Add and Subtract Game

Admin

keys-to-a-happy-weekend.jpeg?format=1000

ctto

Might find time to see Sh**ting Star cos this scene is too funny. :lol:

Girl writes that the guy's d**k doesn't work and essentially non-existent, LMAO! This scene is the aftermath after that piece gets published.

• LOL 4

On 8/15/2023 at 3:52 PM, larus said:

Welcome back! 

I am watching My Dearest and The First Responders 2. I just finished Reply 1988. I liked it very much. I knew about the drama but I managed to watch it just now. :)

+2

Ohhh the reply series

:fullofhearts:

I have watched Reply 1997 , 1988 and loved them both.

have you watched reply 1994 ?!

Wanna start First responders but i wanna catch up S1 remaining eps (stopped it midway due to bc schedules back then)

How is so far ? 

On 8/16/2023 at 8:30 AM, partyon said:

You have started dropping dramas, I see… :D 

@4evrkdrama Am good, thanks! My fellow EOs are so busy though. :tears:

Will only watch the last episode of Not Others. What started off as a quirky show ended up being a snooze fest with the mom being too much. Also, Park Sung Hoon has been barely featured from ep 4 ->

Am loving Cold Blooded Intern though! :glasses:

And soon Oppa’s drama premieres! Yay!

Thats true though !

Park Sung Hoon has very little screen time in the show !

Not loving the series much,

Its only 12 eps but am finding it simlply dragging way too much !

And i finished watching ep 3 & 4 of cold blooded intern, and Ra Mi Ran's character is taking bold moves [ seeing the preview of next eps], seems like this show will have me completely hooked for a while !

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Might find time to see Sh**ting Star cos this scene is too funny. :lol:

Girl writes that the guy's d**k doesn't work and essentially non-existent, LMAO! This scene is the aftermath after that piece gets published.

That is a light and fluffy drama sis @MayanEcho,

I had fun watching it :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

On 8/16/2023 at 2:26 PM, Sleepy Owl said:

I completed the drama yesterday Chingu. For me overall it was a very good horror drama. It wasn't scary, but I liked how they incorporated the folklore and shamanism in the same. 

Kim Tae Ri surely knows how to select a good script, and I got to say, she impressed me yet again with her amazing acting. It was just so good to see Oh Jung Se and Kim Tae Ri acting together, the cast list of this drama was very good.

I havent started Revenant yet since am scaredy cat, but my sis loved the show incredibly , spilling spoilers in btwn out of excitement and anxiety :joy:

But now, whenever someone knocks my door, I have this reaction 

I wish to watch it,

But am already such a person with this reaction all the time, 

So seeing this review make me step back a little bit further away :joy:

I plan to start watching "Uncanny Counter 2". I loved the first season, so hopefully S2 is as good. I am also interested in checking out "Moving" since that drama has got an extremely good cast list. We are seeing Zo In Sung back in dramas after so many years. So yeah, that drama is worth checking out. 

Uncanny counter is another drama that i havent watched yet but piqued my curiosity with latest villian 

0001610336_002_20230629095205666.jpg

Like seriously ?

This man with a villainous role wwuuuhhhh

I wanna get reviews on it so bad !

The vibe he gives off is daamn dark 

I also do plan to start "My Dearest" Namgoong Min in a Sageuk, I got to check it out. How has it been though? I will be careful watching it, since the era they are going for, there is a higher chance of this drama having a sad ending 

I sort of sense the sad ending right from ep 1 

And i have started preparing my heart for it.

The drama is too good to avoid even if it has got sad ending.

I would rather endure it.

Am in love with Nam goong min, this man acting is on par,

FL Character is kinda annoying at times, but there are scenes where you would admire her too !!!

I wont say it would be anothed Mr.Sunshine,

But the drama is beautiful in its own way, even the osts are perfect !

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Am on a bingewatch today as well. Have completed 8 episodes of Because This is My First Life.

Started off well, but halfway and I feel like it's moving a bit too slow for my taste. @sweetroad have you watched it?

Aaaannd, it happens once every 5 years, but I've got Second Lead Syndrome.... :grimace: He's so much more charming than the robotic and boring ML.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

If I remember correctly @sadthe1st likes Kim Min Kyu? Knowing @4evrkdrama dongsaeng, he's probably on her oppa list too. :joy:

@larus @joccu 5050 will be on Unanswered Questions today (similar program to 60 minutes). Seems that they are trying to do damage control before it airs:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/fifty-fifty-family-members-to-reveal-why-they-started-the-lawsuit-on-unanswered-questions

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/08/enter-talk-fifty-fifty-members.html

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/08/fifty-fifty-breaks-silence-on-sns.html

I have a feeling k-netz are gonna tear them apart after tonight.

Friends Love GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

On 8/18/2023 at 4:16 PM, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali he even shows his full behind assets in a "love making" scene with the lady on the office table (am trying to word this in a less R rated way). Knowing you, twin, you will be interested to check the assets out on @gm4queen's oppa. :joy:

lol @partyon 

was the reason @gm4queen ‘s oppa didn’t do any drama for years to work in his behind asset or the abs before i check :loolz:

Welcome back @4evrkdrama :heythere:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

was the reason @gm4queen ‘s oppa didn’t do any drama for years to work in his behind asset or the abs before i check

Ha ha ha.. So funny you guys are. I am super duper happy that my Daniel oppa has become a hot topic among you! :joy: He starred in 2 dramas last year, chingu! So your comment doesn't even apply... :D He he he.. Just kidding! Don't mind me. :loolz:

+2

• LOL 7

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

was the reason @gm4queen ‘s oppa didn’t do any drama for years to work in his behind asset or the abs before i check

Probably doing a lot of squats, twin.

Working Out GIF by Pudgy Penguins

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am super duper happy that my Daniel oppa has become a hot topic among you!

The person getting the most love from k-netz is actually this guy, Ahn Jae Hong:

b7cf074a9823e1aa352c10335adb8ced_1692372

So many articles about him everywhere!

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/ahn-jaehong-mask-girl-acting-netizens-reaction-praise/

The other person from Mask Girl creating a buzz is Nana! I loved her the most in this drama.

public?exp=1692467326&sig=05d628cec9bb80

Phenomenal acting! :cutekitty:

I have now completed 11 episodes out of 16 of Because This Is My First Life - with minimal fastforwarding. I would call that short of a miracle as it is a romcom. @sweetroad @kokodus :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Started off well, but halfway and I feel like it's moving a bit too slow for my taste. @sweetroad have you watched it?

I haven't! Let me know how you like it if you finish it.

We're almost done with It's Okay to Not Be Okay (my like 4th time, everyone else's 1st time). It is soo good.

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

Saturday!

Bart Simpson Saturday GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

The other person from Mask Girl creating a buzz is Nana! I loved her the most in this drama.

Yeah, unnie! She is my favorite too. Even if Daniel wasn't a part of the drama, I would still watch it just for Nana. She's so pretty and slaying! I was stunned seeing her stunts. :lol: May be she's a perfect fit for action genre. Hope she can grab some awards for her splendid performance in Mask Girl.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha.. So funny you guys are. I am super duper happy that my Daniel oppa has become a hot topic among you! :joy:

Finally, we all become with you in the same page for once  :mrgreen:

IMG-1296.gif

IMG-1297.gif

@partyon  we need to drag him to gym lol 

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I haven't! Let me know how you like it if you finish it.

Well so far it's good. Am about to start ep 12 in a bit. I think you might like it!

I remember back when it aired in 2017 that Because This is My First Life was kind of a sleeper hit that international kdrama viewers ended up loving and choosing as the best drama that year. Everyone was watching it. Except for me because I was in a drama slump that year. :sweatingbullets:

Funnily enough it wasn't the most popular drama in Korea - it was way more popular among international viewers than with k-netz.

Was feeling like a romcom, and this one is not disappointing me with 5 episodes left. Contract marriage is always fun.

MV5BNzIzNjRiMjEtNDg0Ny00NmUxLThkNDctMDYy

The ML and his cat reminds me of James Bond's Blofeld villain though :D

DimJollyBudgie-max-1mb.gif

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  we need to drag him to gym lol 

Let's enter him into a bootcamp, twin! More abs to @gm4queen's oppa.

:wow1:

spacer.png

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Should remind  you of the worse kdrama  :tounge_wink:

Not L oppa's drama, twin. :scream:

Harry Potter Silence GIF

Let's never mention the Cat drama on this thread again. :rip:

EDIT: Am surprised by the varied writing of Because This Is My First Life. We are getting sub-plot after sub-plot, keeping the drama interesting and fresh.

:eatscookie:

@confusedheart @sweetroad See? I don't always need a Thai lakorn to keep me invested. LOL

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: Am surprised by the varied writing of Because This Is My First Life. We are getting sub-plot after sub-plot, keeping the drama interesting and fresh.

all I remember about this drama the guide of how to fish kiss or was the opposite  :mrgreen:

IMG-1302.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Ameera Ali @4evrkdrama and chingus who liked Abs:winkx:

spacer.png

Some shirtless male leads in kdramas 

via You know I have no chingu!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):Losing-control GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Gong Yoo- Coffee Prince

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik- High Society

Ji Chang Wook- The K2

Woo Do Hwan- My Country The New Age

Kim Soo Hyun- It’s Okay Not To Be Okay

Ahn Bo Hyun- Military Prosecutor Doberman

Rowoon- The King’s Affection

and i included our oppa @confusedheart chingu and me:Pandabulous:

4e976125bddeb59854b0d9f69ff8a40650eee328.gifv

cto

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

all I remember about this drama the guide of how to fish kiss or was the opposite  :mrgreen:

All kdrama kisses look like that if you speed them up :joy:

d13117ae-b82b-4241-b3aa-98f5150429de_tex

@sweetroad Good drama! Like I always say, 10-12 episodes would have been enough, but it was a good run! It gets 7.5/10 points from me.

1 hour ago, Learry said:

Some shirtless male leads in kdramas 

Well, well, well... What do we have here? :love:

Come to mama...

Come Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, Learry said:

and i included our oppa @confusedheart chingu and me

Wait, where are the abs?

Magnify Sasheer Zamata GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 5