Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/25/2024 at 9:22 PM, partyon said:

Did you watch this week's episodes of Frankly Speaking?

Traveling all this week and I downloaded all the episodes that are out, but I think I'm still on Ep 5 or something. Is the show remaining good?

+2

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Traveling all this week and I downloaded all the episodes that are out, but I think I'm still on Ep 5 or something. Is the show remaining good?

I'm still liking it :coolshades: Song Ki Baek is adorable.

@Lmangla sweetie, how was your trip?

Me right now:

Im Busy Out Of Office GIF by CBC

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, how was your trip?

it was good. quite hectic but then fell sick in the last leg for a few days. then mostly chilled out at my cousin sister's place. my niece had one of those mandala colouring books and so we decided to fill in some of the pages. rather than pencils, chose to use the paint that she had. haven't touched paint in so long especially acrylics and it was loads of fun. told my niece to finish the rest of the colouring and to send me pic when she is done. these books really are quite soothing and quite a stress reliever. 

the book has images like these.....

Spoiler

Adult Coloring Book Stock Illustrations – 71,206 Adult Coloring Book Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

these books really are quite soothing and quite a stress reliever. 

the book has images like these.....

Oh yeah. I have these books too. I used to color them only with pencils though. Lol. I also like drawing simple mandalas in plain paper. I'm not very artistic. But these are simple to draw. Great stress reliever indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

quite hectic but then fell sick in the last leg for a few days.

Sweetie, you've been sick several times lately. :tears: You need to take care of your health! :fullofhearts:

I was just reading some news sites this morning, and it's getting increasingly difficult to fly from Europe to Asia with added countries' airspaces not being safe to fly over. The map is found here:

https://safeairspace.net/

Over 10 years ago some airlines weren't even following the safety recommendations at that time, and I remember actually having to check individually airlines' policies on what routes they were taking. :unamused: Thankfully it's better nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

Oh yeah. I have these books too. I used to color them only with pencils though. Lol. I also like drawing simple mandalas in plain paper. I'm not very artistic. But these are simple to draw. Great stress reliever indeed. 

I am not good at art either. One of my cousin sisters had been using these books as a stress reliever after work and has been recommending. She was right -- it is fun to colour. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Sweetie, you've been sick several times lately. :tears: You need to take care of your health!

I know! I think I have just been really stressed about too many things for quite some extended period of time. So falling ill easily. Otherwise, basic blood report shows all normal. 

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

Yay for the 11th single! 🥳

BREAKOUT is the theme for Raul's "Akabane Honeko No Bodyguard" movie. 😎

Snow Man for their participation on WE ARE! STARTO charity concert today and tomorrow in Osaka Dome. Today's concert will also be streamed live in YT. 🤗

WE ARE! CD release will be on June 2nd.

• Blob 4

@joccu @Lmangla @WeunXK Barf Thai lakorn ended today. :yay:

Apparently it was a hot mess and Alek's character had a happy ending without any consequences for his actions.

Episode 12 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Thai viewers are not happy. :joy: They wanted him to burn in hell.

2cd8ae95c323cb964b2602bac3e4ffb085543240

@Dhakra dongsaeng, who's this? @sweetroad @kokodus no helping. ;)

@larus @agenth Why is Song Ki Baek so cute? :ohboy2:

- no number -

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

dongsaeng, who's this? @sweetroad @kokodus no helping. ;)

He definitely won't be able to answer. LOL. 

Ahh look how hot he is though....sigh I miss him. Did you listen to RM's new album? They are weird and good. Lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He definitely won't be able to answer. LOL. 

Gonna give my dongsaeng the benefit of doubt.

:hwaiting2:

Here's another hint @Dhakra

christian-dior-j-hope-ks53g8lr4e1a30wh.g

Ms. Koko, I miss all of them. Jin is going to be discharged in 2 weeks! I can't believe he's gonna be back so soon! :love:

I didn't listen to RM's album. Haven't had the time yet. What makes it weird?

@agenth @larus @sweetroad Song Ki Baek just makes the cutest faces, no? :joy:

fdcd45c417e77975ae28cd528acb96f2660e748a

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, I miss all of them. Jin is going to be discharged in 2 weeks! I can't believe he's gonna be back so soon! :love:

YassssS!!! I'm so excited about that. I have been watching old run bts eps. And how funny they were all. Especially Jin!!! Miss him too much. 

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

What makes it weird?

I don't know. Many things. But let's start from the selection of names for the songs....

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't know. Many things. But let's start from the selection of names for the songs....

LOL - what is this old school rap song? :D I thought he was gonna get down and twerk at some point in the video. LMAO

happy running man GIF by Buffer

Is it just me or has smth seemed "off" with him for the last year or so? I don't know why, but he's giving me the impression that he's going through some major life crisis?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

@larus @agenth @sweetroad More Song Ki Baek. :love:

img.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is it just me or has smth seemed "off" with him for the last year or so? I don't know why, but he's giving me the impression that he's going through some major life crisis

I don't know. Tbh all the members seemed "off" to me for a while there. I just thought it's because of their enlistment. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

don't know. Many things. But let's start from the selection of names for the songs....

I thought I'm seeing things... "Groin"??? 😵

÷÷××÷÷××÷÷××÷÷

Visuals for upcoming single. They look good! Thumbs up to Abe's red string braids.

GOt2KSQWkAAZOJN?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: @StartoMusic_

÷÷××÷÷××÷÷××÷÷

Am feeling bored and restless. Feels like when I wanna go to the rink for several spins...

frozen-fruit-smoothie-3.jpg

ctto

• LOL 1
  • Blob 5