Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Yes @LSGLMH_88 Ian is such a fine actor, you know. Sighhhh. Damonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I miss him. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Watch this. Hehe. 

Ouch @Lmangla Noooooo, what will you do about your dramas??? Sighhh. 

@LSGLMH_88 :bawling: That scene is in the fourth season, right?? After she becomes a vampire. GOSHHHHH. I love how he sees no one but her. He is concerned only about her. She means the world to him, and he wouldn't mind going to any length to keep her safe. Goddddddd, my delena feels are so coming back to me all at once, I can't handle this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sigh @kokodus; at this rate, if I get net within a week, I will be happy. we have to change network providers because the current one is not available there but to get a new connection, we need address proof and that requires a lot of changes. it is like we are running around in circles... :wacko:

• Like 2

@LSGLMH_88 You are right, its another heaven!!!!! I like this particular scene so much, idk why, there are no dialogues or anything, maybe it's because of how he tenderly looks at her and takes her away, that gentle look just rips my heart. This scene is in third season when Stefan goes rogue and is working for Klaus. 

Idk whether you can watch it in the office right now, lol, still leaving it here, you can watch it after you get home. 

@Lmangla Get a data card maybe?? My dad has one which he uses it whenever he goes out of station or anything. 

• Like 2

Omg @LSGLMH_88 Yes of course I remember that scene. Alaric and Damon are my favourite bromance couple after Damon and Stefan. Glad that he came back in sixth season. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQoFePX89hRZpiekKyorV

Edited : You added a better gif than mine. Hahaha. Goshhhhh. It's heartbreaking though. #dalaric4ever

• Like 2

Uhhhhh I don't remember @Lmangla I think they do need a address proof....like all the broadband services, only then they can give you the connection, but after you get it, you can use it anywhere and everywhere. I see that my idea is not very useful for you atm, sorry! 

• Like 2

Just now, kokodus said:

Uhhhhh I don't remember @Lmangla I think they do need a address proof....like all the broadband services, only then they can give you the connection, but after you get it, you can use it anywhere and everywhere. I see that my idea is not very useful for you atm, sorry! 

actually it is... what I can do is use my current address proof to get a temporary data card and once I update my address proof, can get a broadband connection.... am feeling relieved now. I have loads of work pending and I am already behind. so yay!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Really?? You do need a address proof here to get a broadband connection. They come and fix it for you themselves. I'm not sure how it works. For the wifi connection, don't you need the wires and all to get connected to that major power box outside from where all the other houses in that particular area get the connection  or something??? But data card, is not like that, that's why I'm not sure whether we need the address proof or not. Wait let me check with my dad. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching  :D:D I wonder whats going on your mind !!!! :tongue:

Aiyooooo, don't be so gutter mind lha.....:ph34r: As an Indian (are you? haha) that got defined brows and to die for lashes you won't be able to relate the pain I have to go thru everyday painting those eyebrows of mine and gluing those fake lashes....It would be so great if we can transplant those hairs on the brows and lashes.....but before that I have to make sure where those transplanted hair came from first....

• Like 1