Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@staygold congrats on finishing! And yes, I agree with you... I also really loved the costumes, the hair and the sets.. all so beautiful and meticulously designed. I just wish they took better care of the CGI as well. Maybe they ran out of budget because most of it went into their costumes and hair? Lol and I also wasn’t a fan of the shaggy black robe! I loved the blue costume he wore when they visited the mortal realm though and wished we got more of him in it. But I think it helped that he wore black the entire time so we can easily distinguish him from MY and made him stand out apart from any other god. I also didn’t understand what made heavenly lord so outstanding. At least with Dijun I could see why he was so revered. 

@triplem I also didn’t like how they portrayed Qian Qian as a mother. Because the show did such a good job of making us see Ye Hua as an amazing father, Qian Qian paled in comparison and made her look like a bad mother. I was expecting her to dote on riceball and want to spend quality time with him after she regained her memories but sadly we didn’t get any of that. Even after YH died, she didn’t even go to see him!

@kokodus yes, Mark Chou is Ye Hua and Ye Hua is Mark Chou. I don’t think I can handle anyone else playing YH and right now I can’t even watch Mark Chou play another character. 

• Like 2