Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nohamahamoud2002

Catchy melody. And the vid is also lively. The blue-gold suit him (way better than that white-red, I think). But, gosh, I could listening to him singing all day (well, I'm basically doing it now, playing Spotify on loop, but shhhh...). Also this smile, so boy-ish.

Thanks for sharing.

:foryou:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I think this episode will depict how rumors and evil talk can make people plunge into depression and suicide.

It can be really toxic and unbearable. Yes, having an opinion is one thing, but people tend to be so mean and indeed to hurt deep. And KR is cynical and keeps people at arm length, which her past would explain it.

But then why PJG doesn't remember? Didn't want to or that was a condition in a way to help KR?

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

@nohamahamoud2002

Catchy melody. And the vid is also lively. The blue-gold suit him (way better than that white-red, I think). But, gosh, I could listening to him singing all day (well, I'm basically doing it now, playing Spotify on loop, but shhhh...). Also this smile, so boy-ish.

Thanks for sharing

I have a special gift for you

Amazing

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Lovers and bed covers at the beginning, how nice... 

:Megalol:

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

That was really strange choice for to wear. But oh well there been even weirder. 

I think San Marino beat everyone in this edition. 

Just saying.

:bashful:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

They keep hugging these two , she don’t like tall me :joy:

Well, his color choice it a bit... too much for an average eye...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1