Add and Subtract Game

Admin

saw the preview for 100 days husband and it actually looks interesting! usually avoid saeguks but this looks like it will be fun. guess it helps that it doesn't look like it will be tragedy with 10,000 people playing politics....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

you're alot faster than me....the past 2 days i had not been able to watch due to works ><"

i'm only on episode 2 :x

In fairness, I would say there’s some casting problems....I will elaborate after I watch more....B)

Btw, from what I remember Kathy Chow is a good actress why she is absolutely terrible as The Empress? Over acting with her supposedly cruel expression.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually i'm the  opposite of you....i never seen Kathy Chow as a good actress before....i dislike her facial expression since day 1, especially the down turn of her mouth which always borderlines on the frown likes to me :x

I watched some of her old films/dramas during my childhood and she isn’t great but good now she is absolutely horrible....

I love one her old drama with Ma something as otp.....

+2

• Like 1

I finished it! I liked it a lot in spite of the length.

Spoiler

What I liked about it?

The story has everything in it. Cruel father, jealous lover, helpless mothers, wicked gods, fox chopping tail off!! 

Mark Chao. He is like a breath of fresh air. I wish his black robe wasn't so satiny!

HTB1p6w.LpXXXXaBaXXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

Dilraba Dilmurat - I think she did more than what the script offered her. I wish she could dub her own dialogues. She has a lovely singing voice. 

Costumes and hair!! Xian Xian's, Bai Feng Jiu's, and Su Jin's costumes were beautiful! There was not one bad piece in the whole series. Hmm. Ok Ye Hua's shaggy black robe in eps 30. I almost thought he was a bear and not a dragon!

Plum blossoms can be used to make lot of things like tea, wine, preserves, candy!! Need to find out what it tastes like!

Riceball, Fire Qilin - Sweetest creatures in this story.

What I didn't like.

I feel I have missed lot of subtext in the story because I am not familiar with the folklore etc. 

Is the series writer a woman? I feel there were more details added to Ye Hua's character than Bai Qian's or Bai Feng Jiu's. 

The weird florescent  pink and blue blossoms in Nine Heavens! Looked a bit garish in otherwise soft frame.

Somehow Dong Hua Dijun didn't really deserve Bai Feng Jiu. :mellow: 

The CGI got a bit ridiculous now and then but it is ok. I wish I could get a gif of Ye Hua rising from his casket! I am sure someone has it!

The Heaven's king - Who picked him! Why? 

Please take this all as a joke! Don't kill me! :lol:

I might watch Yang Yang as Ye Hua next.

7f3f88487514e45a155031efddc5ce9866f17b06

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@staygold I felt that the same in how it's hard to understand certain aspects without the knowledge of the folklore. Like the four mythical beasts arc, it comes in Legend of Fuyao as well, and a lot of things made sense after watching LoF. LOL. I think if I watch a few more C historicals, I will be well versed in C-folktales. Haha. 

I haven't watched the movie version with Yang Yang because I don't think I can see anyone else as Ye Hua. Sigh. Lol.

• Like 3