Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Chingus!:wub:

Hyun Bin character is such a jerk in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon! He can be really cruel! But the funny moments in the drama are absolutely priceless. The actors have great comic- timing. I think such comic timing was last seen in Mr Queen.

Angry Mad GIF by Pokémon

@Lmangla Biryani! Yes!!! Never say no to it. :mrgreen: What kind was it? 

+02

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

kekeke @confusedheart ~ the best line of the parody was "veg biriyani is not biriyani" :joy:

it cracks me up because I have heard that from so many hardcore biriyani lovers. even we say that in our house -- veg biriyani is just pulao. :lol:

did you hear that in the lockdown, biriyani was the most ordered item through swiggy? it really is comfort food! 

I find this ad so cheeky -- truly made by a foodie. hahahah....

FLc3wMpaQAAlBvC?format=jpg&name=large 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Hyun Bin character is such a jerk in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon! He can be really cruel! But the funny moments in the drama are absolutely priceless. The actors have great comic- timing. I think such comic timing was last seen in Mr Queen.

Would love to see Binnie and Kim Sun Ah paired up again. They were so good in My Name is Kim Sam Soon :glasses:

Behind on all my dramas. Won’t be able to catch up on them until next week.

:crybaby:

• Sad 1
  • Blob 3

Good day, everyone!

Haha @Lmangla that biryani ad reminds me of this:

th?id=OIP.Ok4V9f-MoO5Nz5eFAhurswHaJ4%26p

@joccu You find the most interesting documentaries to watch! :lol: After seeing the trailer I looked up Lennay Kekua. What a MESS! :dizzy:

@sadthe1st I binged all four episodes of Tell Me Your Wish yesterday. It's gotten off to a good start. JCW is doing an amazing job as an emotionally-stunted young adult. And this is one of his tamer outfits, fashion-wise:

th?id=OIF.ybfzDKqwo%252bvOs9wwsrR3yg%26p

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

JCW is doing an amazing job as an emotionally-stunted young adult.

I agree! His acting is amazing even though someone claimed that I am biased because he is my oppa…

:idk:

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, joccu said:

And my streaming site knows what I have liked or watched. So they are always showing those kind of documentaries first. 

I hear you. Our Netflix algorithm is completely dominated by kdramas now, which makes other members of this household very grouchy. 

Me:

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I don't like biriyani. I just don't get the hype. Meh

kekeke.. that is because you are veg. this is one of those dishes that really has no equivalent veg substitute. even I am not a fan of veg biryani and find it rather boring.... ^_^

14 hours ago, partyon said:

How come Ms Koko? Too mild? Too spicy? Too dry?

To me it just seems too dry… 

if it was too dry, then not cooked properly. otherwise, it should be rather moist because the juices of the meat itself tenderizes the rice. basically you cook rice and the meat together in one pot; that is why biryani is so tasty. however, it really comes down to propotion (meat-rice ratio; ideally it is should be 1-1 but restaurants will skimp).  that is why best biryani is either cooked at home or during weddings. so depending on the ratio between rice and meat, the taste will vary. also if the quality of the meat is not good, then it can be dry as well. if the masala (the spice portion) is not done right, that is not good either. those are the reasons it can end up being dry. 

it is one of those dishes that is actually relatively easy to make because it does not have many ingredients but at the same it is complicated and there are steps that need to be followed.

this YT channel became really popular during the lockdown. it is just grandpa cooking with his grandsons. mostly ASMR except when grandpa shouts out the name of the ingredient (it will be subtitled in english). so you get to see outdoor village cooking with no fuss.

all the food they make is then given to a home for the needy (mostly abandoned seniors) in their district which you will see in the end of each video.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

unless he still looks like a hobo.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

actually theres a bath scene where he removes the hobo suit after his encounter with Jang Uk

1 hour ago, partyon said:

he changed into his birthday suit?

hahaha @partyon get ready those shades to prevent being blinded

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

@LeftCoastOppa i cant wait for tonight’s ep but i can only watch it tomorrow evening aft work

Over It Sigh GIF

morning meeting, had to crawl to office can’t work from home to watch in the morning like i usually do

@Lmangla you are making me hungry again.. i just had lasagna

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3