Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Gosh, how much I hate and despise people who are having an affair. 

Hahaha, sorry I know, don't worry, his story is not the main one...   Nam Gyu-Ri is beautiful, check out See-Ya videos, they were prominent in their heydays, one of the original girl groups and they can sing.  I want to see if you or @staygold has guesses on the murders yet? Spoiler tag reply.

@triplem @stroppyse  OMG I want to go to London NOW.  Thank you so much, copy + paste your tips!  Think I need to make it a week there cuz I also want to see Ireland so will make this a trip in itself.  My sister promised me she will go jetsetting with me in the future.  We have the same taste in food and traveling so it's chill.  Have seen Wicked decades ago, in its first run in San Francisco.  Loved it then, wouldn't mind seeing it again now that I am older. LOL

I think before London, I promise myself Australia/New Zealand, this winter is Asia trip again.

@stroppyse @staygold the Negotiation, did not watch Rampant.

Spoiler

overall, thought HB was pretty good... sympathetic villain who looks good even in a simple white shirt.  I did want him to wash his hair though while watching the movie.  I have this thing about day old hair, texturing beachy salt spray-ed hair... do it right, it's lovely. His was too much for me.  I like his look in the first few MoA episodes/Granada ones the best.   Also, was it me or did they overdo the bronzer on the guy... he looked "orange" at times on the screen, lighting did not help.  Good with the little twist about his sister and streaming location... the rest of story was just ok.  I think he should take roles of villain more though I think a romcom is sorely overdue for many.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

@bedifferentHA! So you knew about it and still didn't tell me! You do know how much I hate this kinda stuff in dramas! Bad Bee! I just hope the drama doesn't include a divorce and romance kinda story. Romance in crime dramas is so unnecessary. 

London? Oh, they have great food there. Said no one! EVER! #TrueStory

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

HA! So you knew about it and still didn't tell me! You do know how much I hate this kinda stuff in dramas! Bad Bee! I just hope the drama doesn't include a divorce and romance kinda story. Romance in crime dramas is so unnecessary. 

London? Oh, they have great food there. Said no one! EVER! #TrueStory

Sorry... No, no romance, this crime mystery thriller did it right :)

I forgot... the foods are important.  I heard the same about German goods hihihi

@stroppyse yeah, the Negotiation was not a standout as a movie.  MoA on the other hand has one of the best episode ever today.

Thank you for all the tips.  Appreciate it.  I tend to plan a lot prior to trip.  When I get there, I will be happy if 1/2 of the list is done, I often lose time meandering and exploring.  Hehehe, I'm past the age of drinking to be rowdy.  But but I can not carry a tune so no singing for me.  I'd love love to try all the stouts beer and stuffs.  Love love tea.. more than coffee.  I can drive manual.  Is there a reason why there is no automatic transmission in rental cars there?

• Like 3