fashion magazine Cosmopolitan released a pictorial of Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun, who splashed the cover of the August issue.

photo1851043.jpg

The two recently made headlines by appearing together in the music video for K.Will's new song "There's No Farewell Song for Me" and introducing the second story of "World Gay" that will follow "Please Don't Do This".

The two said, "It's like we're working as an idol unit", and shared their recent situation of enjoying the 'World Game' meme culture.

Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun showed off their visual chemistry and made natural expressions or sweet poses close to each other.

Seo In-guk said, "I'm so grateful to Ahn Jae-hyun. I turned off the Kakao Talk notification and I'm an introvert who's afraid of phone calls. He contacted me constantly after I saw him for the first time on "Please Don't Do This"", and added, "It's Ahn Jae-hyun who continued the relationship".

He added, "I'm so grateful that I think this guy has been planning this for 12 years".

Ahn Jae-hyun also expressed his sincerity, saying, "I thought I was deeply in love this time while filming "There's No Farewell Song for Me"".

"When I watched the completed music video, I thought I said, "I missed you", and not Seo In-guk. I thought I'd I spit it out without realizing it", he said, drawing attention.

https://www.hancinema.net/seo-in-guk-and-ahn-jae-hyun-s-world-gay-pictorial-178399.html

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I haaaave the best sister in the wooooorld. I haaave the beeest sister in the woohoohooorld. lalalalalala.

This took a wild turn. Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

god V is just so freaking good. His songs are like soulfood

Please say it loud. There are some people here *cough @partyon cough @Sleepy Owl cough cough* who just see oppa as a pretty face and give him names of Raccoon and whatnot. Pfft. 

Ok i accept that he caught my eyes the first time because cmon who can overlook that face...but I would nt be still talking about him if he wasn't more that that, right? I personally think he is sooo talented but he is kinda lazy to release more songs. LOL. 

I think you should check out his last album layover. You might like the songs there. 

You know what? I give you two. To win any argument, to erase my opinion, to get my support no question asked, whatever you need, I give it to you. Just say the words "Winter Bear" and I will grant your wish like a genie

Noted. Will come handy. 

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Two excellent actors - one Korean, the other Japanese! I will watch this! 6 episode drama - premiering on Sept 27.

Pass. Looks like a tearjerker. Both are already crying in the poster. Not for me. 

20 hours ago, rocat said:

This is also why….kekeke…but kinda retro…

He looks like my pineapple oppa in this pic. Niceee

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Both have already given up on meeting women - just marry each other already :D

They are so cute together and always look like they genuinely enjoy each other’s company very much - so goofy they make me smile. 

@WeunXK

@kokodus

I like him like this…

spacer.png

It seems pineapple oppa has a cousin in a boy band, Zerobase1 (from Boys Planet - a competition to form boy bands)

Ricky is his name…a resemblance? :)

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

microsoft sucks!!!!! so frustrated. why do they do these stupid windows updates in background that disable everything? my computer crashed along with the rest of the world. tried to boot and delete the update today but nothing helped. have to call a technician tomorrow and hopefully they will able to fix it. fingers crossed.

+2

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

+2

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

This took a wild turn

Side Eye Suspicious GIF - Side eye Suspicious Suspect - Discover & Share  GIFs D-different sister!?

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Please say it loud. There are some people here *cough @partyon cough @Sleepy Owl cough cough* who just see oppa as a pretty face and give him names of Raccoon and whatnot. Pfft. 

Ok i accept that he caught my eyes the first time because cmon who can overlook that face...but I would nt be still talking about him if he wasn't more that that, right? I personally think he is sooo talented but he is kinda lazy to release more songs. LOL. 

Well, he does have the look of a raccoon, but that doesn't reduce his talent by one bit. I give a damn about his looks, I rate him purely on his voice and musical talent and it's so amazing. 

I have listened to Winter Bear the whole evening and it puts me in such a peaceful, happy mood. I think I nailed it when I said his songs are like soulfood. 

Honestly I like it when artists like him release less songs, but quality instead. I don't like it when some artists release songs like candy and half of them are just either bad or full of lazy songwriting. Yuqi from Gi-dle is similiar, it took ages for each song to be released, but when she does, she nails it. 

Spoiler

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

I think you should check out his last album layover. You might like the songs there.

Sound nice, but not in the same category as Winter Bear or Christmas Tree.

But it seems like noona dropped me and I am a free bird again. Back to the Spaaaaaaa.

• Blob 2

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla   My computer somehow survived. At least for now. 

my hard disk completely got wiped out and I had to replace. it was old comp and it had already crashed about year ago with previous update. so glad I had my important files uploaded to onedrive. really frustrating. 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla  I’m sorry to hear that. It is really frustrating. My parents called me yesterday panicking. Luckily  their computer is also fine. And my dad computer doesn’t Update background. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I’m sorry to hear that. It is really frustrating. My parents called me yesterday panicking. Luckily  their computer is also fine. And my dad computer doesn’t Update background. 

I was also panicking when I saw the computer first refuse to load. only after I saw the news, I felt some relief knowing that it was a worldwide issue. I went through so much trying to delete the update but ultimately comp just crashed. had to get a technician to fix the issue. glad he was able to fix the part and so I don't have to replace the computer for now. 

it is really irritating that these companies are pushing through updates that make a computer wonky. don't get why they don't test it enough. in some ways, the time when computers didn't automatically update in background was so much better.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla  it is. And it affect so many thinks. Banks, Airports etc.

But good to hear that you don´t have to replace computer.

By the way how  Scandal daily been this week. Been to busy to watch anything.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, joccu said:

By the way how  Scandal daily been this week. Been to busy to watch anything.

it is still yet to shape up. just kind of zip through any boring scenes but at least it still has plot compared to the previous two dailies which was so incoherent ^_^

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

my hard disk completely got wiped out and I had to replace. it was old comp and it had already crashed about year ago with previous update.

So sorry to hear that. I've turned off automatic update from years ago since some MS updates crash older devices.  Normal daily security update I'd go ahead after 2-3 days, any others would be at least a week after release.

8 hours ago, joccu said:

I’m sorry to hear that. It is really frustrating. My parents called me yesterday panicking. Luckily  their computer is also fine. And my dad computer doesn’t Update background. 

I've been in either mobile or tab lately since the laptop I previously mainly use had become unreliable. Had I switched it on I'm sure it would be gone for good.

Got aware that there might be problems dawn of Friday when the hubs was messaging me of systems being down. By noon the Crowdstrike outage is in the news. 😑

BananaSplit_RECIPE_060123_3809.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time. How are you guys doing?? Hope everything is back to normal with Blue Screen error in Windows operating systems. :wub:

I've been too busy whole last week with something interesting! I am helping out our neighborhood event organizers with their upcoming event. I must admit that I am so having fun working on it! Ha ha ha.. :joy: Hope we all can have a lot of fun when the event is finally on. :getmygrooveon:

And here we go again. You guys always assign me a new event project and then disappear yourselves in to the thin air. :loolz: Seriously, this is not how it should be! Right??? Ha ha ha.. :joy:

Okay then, you guys have fun! :ohboy2:

See you again..

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

Bowl-of-Canned-Pineapple-683x1024.jpg

ctto

Pineapple to cap the manic Monday.

Tired. And it was so humid and hot earlier. 🥵

The breakfast meals were still served in McDonald's when I went before noon, so I had my favourite wrap and hash brown combo. 😋

Busy since yesterday, sigh...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2