Add and Subtract Game

Admin

NEW EVENT!

Guess the K-Drama!

Hello future/ budding Sherlocks and Poirots!  :heythere:

Get ready to put on your thinking caps for we, the EO Team is back with a new event!  :yay:

Guess the K-dramas from their brief plot outlines and find out how well you know your K-dramas! Are you just one step away from being the next 'Walking K-Drama Encyclopedia! :coolshades:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

osn9rAAUSFFm5pAfIaeDAanyWfP25JAQISbVkf~t

ctto

Weekend, come sooner 🎶🎶🎶

+×+×+×××+×+×!

Meme the "¥2 billion sales" has a new Kirin Harekaze which would be out on June 5th. @rocher22 @CarolynH @WeunXK

Three others uploaded thank you clips in Kirin YT channel. 🙂

Spoiler

With Miyo Imada's voice over for her 3 co-endorsers 😊

And for Miyo's, Meme's voice over

Meme's Kirin short released 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

All the BTS peeps should be very capable of at least one thing useful since they're getting mandatory military training. 😉

Here's the catch. Yoongi is doing Public Service. He had all of this talent from before. :coolshades:

Their brainiest is a certified meteorologist,

Omo! Who's the meteorologist?

I regard it as very high compliment to the idol when young and old alike propose marriages to them. 😉 

Yoongi actually set the world record receiving the most marriage proposals in a day. Over 1 million 

Yoongi be like :D

rKrxydPBzt8oAXITiwdm4pLm2h7w5wlzsiwC7Dmk

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Not much left and I think this is Jung Kook then. I'm sure I will forget all this in two months. Haaaa~

Dongsaeng... That's Cha Eun Woo - he's not even a part of BTS.... :surprisedwut:

Jungkook looks like this:

7f4b8a04eb40310191268c41dd05d76a.jpg

I can't believe you fell in Ms. Koko's @kokodus trap....:crybaby:

13 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but he is good looking hahahaha

You watching it chingu? Is he your Thai oppa? 🚩

@sweetroad Did you see this news btw?

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/06/jun-hye-jin-cast-in-new-drama.html

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme's Kirin short released 2 weeks ago.

I read "Meme's shorts". Would have been interested in seeing them.

YTh6.gif

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@kokodus Omo! Did you see this?

Holy smokes! How's this gonna work? It would mean that in the future, tooth implants could become unnecessary!

If these researchers succeed, they will most likely win Nobel prizes. How cool is this!

Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Here's the catch. Yoongi is doing Public Service. He had all of this talent from before

Good for him knowing life skills before mandatory trainings - credits to parents and elders and mentors who encouraged his drive to learn.

Omo! Who's the meteorologist?

The MS degree holder, Ryohei Abe. 🙂 He'd sometimes fly to nearby countries for few days when weather in Japan is going to be bad in those days he's abroad. 😅

Yoongi actually set the world record receiving the most marriage proposals in a day. Over 1 million 

Yoongi be like :D

I kinda pity whoever he'd end up with, but cross fingers he's having more rational fans that would be happy for him and his special one.

I read "Meme's shorts". Would have been interested in seeing them.

Ahahaha, why?

Will this and this do?

26dbf44834ed0515ec7d7e95c4e3e0a9e0a94778

ctto

1612142868-20210131-meguroren-veet.jpg

ctto

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

27COOKING-JAPANESE-BEEF-STEW1-verticalTw

ctto

Late dinner.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

+2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng... That's Cha Eun Woo - he's not even a part of BTS.... :surprisedwut:

Jungkook looks like this:

Like if I would know the difference or how they look. If my sister gives me false information, I will never learn and won't tell them apart. The only thing she did with this stunt was confuse me and proof that I really did not cheat. :hwaiting2:

So thanks sis. 

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, partyon said:

You watching it chingu? Is he your Thai oppa?

i didn't actually watch it.. just sometimes when i'm at my mom place then i'll sit and watch with her.. i saw him first in another thai drama Thong Ek - The Herbal Master but didn't watch through the whole drama as usual

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Good for her! :hooray:

I shouldn't read netizens' comments, though - some of those comments are so stupid. :spitswater:

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Holy smokes! How's this gonna work? It would mean that in the future, tooth implants could become unnecessary!

What the heck? Are those actually teeth growing? It looks like fish or crab legs or something strange happening.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

What the heck? Are those actually teeth growing? It looks like fish or crab legs or something strange happening.

Yes, but I believe this is a close-up of a mouse tooth. @kokodus can confirm. :coolshades:

@Dhakra @larus @joccu @MayanEcho Did you read about the latest kpop scandal? :emmm:

So apparently these 2 male idols were ALLEGEDLY caught having an orgy with 3 Japanese women recently. It has even made national news:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/nct-johnny-haechans-alleged-sex-scandal-makes-national-news/

Their agency has refuted the rumors (of course):

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-shares-official-statement-denying-sex-scandal-rumors-related-nct-johnny-haechan/

But netizens have already dug up all dirt and proof....

For FULL coverage, read the following article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/details-surrounding-nct-haechan-johnny-alleged-prostitution-fiveway-get-revealed/

And to make matters worse, now there are also implications / rumors about one of the guys using drugs.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/nct-haechan-han-seo-hee-drug-use-expose/

Aigoo, BTS's company must be happy that another company is under fire for a while. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

+2

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you read about the latest kpop scandal?

So apparently these 2 male idols were ALLEGEDLY caught having an orgy with 3 Japanese women recently. It has even made national news:

I was about to ask/tell you the same thing. Yes, I read about it yesterday and forget to ask you. 
SM denying it was foreseeable, they can't leave this uncommented and confirming it would be suicide, so they threaten to sue people. Fans of course jump to their defenses and say these girls are just saesangs and want attention.

But it reminded me of something we recently talked about and I think there are some things going on there. We don't know if it really was an orgy, but the KakaoTalk messages and social media posts are telling a clear message. We don't know if anything about it is true, but it seems the girls worked as hostesses/prostitutes and do this kind of work for a living. 

At least one of the two guys looks shady as hell, he definitely dresses/thinks of himself as a player and it wouldn't surprise me if he had done it. After all in the end, they are just guys, and guys in their position and fame will use it if they want sexual favors. 

If this is all is true in the end and more things see the light of day, I think this is group/career ending stuff. 

Things like this would never happen in JYP. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

After all in the end, they are just guys, and guys in their position and fame will use it if they want sexual favors. 

If this is all is true in the end and more things see the light of day, I think this is group/career ending stuff. 

I think it's safe to say that idols are shadier than we think. We just see the polished exteriors, but am pretty sure that quite a few of them are a lot different than they let on. Burning Sun was just the tip of the iceberg.

And there are for sure some companies that are better at shielding their idols from unsightly and unfavorable news. Rumors online has it that one of the large companies are paying Dispatch to keep quiet, because this large company's world famous idols never have a single bad rumor. Dispatch is definitely shielding them.

Listen, I'm not saying that the members aren't good people, but am sure that they could have had a fair share of scandal inducing news during their years.... Pretty sure you guys know who I'm talking about....

39 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Things like this would never happen in JYP. 

JY Park values good character before anything else, so he does tend to pick the nice guys and girls to his company. We have seen him throw out the idols he has found troublesome without batting an eyelid.

EDIT: Me reading the article on how Japanese netizens are ridiculing this whole situation and making visualizations on how a 5 party orgy would have taken place....

:spitswater:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/nct-johnny-haechan-japanese-orgy-netizens-ridicule/

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Did you read about the latest kpop scandal? 

If these two truly did it, they should have just taken long, ice cold showers, or practice till they're dropping from exhaustion, rather than "hiring" (now turns out to be "very costly") professional "scratchers" that like to brag about their itchy conquests. 

If they really couldn't help themselves, and must be scratched, they could have been much more extra careful. They're idols. Surely these idols and their handlers know how important clean images are in the industry? When getting innocently photographed with the wrong person to be with can get them picked on and torn apart by critics and netizens?

What they did and how they did it, if they really did it, was so stupid, amateurish, and deserving of flacks. Sorry to these idols and their managers, but they're all idiots. Did they honestly think doing the deed next country to theirs will guarantee they aren't gonna be recognised? How very, very, very naive. 😬

Have they actually never heard how eagle-eyed netizens can be, wherein they can tell which hotel someone stayed just by looking at the wallpaper or adornments??? 🤦‍♀️

They so deserved becoming international butt of jokes.

+×÷÷×++×÷÷×+

@WeunXK yay for them and their groups! Snow Man and Six Tones debuted just around 2 months before COVID had put the world in a standstill. That the members and the groups are doing well and their popularity climbed to the top within 4 years meant that they keep working hard for their crafts and for their fans to keep supporting them.

Four of them having fun with Ikemen app 😆

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think it's safe to say that idols are shadier than we think. We just see the polished exteriors, but am pretty sure that quite a few of them are a lot different than they let on. Burning Sun was just the tip of the iceberg.

And there are for sure some companies that are better at shielding their idols from unsightly and unfavorable news. Rumors online has it that one of the large companies are paying Dispatch to keep quiet, because this large company's world famous idols never have a single bad rumor. Dispatch is definitely shielding them.

Listen, I'm not saying that the members aren't good people, but am sure that they could have had a fair share of scandal inducing news during their years.... Pretty sure you guys know who I'm talking about....

Male idols? For sure. 100 percent. At the end of the day, they are just boys and boys will always be boys. Especially in their age their personality hasn't developed or settled yet and they don't use their brains to think about consequences. They are full of hormones. Add in the fact during their trainee days they all have to follow a no-girl/no-dating rule and are kept far away from any female idols either. For good reasons of course, it's mandatory for their careers, but with a growing 18+

this makes it worse.

Then suddenly they get famous and successful at a young age and hundreds of (beautiful) girls tell them how amazing, handsome and talented they are each and every day. They read compliments about them online and are on stage doing celebrity things.

What do you think will happen with a very simple, somewhat fragile mindset?  

Of course not all idols are like that, but I am sure there are a lot more black sheep out there than we think. 

Maybe not the worst, I do think female idols are much smarter and career focused in the regard, but I don't know if I want to read some shady stuff about my favorite idols either. I also think there are much, much more gay artists within groups than currently known. I think none are known anyway.

Of course there are genuine, smart members out there too, but you always need to remember the only things you see are things the company is showing you or releasing. You only see the polished end product. KPop is about selling fantasy with a musical background. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, but I believe this is a close-up of a mouse tooth.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

But netizens have already dug up all dirt and proof....

For FULL coverage, read the following article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/details-surrounding-nct-haechan-johnny-alleged-prostitution-fiveway-get-revealed/

You find/ hear the craziest stuff! :rip:

@Dhakra Did you watch the finals for Champions League? We hate Real Madrid with a passion, so we watched til the bitter end for Dortmund's sake but then turned it off so we didn't have to see all the celebrations. Unfortunately on the flight the next day there was a dude with a Real Madrid jersey sitting next to us on the plane. I tried not to look at him too much.

The one player I really liked from Real Madrid was Xabi Alonso. Glad he's doing well in Germany.

Bayer 04 Thumbs Up GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3