Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

could not get past first episode of Kokdu.  But luckily I found Physical 100. The ABS.

Omo! What is this? :4267_LiccGif:

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And LSK has a fight scene in almost every episode. Join us! :D

Chingu, let's not compare Brad Pitt with your oppa. :unamused:

joan cusack seriously GIF

@agenth  You will hate Payback. I know you. You will get annoyed by the Mongolia depiction in ep 1 and drop it too. :D

@joccu Will try to at least watch ep 16 of Thai Barf drama tomorrow, but am so behind on Dong Dok Mai. Thank goodness Thai barf drama FFing is so quick. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth  You will hate Payback. I know you. You will get annoyed by the Mongolia depiction in ep 1 and drop it too. :D

What happened to Mongolia depiction?

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

could not get past first episode of Kokdu.

when I saw who the FL was, dropped the drama like hot potatoes...

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@agenth If you're looking for another drama to watch, Payback is turning out to be a cross between Ocean's 11 and any of the good Marvel movies

somehow I'm not really that into marvel. Maybe I should watch My Mister instead :D

I have probably seen it before but never really focused it, and I may appreciate MM now better. I even liked My Liberation Notes, and that's from the same writer, right?

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

could not get past first episode of Kokdu.  But luckily I found Physical 100. The ABS.

I watching too , next 2 episodes is tomorrow  , I don’t get why my twin @partyon still didn’t check it out 

Netflix giving us abs in doses 

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon  I nearly slept in the second song  :D

LOL :D I am also one who likes party songs more. :D

Even with BTS I really don't care for their songs with vocals. @agenth loves them. I'm like

Tired Good Night GIF by Bare Tree Media

When the rap line's songs come on: :piggydance:

I especially liked Hobi's album last year. :glasses: The album where @the_sweetroad choked on her tea because her sweet Hobi was - poof - gone...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

LOL :D I am also one who likes party songs more. :D

Even with BTS I really don't care for their songs with vocals. @agenth loves them. I'm like

Me too I don’t care for vocals  , I’m  visual girl , this Eurovision not  the voice :D

3-EF852-EF-619-D-4-A88-8538-AE3-B6681-FD

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  Also the rock climber. It is interesting to see his fight against his opponent

was sad the farmer lost his fight  , all his talk about farming you will think he want wife 

@partyon it’s two episodes every Tuesday on Netflix  

:loolz:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

somehow I'm not really that into marvel. Maybe I should watch My Mister instead :D

I have probably seen it before but never really focused it, and I may appreciate MM now better. I even liked My Liberation Notes, and that's from the same writer, right?

My Mister withstands scrutiny and is still good after multiple watches. If you want to do a rewatch I'll do it with you!! :) (You're saying you watched it once before, right?) My Liberation Notes is by the same writer, but My Mister is a bit more engaging. Everyone in MLN was an introvert except for Gi Jung, so it just moved slowly. Haha. In MM you had a few more movers and shakers, like IU. But I like both shows.

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

You will hate Payback. I know you. You will get annoyed by the Mongolia depiction in ep 1 and drop it too. :D

The Mongolia part gets better. :D

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, let's not compare Brad Pitt with your oppa. :unamused:

I'm comparing the sheeny shirts. Am not really a fan of Brad Pitt now :(.

But it's all about the shirts and costume design. I can be into fashion sometimes. :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

How did you like the Norwegian lady's outfit then? :D

Are you talking about Skrellex? :blink: Or who? :)

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

I especially liked Hobi's album last year. :glasses: The album where @the_sweetroad choked on her tea because her sweet Hobi was - poof - gone...

how i met your mother nod GIF

I'm still not over it.

@agenth Are you watching anything now then?

@larus Glad you have time to join us here! :)  Are you watching anything?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@agenth is supposed to be working on :

verfahrensanweisung.gif

(no, that German word does not mean REVENGE - but I thought the gif was funny anyway - it means "procedural instructions") - lol

Instead, she's bombarding me with gifs of her dumped oppa. Like this :unamused:

hometown-cha-cha-cha-kim-seon-ho.gif

I guess he's back on her oppa list now.

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots

Working on revenge is apparently out.

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Are you talking about Skrellex? :blink: Or who? :)

No, this one - lol

Spoiler

• LOL 7

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Instead, she's bombarding me with gifs of her dumped oppa. Like this :unamused:

excuseeeee me,

it was ONE gif, and not my oppa.

i can just appreciate that this scene was made very well... the way the light hits, the smile, and THE COFFEE.

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

17 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@agenth Are you watching anything now then?

kinda crash course of romance but for me it's becoming worse now. Is there anything else I could watch? 

I appreciated the introspective style of My Liberation Notes tbh, but also that's not something I'd rewatch. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

i can just appreciate that this scene was made very well... the way the light hits, the smile, and THE COFFEE.

You know what's going to happen? I can predict it already...

348344f6e2fd10fc68b61a694d967286.jpg

Once ex-EO oppa's new drama is out, you're gonna adopt him back on your oppa list faster than you can say "I forgive you".

kdrama-choi-jin-hyuk-wink-3kmmfsypxk09aq

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

it was ONE gif, and not my oppa.

It felt like many LOL :D It was a huge gif. :D 

• LOL 3