Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus LOL I love how you've been quiet lately and then all of a sudden you piped up because there's news about pineapple head. 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

No, I didn't....I was planning to watch Ever Night after MengFei but I found out that there will be a season 2 for Ever Night which is meant the story will be hanging??? Is that true @lynne22  @angelangie??? So I decided to start Goblin (Korean), have you watch it???

@cenching I can't believe you haven't seen Goblin! Sooooo good! It's definitely short compared to C dramas but I loved every episode of it. Watch it!

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I can't believe you haven't seen Goblin! Sooooo good! It's definitely short compared to C dramas but I loved every episode of it. Watch it!

:joy::joy:

I know, right!!! I am really not into K drama, so while Goblin was on air with all of the drumrolls and fanfares, I was not interested. Believe it or not, I didn’t watch Descendants of The Sun too...shoot me!!! :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching whaaaatt?! :scream:  I can't believe you haven't watched DOTS either! If you don't mind me asking, how come you aren't into K dramas? If I see everyone raving about a particular drama, I cannot resist the urge to watch it because I think to myself that it must be sooo good for everyone to be talking about it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching whaaaatt?! :scream:  I can't believe you haven't watched DOTS either! If you don't mind me asking, how come you aren't into K dramas? If I see everyone raving about a particular drama, I cannot resist the urge to watch it because I think to myself that it must be sooo good for everyone to be talking about it. 

I just found K dramas aren’t as engaging as C dramas.... I did watch some in the past but it had never left lasting impression on me and can never made me invested on it emotionally. K dramas can never made me waiting forward in eager anticipation for the next episodes....Most likely bcoz I don’t understand the language unlike Chinese and English or other languages that I am verse of....

+2

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching Oh I see.. I get it, it is easier to get invested in a drama that speaks the language of your heart. Translations can only go so far but it's still different when you understand the language itself.

There you go...:thumbsup:

When we learn another language we aren’t solely learning the language itself but most importantly the culture. So those languages that I am versed of I understand the culture as well so I can enjoy the dramas....

+2

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

There you go...:thumbsup:

When we learn another language we aren’t solely learning the language itself by most importantly the culture. So those languages that I am versed of I understand the culture as well so I can enjoy the dramas....

+2

@cenching I agree, knowing and understanding the culture definitely has an impact. Unfortunately, I speak neither Chinese or Korean so I rely on the english translations. For some dramas I watch it from different sites to see if there is a difference in translation so I can better understand what is actually being said.

• Like 3

The only way to bring @kokodus out of hiding is to lure her with pineapples :lol:

@cenching I quite enjoyed Goblin...but it's because I watch it for Lee Dong Wook (grim reaper) . He and Yoo In Na had such nice chemistry there.  So much so that they will be reuniting on a TVN drama this January as leads. 

Edited by Guest