Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, I guess I'll divide the story into 2 parts. 

Part 1

Part 2, TW

Shocked Sesame Street GIF

This is like something someone would post on Reddit's "Am I the a**hole" or "AITAH" sub Reddits.... :surprisedwut:

- no number -

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

This is like something someone would post on Reddit's "Am I the a**hole" or "AITAH" sub Reddits....

The dramas in Reddit would trump the imagination of many scriptwriters. :sweat_smile: I think the story about the little girl with coconut allergy is the most tragic of them all. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I guess she likes peppy and beautiful boys

I tend to like the looks of anyone who can be the live version of anime characters, hahahaha! :tounge_xd:

Mint-Chocolate-Chip-Ice-Cream-1.2-735x11

ctto

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I tend to like the looks of anyone who can be the live version of anime characters, hahahaha! :tounge_xd:

Like this guy?

image_UnTFhfNW_1687107985625_512.webp

or this one?

14c2ae9b-4110-4fbb-a225-cccfcb98dda7

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. The month of :heart: is already here! Where's January gone, anyway? Hope you all are having a good time by your ends.

And I've got myself a good news to announce. :lol: You know, Me and my family have been looking for a new house for years. And guess what? We are moving in to the new house this month! YAYY!!! :love: Been busier than ever. I won't have much time to drop by the forum for sometime but I'll try waving at you guys from time to time! :)

Okay, then... Hope you have fun! Love you all... :heart4:

See you later..

+2

• Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The dramas in Reddit would trump the imagination of many scriptwriters.

kekeke... they certainly do. it is fun to lurk and read. my favourite is the best of reddit updates sub.

apparently, there is someone called "liz" who loves making up stories. hahahaha... her husband thought her reddit addiction was going out of bounds and he made a post scolding her for making  up nonsense. he apparently was using reddit for serious stuff like finance chats.  LOL. :lol::lol::lol:

since then, any story that seems wild, people will write, "this is a liz!" 

+2

• LOL 5

On 1/31/2024 at 1:43 AM, partyon said:

Whose oppa is Ahn Hyo Seop? The guy from Business Proposal

Nope…not me.

well, he’s rather unfortunate to get caught but isn’t something like that pretty common for an attractive young actor who is single and not dating? He’s free to do what he wants but the company he keeps is quite questionable….

@Ameera Ali @partyon @kingpin

Dr Slump has a nice premise and I like the enemies to couple trope but am getting not sensational couple-y vibes from the leads….the PSH syndrome is threatening to jump to the fore every time I see her face, not helped by the polls on this forum…particularly a phrase I keep having fun with…

but I’ll keep watching until something annoys me.

Laugh Laughing GIF

@Ameera Ali

that organized underwear is a crime scene …

Oppa! Hajima!

Korean Drama Fighting GIF by The Swoon

Oppa perishes from shock.

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... they certainly do. it is fun to lurk and read. my favourite is the best of reddit updates sub.

I read the AITAH subreddit from time to time because I realize how mundane and drama free my own life is. lol 

I have to say that I do wonder often how come almost everyone always gets a NTA verdict with the advice to totally cut off the person from your life and ghost them (even if it is your own parent or sibling). 
Brother left the fridge door open?
“He’s the AH and you need to never speak with him again.”

MIL gave a funny look when seeing your baby for the first time?

”She’s a major AH and you should ask your husband to disown his mom. If he doesn’t choose you over his mom, you should divorce because he’s an AH too and doesn’t value you.”

:sweats:

Essentially you can really tell how messed up this society has become where everyone thinks that only their own feelings are correct and matter. That your own truth is the only truth. 

Cutting people off for the smallest things is very self-centered.

What happened to listening and discussing like adults? Trying to understand the other person’s feelings too? 

Sometimes when I read the stories on Reddit I can only shake my head at how incompassionate society has become… :tears:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, rocat said:

Dr Slump has a nice premise and I like the enemies to couple trope but am getting not sensational couple-y vibes from the leads….

These two would’ve make more chemistry than the lead:mrgreen:

Main character vibe .. 
IMG-9812.gif

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

These two would’ve make more chemistry than the lead:mrgreen:

Main character vibe .. 

Agree. Only because Yoon park's character is the only one in this show which is somewhat interesting. Everyone else is in some kind of a tragic Melo while his character is playing a romcom. LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

AITAH thread taught me for one, that in some places, trespassers and squatters have more rights than their victims. :rolleyes: Or that two, car insurances in some places are monthly billed?

JNMIL is often wild, hehehe. But I feel sad too for some, like in-laws who disregard allergies leading to fatal outcomes posts.

A lot of those who do NC or LC are due to total lack of boundaries from offending parties. Their entitlements are so toxic and unhinged.

Oh well, I only read posts once in a while, and when I do, I always feel grateful that my life is so uncomplicated in comparison to the sort of troubles they write about.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

kokodus where are on my dream family &  Min-Hee:D

46th ep. Min ah is married. Minah's parents (Sangbaek and Young he) are rekindling their love. LOL. Inseo is being a sweetheart. He is interested in carpenting like his grandfather. Sanggu and Min hui are the same. I just hope sanggu won't cheat on minhui. CEO is having a little crush on dabal. But I don't think he himself is aware of it. LOL. They are cute. Hehe. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

46th ep. Min ah is married. Minah's parents (Sangbaek and Young he) are rekindling their love. LOL.

He usually slow to get massages, but he get massage quickly this time :joy:

IMG-9853.gif

CEO Romance will be fun to watch .. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He usually slow to get massages, but he get massage quickly this time :joy:

CEO Romance will be fun to watch .. 

I know right!?!?! LOL. And the next day morning Inseo's reaction when he saw his parents being suddenly lovey dovey with each other was the highlight. I laughed out loud. Hehehe. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Agree. Only because Yoon park's character is the only one in this show which is somewhat interesting.

I forgot he is in this drama. I really like him! He’s playing a single dad, no? 

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

A lot of those who do NC or LC are due to total lack of boundaries from offending parties. Their entitlements are so toxic and unhinged.

Unfortunately when reading these stories I do notice that many are at fault themselves too. There are also always 2 sides to a story. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I know right!?!?! LOL. And the next day morning Inseo's reaction when he saw his parents being suddenly lovey dovey with each other was the highlight. I laughed out loud. Hehehe. 

Thanks to  min ah it only last 10 minutes :joy:

IMG-9867.jpg

The way son hold his dad , he be like [ don’t worry dad , you got me ,  I know it wouldn’t last ]

IMG-9866.gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I forgot he is in this drama. I really like him! He’s playing a single dad, no? 

Yeah i guess. I havent seen his daughter....I was half way through 2nd ep when I decided that I won't be able to continue this drama. Sighh. 

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Thanks to  min ah it only last 10 minutes :joy:

Minah is always the homewrecker. Sighhh. I just don't like that she is always happy and ignorant while others around her are facing difficulties because of her actions. Sighh. It may sound sadistic, I just for once want her to suffer. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It may sound sadistic, I just for once want her to suffer. 

she can’t suffer, she have all she need her husband :joy:

IMG-9892.gif

* she isn’t scared of mom , dad , grandpa, MIL , she only scared he run away 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2