Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@larus I also hope that they would write more dramas like six flying dragons.  I have liked almost every drama that the six flying dragongs writer has wrote. Only Arthdal chronicles was bit of let down. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus I also hope that they would write more dramas like six flying dragons.  I have liked almost every drama that the six flying dragongs writer has wrote. Only Arthdal chronicles was bit of let down. 

I did not watch Arthdal Chronicles but I watched their other sageuks (A Jewel in the Palace, Tree With Deep Roots, The Great Queen Seondeok) and all were great. I will watch their next project.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, larus said:

It is better to not ask me. :w00t:

How come? Haha! I want to know if you think the dying-then-reviving concept is so unbelievable. Haha! Not just once, but twice. Haha. It might even be thrice from what I read in the comments. Haha!

276:star:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Ernie @mirmz @larus

i could do some alcohol tonight.. but, better not. i'll just drink water lol

tired from work.. i feel like doing nothing and daze.. wait, i mean eat chips and do nothing and daze lol the chips are very important at the moment lol

Do tell me what you have decided ... at the end
:D

poor you
Cat Mug I Do What I Want Cats Coffee Mug Funny Cat Lover Gift Sassy Kitty  Cup | Shopee Malaysia

274 C

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Ernie @mirmz @larus

i could do some alcohol tonight.. but, better not. i'll just drink water lol

tired from work.. i feel like doing nothing and daze.. wait, i mean eat chips and do nothing and daze lol the chips are very important at the moment lol

I love the gif you used! I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones. I wonder if you watched it, too. Such a good show, but the last season especially the ending ruined it. Haha! 

272:star:

45 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@BlackLotus1025 Yea there are. Guess the same in other countries too.

+2

Yeah, when I saw your message, I guessed the same, too. Haha. Does it take seven days for your order/s to be delivered or not really?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch Arthdal Chronicles but I watched their other sageuks (A Jewel in the Palace, Tree With Deep Roots, The Great Queen Seondeok) and all were great. I will watch their next project.

How about Ju Mong? Did you watch it? My favorite sageuk is "Ballad of Suh Dong". The leads are Lee Bo Young and Jo Hyun Jae. It's a 55-episode drama, but I think it's pretty decent. I heard TGS was so spectacular especially GHJ's performance.  

270 :star:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Do tell me what you have decided ... at the end

aircon in the dark with only laptop screen on.. eating lays truffle pchips and drinking water..

i might crawl over to the sofa and play game after i get bored with munching chips lol

homer simpson GIF

6 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I love the gif you used! I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones. I wonder if you watched it, too. Such a good show, but the last season especially the ending ruined it. Haha! 

hahaha i typed wine into the gifs database and randomly picked a funny one

anthony johnson applause GIF by Originals

hi @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@mirmz ~ was there an anime thread in hangout section? I saw your thread in shippers but I thought there was one in hangout? or am I confused...

was there?  oh dear .. I must have missed it

mian he @mirmz

where is my sunbae-nim  @Sleepy Owl
Enamel Mug – Sleepy Owl Coffee

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

aircon in the dark with only laptop screen on.. eating lays truffle pchips and drinking water..

i might crawl over to the sofa and play game after i get bored with munching chips lol

hahaha i typed wine into the gifs database and randomly picked a funny one

Oh! Haha! The show is pretty famous especially here. Basically, there are seven kingdoms and it's a show battling for the iron throne. Brings back memories. Haha! Pretty epic show.

Game of thrones - Album on Imgur

Anyway, I want some Truffle chips, please spare me some. Haha. 

268C

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

56 minutes ago, larus said:

Well said. Dramas that concentrate too much on twists show the weakness of the writer. It is like watching a firework, enjoy for the moment but forget everything the moment it ends.

BTW, I finished a few minutes ago Six Flying Dragons. Such a great sageuk. I wish they will write more dramas like that in the future. I like many moments in this drama, but the last 4-5 episodes were my favorites because aroused many feelings in me. You know the feeling when you have a lump in your throat when we were sad/when want to stop the tears? That`s how i watched the final episodes. I was satisfied because this drama had a good ending for every characters. All six dragons were great along with other characters.

I am glad that you liked that drama Chingu :approves:

For me, too the best moments were in the last 4-5 and overall the last 10 episodes were like a rollercoaster ride. We saw some of the best characters die in those last 5 episodes, we got great connection to "Deep Rooted Trees" and that too to the smallest of the things. Like the guy who killed Yeon Hee was shown to have thought she had a thing with Sambong. And in "Deep Rooted Trees" too he said that Yi Bang Ji had an affair with Sambong's woman and that was how they had lured him away. The first time I watched this drama, I always thought "how can she be Sambong's woman?" and then BOOM, we see that guy believing it till the end. Smallest things, and they didn't leave it out. 

Spoiler

The ending was so good, Boon Yi seeing Sejong to have introduced Hangul and the world to have become a better place, just like she had wished. As you said, all the characters got a befitting ending. I actually loved the fact that Yi Bang Won could never get rid of the secret society since that would be too much for me. Seeing that organizations last so many centuries meant that they could not be easily destroyed in just a moment like that. 

@joccu, @larus Chingus, all of their works were great dramas. For Arthdal Chronicles I read that they had written the script for the drama to be 54 episodes long, and it somehow ended up being 18 episodes long. I heard the original plan was for 3 18 episodes seasons, but it did not work I guess. 

@BlackLotus1025 Chingu, I didn't watch Penthouse :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2