Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I'm just here to announce that I HAVE 100% SHARES OF LMH OPPA AS OF TODAY 11.40 am IST. If anyone dare to claim him again without my knowledge, you will see the other side of me. Since @Thong Thin already said she will come back later for oppa, i'll consider her offer whenever she is ready. But no one else think about even coming near my oppa. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYiJBNuRSbBQ1ttDiDd1L

• LOL 5

@LeftCoastOppa You’re fighting a losing battle here. :D 

@Thong Thin and Ms Koko won’t be giving up. I have known them for many years. Hehe
Angry Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

+2

EDIT: Really, the options are that LMH will be snatched from you or you will be nice and share him with them. Welcome to the oppa war rules of the +~ thread. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Idea, I shall own 51% and the rest is up to you who you feel has the 

right to have LMH.

:joy:

Ohhh you want to have 51% of oppa? Hmmm I need some time to think about it. I'll get back tomorrow. 

@Thong Thin Forget about that, you can have 51% of oppa. I have only one condition you shouldn't abandon him for atleast 1 year.

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You actually have nerve to talk -

At the time I claimed him, and several times since, you have backed my claim.

Guess you words not worth much eh?

+2

WHAT??? @partyon:onfirex:

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa You’re fighting a losing battle here. :D 

@Thong Thin and Ms Koko won’t be giving up. I have known them for many years. Hehe

+2

EDIT: Really, the options are that LMH will be snatched from you or you will be nice and share him with them. Welcome to the oppa war rules of the +~ thread. :D 

See I asked him nicely multiple times. But he didn't respond. I didn't want it to be this way, but he left me with no choice

12 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Your claim is invalid and flagrant Oppa theft!

It is not theft, if it was originally yours. I'm just taking back what was already mine in the first place

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

See I asked him nicely multiple times. But he didn't respond. So i didn't want it to be this way, but he left me with no choice

One offer isn't "multiple times" and attempting an illegal seizure isn't helping your case

Additionally, if you're still listening to @partyon let me give you a sample of why you shouldn't ... just 1 sample of many

On 5/3/2023 at 11:46 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:
On 5/3/2023 at 11:02 AM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Your Lee Min Ho oppa has been offered the lead role in an upcoming movie:

On 5/3/2023 at 11:09 AM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, your oppa's best work:

Just look at that - Inside the first 90 day of Oppa ownership, and a lead role ... saving the world no less

Plus Noona is providing free publicity on the +/- thread 

Now thats what I call sound Oppa investing

Just a word of caution from a simple - and HONEST - Oppa investor

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Several unflattering photo's of LMH were posted followed by a flurry of even more so unflattering comments. At the time I inquired why no one had come to his defense, his choice of accoutrements aside, I always thought he was a sought after Oppa.

That`s kind of true. Even I thought that everyone abandoned LMH.

Oppa fights are tough.

image0-1.gif

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

One offer isn't "multiple times" and attempting an illegal seizure isn't helping your case

I asked you yesterday also!!!!! You ignored me completely. So I had to do what I did. Oppa is mine now. Hands-off everyone. 

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, larus said:

That`s kind of true. Even I thought that everyone abandoned LMH

Thank You! 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus @Thong Thin @LeftCoastOppa this is YOUR oppa fight - not mine.

Yeah, after you spent considerable effort yesterday fanning the flames, you want to wash your hands of the matter. Thats convenient.

44 minutes ago, kokodus said:

asked you yesterday also!!!!! You ignored me completely. So I had to do what I did. Oppa is mine now. Hands-off everyone. 

You made ONE offer, ONE.  That offer was not accepted.

All you did yesterday was ask me to simply give LMH up ... thats not an offer.

LMH remains with LCO Oppa Investing

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah, after you spent considerable effort yesterday fanning the flames, you want to wash your hands of the matter. Thats convenient.

I am just hoping everyone finds an amicable solution. BEFORE it goes too far and oppa snatches occur. We’ve seen them before. It will end in tears….

And I CAN understand both Ms Koko and @Thong Thin because I believe you didn’t ask either of them specifically when you took over LMH. Or am I wrong? 

They didn’t have a chance to respond because they were on a hiatus / business trip at that time and couldn’t respond.

So while I do agree that you do have a right to LMH fair and square (because some LMH fans said that they didn’t want him anymore), I am of the opinion that Ms Koko and @Thong Thin have a right to share LMH with you. Just because you claim an oppa when someone is not present to defend their oppa, doesn’t mean you can have sole ownership of him forever and ever. Also you don’t have the right to by yourself set the conditions of timelines of response. It can be seen as attempt at oppa theft otherwise…

So I stand by Ms Koko and @Thong Thin in this matter.

:dorakiss:

You 3 share him and make him another 33.33% oppa. I agree with @larus

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You made ONE offer, ONE.  That offer was not accepted.

THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE A COUNTER OFFER. AND LET ME KNOW OF THE FACT THAT YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OFFER. 

Do you think I have the ability to read minds?!? 

tumblr_mpl27wT3ru1sp9fcho1_500.gif

No @partyon I'm not ready to share 33.3% with him.

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 1