Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Feel better soon! 😘

Thank you! 😊 

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Mwhahahah - this made me laugh

Serves them right. Writing lies, then believing their own lies, then crying of "being lied to". The nerve.

106273303.jpg

ctto

This with salt. Nom nom.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ugh, this is what I hate during summers - it's when I get cough and sometimes even colds. 

22 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i just recovered from sore throat last week.. but it's cos i had these freshly out and piping hot.. so crispy so juicy so delicious.. and yes, came the sore throat lol it's a pity i only had 2.. i would have 4 if i knew i was going to fall sick for a week..

@MayanEcho and @sadthe1st

my ready remedy is green tea and mix with  Honey/ ginger that has a little orange peel. But had to with agree hot piping soup 👌

Spoiler

#food from 👑ʝʊʟɨɛȶɛʀɮǟռg👑

===

12 hours ago, partyon said:

[+37, -5] He never even said he'd be showing up at the station but these reporters were spreading fake news and are now calling him a no show. Wake up, man.. this is pathetic

https://x.com/UKIYO_713/status/1826570658265837681

🥰💖❤️‍🔥you're just flirting with your eyes🤩

Music · Trending
#BODYFRIEND

====

Lee Je-hoon - Lee Dong-hwi - Kwak Dong-yeon - Cha Eun-woo, an unprecedentedly fresh lineup! 'Finland Rent-a-Room'

'Finland Rent-a-Room (directed by Lee Se-young)' is a program that captures the eccentric local life of city actors who end up renting a room in a rural village in Finland. This winter, Lee Je-hoon, Lee Dong-hwi, Kwak Dong-yeon, and Cha Eun-woo, who have already become a hot topic just by news of their appearance, will present harmless fun and true healing by living the same lifestyle as the locals in Finland, which ranks first in the World Happiness Index every year. There is growing curiosity about whether these people who are active in the big city will be able to safely adapt to life in a rural Finnish village so closely connected to nature.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/009/0005353926

====

adding

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Omo! I've missed so much while I was on vacation and then swamped with work!

The awards were hilarious, EOs, thanks for calling out my steady devotion to My Mister. Indeed there are still people who want to talk about the show. LOL.

Korean Drama Friends GIF by Eccho Rights

Korean Drama Food GIF by Eccho Rights

Sadly I haven't watched it much this year, since it's too sad with Lee Sun-kyun having passed away. :sad1:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@4evrkdrama @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @MayanEcho @rocat

Yoongi appeared today at the police station.

He said:

"Firstly, I am very sorry. I am truly reflecting on having hugely disappointed many fans and many people. I will diligently undergo the investigations. Once again, I am sorry."

Then when he left the police station he said:

"I am truly sorry. I deeply apologize for the pain and disappointment caused by my wrongful actions. I am very regretful and will ensure that such an incident does not happen again. I apologize to all those who have supported me. Once again, I'm sorry."

@agenth thinks he looks much "harder" in short hair. I think he looks "softer". What do you guys think?

I think he looks quite frail and that he's been having a hard time. I hope he is getting the support he needs.

The amount of media attention he's getting must be making it so much harder :bawling:

EDIT: NB already has some k-netz comments:

[+153] Yes, he did something wrong, but this is going too far.. let's stop now..

[+151] Even as a non-fan, this is going too far; he did something wrong, he's complying with investigations, and I'm sure he'll be punished appropriately for it. There's no reason to put him on the photo line.

[+128] He committed a wrong but this is too much;;;;;

[+121] Not that I'm defending him but I feel like he's being put under worse scrutiny than someone who actually killed someone...

[+68] Sigh... so they got him on the photo line eventually... Yoongi did something wrong, yes, but... this doesn't feel right...

[+66] I agree that he did something wrong but is this really necessary, to put him on the photo line?

[+46] They're really out to eat him alive, there's no reason he should be on the photo line..

[+21] He didn't even murder anyone, this is going too far

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/08/suga-makes-appearance-on-police-photo.html

Let's see some other sites translate only negative comments... :unamused:

• Sad 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

And of course the other site only translated the negative comments. Some are actually pretty vile :rage:

@4evrkdrama @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @MayanEcho @rocat

[theqoo/enter-talk] BTS SUGA, I WILL REFLECT + NEW CCTV (pannchoa.com)

AVvXsEi2xTg-9DjEWcSS_2xh08fOWh5-CbgFOQ-m

Don't even want to post the comments here. :kicks:

Never thought I would say that I am glad that NB is still around :fullofhearts:

This shows that we shouldn't trust these translation sites, because they will only show the narrative they want.

- no number -

EDIT: @sweetroad Awww... Understand it's hard to watch k-dramas now. :bawling: Did you see this piece of news though?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/biff-to-honor-lee-sun-gyun-with-special-program-a-beautiful-person-lee-sun-gyun

• Sad 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, larus said:

It is accurate. You know me well. ☺️  I thought of something else. 🤣

What did you think you were going to get? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon unfortunately, this is the hard part of being an idol, they're expected to be perfect in almost everything. Which is impossible. It's the same everywhere, but mierda, SK folks critique like no other their artists compared to their Japanese or even Chinese counterparts. 

Perhaps, the laws in Japan and China are somewhat better for their artists compared to SK. They critiques are also harsh, but still not as bad as in SK. Neither will the police and media milk the issue as much as their Korean counterparts do.

Suga had apologised, and whatever is the punishment or fines by law for what he did, that's all he needs to comply to. Now, I hope his handlers and PRs do their jobs right, and make sure that media crapping and dragging him for what they thought to be offensive things he did or said before, should be dealt with. Let their lawyers work with the police as well to prevent some rogues who want to ride on the spotlight.

@WeunXK thanks hun, I'm quite better now. By tomorrow or day after, my cough should be over.

Oh, Meme has been spotted with staff today, apparently filming something.

I made this type of chicken curry today.

japanese-chicken-curry-1200x1200-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

What did you think you were going to get? :D

You  said it is something vile. I thought of something I hate... Kim Soon Ok`s crazy makjang type....

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Perhaps, the laws in Japan and China are somewhat better for their artists compared to SK. They critiques are also harsh, but still not as bad as in SK. Neither will the police and media milk the issue as much as their Korean counterparts do.

SK is on its own level. I remember back in the day that there was an actress that got a lot of criticism for keeping her hands in a certain way during a drama press conference. She was almost canceled there and then.

And Jung Hae In oppa almost got canceled for this picture:

optimize

This was the year he blew up as an actor, and people tried to cancel him because they thought he was pretentious and selfish for standing in the middle of the first row instead of letting more senior actors stand there.

He tried to explain that the photographer had specifically asked him to stand where he was standing, but he almost lost his career due to it.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I made this type of chicken curry today.

Looks yummy, please share the recipe :kiss_wink:

@larus Nah, you're more known for ghosting dramas and never re-watching them. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

lot of criticism for keeping her hands in a certain way during a drama press conference. She was almost canceled there and then.

And Jung Hae In oppa almost got canceled for this picture:

Effin who the hell gets canceled for their hand poses? Unless it's the middle finger up to the photographers, why is this even an issue...

There was a Jpop idol who could've been cancelled for beating up his masked female stalker who either cornered him in a public place or followed until his house's door if I remember correctly. He wasn't, even if the stalker required medical attention, even if some feminists protested it was excessive reaction, because stalking is a crime in Japan.

In China it's tax fraud/evasion that guarantees cancellation. 😅 That, and involvement in serious crimes, and tarnishing or offending the national honour sentiments, like that actress who abandoned her surrogate children abroad such that embassies intervened.

Here's the recipe:

https://loveandgoodstuff.com/japanese-chicken-curry/

I used store bought meat curry mix. Added some coconut cream too. 🙂

220112.cheddar.popcorn-0076.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Here's the recipe:

Thanks, looks simple yet hearty. :kiss_wink:

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Effin who the hell gets canceled for their hand poses? Unless it's the middle finger up to the photographers, why is this even an issue...

I can't find the article about it, but she was basically holding her hands in front of her and then got criticized for the way she was holding them.

Most of us international fans were like:

Cat Fun GIF by Black Roses Playing Cards

@WeunXK Felix was almost canceled a couple of weeks ago. :scream:

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Then when he left the police station he said:

After what happened to Lee Sun-kyun I hope the police and media have learned their lessons, and take it easier on Suga. He was drunk and riding an electric scooter - it could have been so much worse! It's almost laughable that he's getting so much attention and scrutiny over it. The photo line is a terrible ordeal.

If the media and netizens aren't careful, he's going to go the way of others and feel like life isn't worth living :( . Hopefully Big Hit can defend him and protect him in a way that Lee Sun-kyun's agency never did, until too late.

@partyon and @agenth I want to run into you while we're all traveling, too! Wouldn't that be SO FUN?!!!

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

After what happened to Lee Sun-kyun I hope the police and media have learned their lessons, and take it easier on Suga. He was drunk and riding an electric scooter - it could have been so much worse! It's almost laughable that he's getting so much attention and scrutiny over it. The photo line is a terrible ordeal.

The amount of media frenzy Yoongi is getting is ridiculous. It's not like he murdered anyone or committed a serious crime. That's what all worries us, that they didn't learn anything from your oppa's case. I feel like the police have been better this time around and there have been less "uncredited police reports" leaking to the media. Pretty sure the police chiefs have been giving internally very strict orders that no one blabs to the press and that Yoongi is being treated fairly.

But k-netz seem to come up with anything to hate on him with. The latest criticism is now the fact that he's using the same lawyer as Super Junior's ex-member Kangin who was indicted 2 times for DUI - and eventually was thrown out of his kpop group. @joccu might remember this case?

In any case, people are now like "birds of a feather" when Kangin actually drove a car seriously intoxicated twice - he might have even hit someone or crashed - can't remember.

:fear:

SUGA's lawyer revealed to be the same lawyer who represented former Super Junior member Kangin

1724458755-20240823-suga.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/sugas-lawyer-revealed-to-be-the-same-lawyer-who-represented-former-super-junior-member-kangin

Certain sites are also running only negative comments about this and it's pretty gross. Are they trying to make him commit suicide - especially since everyone knows he's had mental health issues?

Glad that a lot of i-netz are starting to speak up about how these international k-ent sites are running only their own narrative and that they aren't to be trusted to portray what the majority of k-netz say. AKP was called out on it today and with PC it's a lost case 'cause it's full with trolls anyway. Am gonna continue to monitor NB which has been way more objective so far, and I'll probably check out k-netz comments on Korean sites this weekend if I have time.

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

@partyon and @agenth I want to run into you while we're all traveling, too! Wouldn't that be SO FUN?!!!

Yay! It would be so much fun!

Fun Spongebob GIF by MOODMAN

@agenth , you and I could talk about traveling, oppas, chocolate, Kwakkie and all kinds of fun things! Not My Mister though. @agenth and I are not those types of chingus you can talk to about My Mister. :joy:

Good morning, peeps! Busy day today. Coffee for everyone.

Relaxing Good Morning GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1