Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu Thanks!

Maybe wine will make me remember the plot. :D Fortunately it's coming back to me now.

This lady is still too annoying though.

Shutterstock_13740759z.jpg

Did you see btw that Choi Jin Hyuk has now been confirmed for starring in Accounting Firm? We will get 2 MLs - ex-EO oppa and L oppa. :glasses:

Not sure of the genre, but looks like it won't be a romance drama in any case.

• Blob 3

@joccu The cop is smart in this drama, but the rookie cop tailing the victim in ep 2 did a bad job.

Also the reporter is TSTL. :unamused:

Not sure about the synopsis of Accounting Firm. L Oppa plays an accountant who comes from a humble background but is very intelligent. Whereas ex-EO oppa plays the rich guy whose father is the president of the company. I have a feeling CJH will play the villain... Will be his first villain role in that case.

The drama now changed its name to Numbers: Watchdogs in the Building Forest. :idk:

https://mydramalist.com/744307-accounting-firm

What are your thoughts about Heechul's latest scandal? :grimace:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  Well that sounds like pretty decent plot. But who knows. 

Well about the Scandal. I don´t know. It is always risky business to talk about social issues.  But this is Heechul. For me it looks like he´s been honest al the time. Telling what he thinks.

I mean yeah maybe he should not been swearing and been drunk on live broadcast but also they should not invited him if he was drunk. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu Not gonna beat around the bush. He has really said some questionable things this before, but this time they were bad (especially the stuff he said about women and Japan). And he wasn't my favorite person to begin with. 

:grimace:

Also, could they not afford to hire a younger actress to be a high-schooler?

image.png

And what's up with JK's new haircut? :blink:

YeiIblS_6hK-huNPevkz-xGAXxWUqIG85efGvlan

3xV4XU-pciD9p0Nd3-XRAhtihaR-cdP9QCVHLusT

Yeah, no. This makes me think of the Bee Gees. :loolz:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hey y'all. Super busy Saturday here. I haven't even caught up on yesterday's episode of Payback yet, and the very last episode is today. :crazymad:

@joccu After Maneskin last year the two Italy songs this year seem so slow. :lol:

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, no. This makes me think of the Beegees.

They are all having an interesting hair era. :D Except for JIn.

@partyon I will switch to Team Sub for one round! Even though I hate subtracting. :wacko:

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

Super busy Saturday here. I haven't even caught up on yesterday's episode of Payback yet, and the very last episode is today

Chinguuuuuuu :waves:That's what my whole week has been like. Traveling sucks - can't enjoy my dramas. :kicks:

Omo! You will switch to Team Subtract?!?!? Thank you so much. :fullofhearts:

It's good for the brain to have to switch from time to time. Wordle and switching teams on this thread keeps your mind young. :D

@Ameera Ali

Bee-Gees-GettyImages-74251400-1000x600.j

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  The talks about Japan were bad.   I will never condone what he has done or  he will do. He´s never been my favorite in SJ.  But I have liked that he doesn´t care about what people will say about him. He is who he is. 

What kind of Mullet is that? :loolz:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1