Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How scary is it? Like compared to "The Guest", "Priest" dramas or "Gonjinam Haunted Assylum" or any other Korean horror movie?

it's a drama though, not movie... i need to continue ep3 later haha so it's still too early to comment if its good or not but, it does bring back memories of those old school horrors (japanese, korean).

sorry i came back late; all of a sudden i'm plagued by work issues again

cat chatting GIF

hi @Lmangla @Jillia @corey

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's a drama though, not movie... i need to continue ep3 later haha so it's still too early to comment if its good or not but, it does bring back memories of those old school horrors (japanese, korean).

sorry i came back late; all of a sudden i'm plagued by work issues again

hi @Lmangla @Jillia

+2

I know its a drama, but since there are not many horror Kdramas and I have only watched "The Guest" and "Priest", I asked your comparison of it with some Korean horror movies which are more in number compared to dramas. 

well since you said it is early to comment, I'll wait for your comments on it. I was planning to watch some Horror movies, so would not mind watching a drama with genre too. Since you mentioned "Old School Horrors", I am planning to watch "Death Bell" korean movie, read some good comments on it. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am always Sleepy 

PS: Please don't kick to wake me . I would go back to sleep after falling :joy:

Okie dokie sunbae-nim

Won't do that ever  ... (umm)

Anime Smell GIF - Anime Smell Coffee - Discover & Share GIFs

coffee for you