Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Adamas - NO

(don’t trust short oppa’s taste in scripts anymore and that hairstyle on BOTH twins is hideous. Absolutely appalling tbh.)

but but but.. not even 1 episode? he is EO Oppa..

fullsizephoto1505073.jpg

cr.: owner

Also, my soon Kwakkie is appearing - yay

haha i saw his role in the drama.. but i might watch one episode and decide again, LJS isn't exactly my type of oppa to follow although i watched a few of his dramas like Pinocchio, Dr Stranger, While You Were Sleeping and W.. i didn't finish the last 2 dramas.

I am not dropping it. Still finding it interesting.

i'm just keeping fingers crossed that the plot doesn't go west.. 30 episodes seems a bit stretched and anything can just go very wrong if they want to filler in excessively.

my friends and i were talking about it during our BBQ last evening too.. haha its a popular drama..

and 2 guys highly recommended this hindi movie.. RRR on netflix..

any chingus watched it?

@partyon psst.. there's abs here too..

==

@LeftCoastOppa I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT TOMORROW..!!!!

My Name Is Earl No GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Hello everybody!

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Adamas

Big Mouth

Todays Webtoon

Remarriages and Desires

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Adamas - NO

(don’t trust short oppa’s taste in scripts anymore and that hairstyle on BOTH twins is hideous. Absolutely appalling tbh.)

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Poor short oppa. I feel like every single kdrama actor has his own iconic bad-hair drama, though. It's rare to have them all consistently look good from drama to drama. What's up with that?

Big Mouth - will be checking it out for Lee Jong Suk and Kwakkie!

Today's Webtoon - I'll try this out to show solidarity with @gm4queen chingu. After waiting for her oppa to show up for so long, she's gotten me in suspense, too. Must see what he's like. :lol:

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tell Me Your Wish - YES, YES, Hell yes!

(they released pics of oppa today and he is looking fiiiiineee… ) :sweatingbullets: Also, the synopsis sounds heartwarming. :wub: August 10!

Yes!! But it will be sad to see JCW die. :tears: Not sure if I'm ready for that.

And I have a bad track record with keeping up with live shows...will see how it all goes.

Have a good day, chingus!

Hypnotizing Cinnamon Roll GIF by Cinnabon

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yes!! But it will be sad to see JCW die.

Who told you he is dying!

:kicks:

He is working in the hospice - he’s not a patient in it. He is forced to volunteer there (he has a troubled past - see the tattoo on his arm :D )

My oppa is in good shape!

:wow1:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

How is it not her fault? :scream:

She chose to appear in those dramas…

Alice - the story went bad, not her acting

Tomorrow - the story never developed the one thing that almost everyone agreed on MORE Park Joong-Gil - not her fault

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think it would be best to steer clear of any dramas she chooses.

Which is why I'm approaching with an abundance of caution this time ... but still

Kim Hee Sun (2022) Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Networth, Dramas & More -  Kdrama Unni

:love:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

WHAT?!!!!! This whole time I thought he was a terminally-ill patient! That's why he got so skinny!

Well, see… We don’t know why he got so skinny. :tears: He was dieting so much, losing so much weight.

But growing his hair :smashes:

No one exactly knows. There is conflicting information, but the synopsis says that he is forced to volunteer in the hospice for a while.

I am hoping this drama doesn’t have romance - I would much prefer to see oppa do a slice of life role for once.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

After waiting for her oppa to show up for so long, she's gotten me in suspense, too. Must see what he's like.

chingu, you haven't watched any of his drama before?

i remember watching Jugglers.. but didn't finish it lol

71518-7488-mx.jpg

==

hahaha i LOL at the extreme contrary on JCW role in the new drama..

is he dying or is he not??

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I just found this blurb, and along these lines is what I remember seeing (I haven't been keeping up with more current synopses):

"Tell Me Your Wish" will be directed by Kim Yong Wan and written by Cho Ryeong Soo. It will depict the story of a young man who's severely sick. He runs away from death but he also doesn't have that much will to live. The man has a habit of tattooing whenever his will to live rises. The said drama wants to showcase that one should live happily even for a short time. 

Ji Chang Wook got the offer to play the role of Yoon Gyeo Re, who's barely holding on with his life and doesn't  have much desire to live."

https://mydramalist.com/article/ji-chang-wook-in-talks-to-join-the-new-drama-tell-me-your-wish

Now I'll need to go look at the current synopsis.

They completely changed it. :blink:

"Yoon Gyeo Rye’s life has been tough. He lived at an orphanage and also spent time in a juvenile detention center and prison. He struggles to have a normal life. Due to an incident, he begins to volunteer at a hospice. There, he works with volunteer team leader Kang Tae Shik and nurse Seo Yeon Joo ."

https://mydramalist.com/705665-tell-me-your-wish

:crazymad:

+2

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

your Alice noona is not enough to entice you to watch 1 episode?? lol

Honestly that drama seems to be barfy, and I am not really in the mood to watch something like that for now :piggydance:

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm just keeping fingers crossed that the plot doesn't go west.. 30 episodes seems a bit stretched and anything can just go very wrong if they want to filler in excessively.

Hong Sisters have messed up dramas half the length of this one, they can surely mess this one too. That's why I am keeping my expectations in check and still not so hopeful with the plot. So far it has been fine and interesting, but anything can happen in between to mess things up, we all know that, especially with Hong Sisters as the writers. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, you haven't watched any of his drama before?

i remember watching Jugglers.. but didn't finish it lol

Haha, no! I hadn't even heard of him until @gm4queen. :lol:

Chingus, solving the mystery of JCW has eaten up the time I should have been eating breakfast!

Off for breakfast and shopping.

I go happily and hopefully, thinking that I might not have to watch JCW die! Even if the original synopsis said he was severely sick and, "The said drama wants to showcase that one should live happily even for a short time."

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... why rye bread???

wishing its sourdough??

i had some with sourdough and toasted, and mmmm its so darn good!!

can't find a worthy pic on google.. either that, or it's not https

bacon-egg-cheese-bagel-sandwich.webp

but anything can happen in between to mess things up

@Sleepy Owl no please.. no no no..

have it messed up midway and not towards the end.. 30 episodes will be too much time invested.. even if its midway it's still, NO...

Illustration No GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

solving the mystery of JCW has eaten up the time I should have been eating breakfast!

@the_sweetroad food and shopping are the best combination!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Now I'll need to go look at the current synopsis.

They completely changed it

Yes, they did change it. So we don’t know if he’s terminally ill or not. In any case, I think he will do a wonderful job and I will be watching it. 

Oppa is one of the most talented actors in kdrama world in his generation (my opinion) and his drama choices have been super questionable for many years. He hasn’t had the chance to showcase his skills to the max, so I am hoping this drama is the one where his acting talents can shine. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hong Sisters have messed up dramas half the length of this one, they can surely mess this one too

You know they will go off the rails at some point with this drama too

train discover GIF

what’s wrong with rye bread? @LeftCoastOppa:kicks:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

He hasn’t had the chance to showcase his skills to the max, so I am hoping this drama is the one where his acting talents can shine. :wub:

They will definitely shine if he's playing someone terminally ill.

@agenth Where are you? Weigh in on this mystery please. :lol:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4