Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus  

@BlackLotus1025 I normally try finding the OST's in youtube. If I find them in there then they could be in download sites. And streaming sites. 

Here are some of klang's OST.  She first appeared in I can see your voice. She sang one of the adele's 

No wonder she sounds familiar. She was the one who sang "When We Were Young". Haha! But she was using her real name then. 

@partyon I can let you recruit someone. Haha! I'll refer someone. He just signed up earlier today. Haha. The username is @SidTheGuy

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad We had several big Eurovision party on this thread in May. For the semi-finals and the final.

Much to the dismay of people NOT located in Europe who really didn't understand what we were going on about.

:loolz:

But we're gonna make it even more epic next year! :glasses:

I need to start recruiting more Eurovsion fans to this thread right after New Year's....

giphy.gif

cr.to owner

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@Ameera Ali Anything interesting in Gentleman and Young Lady?I need to catch up.

Waiting for sub , last week episodes was hilarious :mrgreen: The nanny already  half way in love with the single daddy, think he cute when he nearly kill her :lol: 

@the_sweetroad welcome to thread , I hope you like abs  :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@BlackLotus1025 :emmm: Exactly where are you recruiting these newcomers from? The person you referred to just signed up 25 minutes ago and hasn't even posted yet.

Beside me! Haha! He's been wondering what I've been doing all night so I told him to try. Haha! You guys can decide if he should be in team add or team subtract! Haha! 

362C

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

We had several big Eurovision party on this thread in May. For the semi-finals and the final.

Much to the dismay of people NOT located in Europe who really didn't understand what we were going on about.

Eurovision is incomprehensible unless you can watch it firsthand. First you're like What the heck is this? Then you're like Oh my goodness this is so campy and ridiculous, it's ridiculous! Then you start looking forward to it every year just for the spectacle. :D

Some good songs have come out of recent years' Eurovision. I have a Spotify playlist of all my favorites :lol:

Where's this year's Eurovision thread on this Forum? Would be fun to read through it!

What's your GIF of Gong Yoo throwing down envelopes? Did he make a cameo in Squid Game?

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Beside me! Haha! He's been wondering what I've been doing all night so I told him to try. Haha! You guys can decide if he should be in team add or team subtract! Haha! 

I was so confused :crazily:

I thought you were just checking out the "All activity" section on the forum and picked some random spammer who had just signed up to the forum. :joy:

@SidTheGuy welcome to the thread. :issohappy: You're Team Add according to the rules of the thread.

@the_sweetroad No, we don't have a Eurovision thread, but it's a great idea. Maybe we need to start one for Eurovision 2022. I am sure the rest of the peeps on this thread won't mind.... :joy:

They were a bit shocked by some of the bad songs we were posting on this thread. :emmm:

The songs are supposed to be bad - that's the whole point...

Will Ferrell Dancing GIF by NETFLIX

PS. Gong Yoo has a cameo in Squid Game. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was so confused :crazily:

I thought you were just checking out the "All activity" section on the forum and picked some random spammer who had just signed up to the forum. :joy:

@SidTheGuy welcome to the thread. :issohappy: You're Team Add according to the rules of the thread.

Haha! That would be such a skill and talent. Haha. I wonder if someone has ever done that already. Haha!

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He need to be team add or else 

** thanks for understanding 

Haha! It's fine with me. Haha. :hwaiting2:

@SidTheGuy Welcome to the thread although you're still typing. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for adding me! I'm new to all this so please bear with me :sweat_smile:. My wife suggested I start trying soompi and mentioned that this is an interesting game. LETS GO TEAM ADD!  364

Twice "THE FEELS" : Smash or Pass ? - Page 3 - K-POP - allkpop forums

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@SidTheGuy I will forego the questions we ask all newcomers on this thread:

1) Who is your oppa?

2) Do you like abs ? (we refer to male abs here :emmm:)

So will ask you instead:

1) Do you watch kdramas?

2) Who is your favorite noona?

3) Do you like mopping? @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa and raccoon oppa will gladly show you how the mopping on this thread works

Mop Mopping GIF

@Ameera Ali twin: JINX! :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1