Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon @agenth @confusedheartafter ep 2 maybe I need to make him my new husband :D , I may never find anyone  qualified like him :lol:

** @Sleepy Owl , @LeftCoastOppa need to train him on mopping to get qualification for it too 

who was your old husband? and i dont think seonho has abs.... :phew:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think you may have to fight @agenth . :D She's clearly smitten with his dimples, and I have a feeling she may be on the path to two-time soon. :D

If she let's go of her hubby (CJH), it's good because I need to find a new hubby as soon as HP season 2 ends. I can't take one more minute of YYS. :D

in the speed i found myself married, apparently same speed i am divorced

:omg:

• LOL 7

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mother  

can you talk to your son , is hurt my feeling he think I am exhausting type after only 2 episode  

Yasss? I shall have a word with him :isannoyed:, but I think he will change his mind soon enough. :kitty:

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

i dont think seonho has abs....

He's still a bit shy to show them off. :loolz: I just checked his IG account - nope, he's all covered up. Son !! 

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

:fear::omg:

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am ready to fight @agenth

I deem you my daughter in law (first come first serve) :approves:

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I thought he was your hubby?? (My memory is like a sieve.) 

CJH is my oppa, but he's married to @agenth She finds his quirkiness cute. :kiss_wink:

I'm married to a guy from Hospital Playlist who is driving me crazy with his agyeo. Why is he talking to women in a high pitched voice like they are some kind of puppies? :unamused:

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I need a new hubby as soon as HP 2 is done.

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

No, no... You're not divorcing him if you don't want to. :D I know you are happy with him. :heartxoxo:

I just thought you were on the verge of divorcing him as you seemed a bit interested in the Hometown Cha Cha Cha oppa.

Knowing my twin @Ameera Ali though, you're gonna have to fight hard for him if you go down that route. :D And if you do, please let me know so that we can start the divorce proceedings.

:loolz:

PS. Twin, I have to say that I am not convinced he is the right hubby for you. Dude doesn't seem to have abs. :unamused:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I'm married to a guy from Hospital Playlist who is driving me crazy with his agyeo. Why is he talking to women in a high pitched voice like they are some kind of puppies?

I haven't watched HP2 (HP1 on hold atm). :sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

CJH is my oppa, but he's married to @agenth She finds his quirkiness cute

Ahh, good to know chingus here are caring enough to share :partyblob: (except husbands, of cos) :isannoyed:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hope I am not fighting former lady choi too , is enough she resembling my beauty

All mah daughters in law are beautiful :please:

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

If you want to start watching thai Lakorn start with fluf

Okay, will do! :partyblob: Thank you chingu x

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

o, no... Youre not divorcing him if you don't want to. :D I know you are happy with him. :heartxoxo:

I just thought you were on the verge of divorcing him as you seemed a bit interested in the Hometown Cha Cha Cha oppa.

Knowing my twin @Ameera Ali though, you're gonna have to fight hard for him if you go down that route. :D And if you do, please let me know so that we can start the divorce proceedings.

I'd offer our Changwook to you but I know you'd reject him solely because of his current hair state.

You'd have to take him in all hairstyles!

1623751910.gif 

AND NEVER DIVORCE HIM. He is too pure to be divorced!

Several-Agile-Bluemorphobutterfly-size-r 

I will meet Seonho in an alternate universe then 

:naughty:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, joccu said:

I´m watching hua jai sila 2019 thai lakorn but that it´s not a fluff.

Chingu, are you currently watching Thai Lakorns as well? How is Hua Jai Sila?

I've been wanting to watch it as it is apparently a great revenge drama. :glasses:

Latest lakorn I watched was So Wayree from 2020. It was intense.... But I liked the young actors.

@anjuliet If you watch the first part of this MV, you'll see why these lakorns are no fluff. :grimace:

Pon oppa's drama Praomook (the one I watched before So Wayree) was a disaster, and I cannot recommend it to anyone. :joy: Pon oppa's character was a [insert word here]. :unamused:

@agenth I would love to marry JCW oppa, but I just can't with the hair.... :bawling:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope Chingu, we gonna train him in what we are experts, SNEAKING AWAY!!!!

I know you and @LeftCoastOppa will be bad influence on my husband :loolz: that why I train 5 day a day to catch him sneaking away from his responsibility :mrgreen:

2EZZHcH.gif

@anjuliet you most be nicer MIL , you’re the opposite of kdrama MIL :lol:

@partyonwhen did you married someone from HPL2 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon yep. i been bored lately so I decided to check couple of thai lakorn.  So far hua jai sila 2019 is really good. But I´m only ep 4. SO anything can happen.

I finished 3 will be free couple days ago and that was really good. it is lgbtq+

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

that why I train 5 day a day to catch him sneaking away from his responsibility 

It would be better if you would train him to do crunches. He needs to work on those abs
:loolz:

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when did you married someone from HPL2 

When I snatched YYS away from Ms. Koko. :joy:

Yvonne Orji Molly GIF by Insecure on HBO

@joccu Cool! Let me know if it continues to be good. Whatever you do, don't watch Praomook.

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know you and @LeftCoastOppa will be bad influence on my husband :loolz: that why I train 5 day a day to catch him sneaking away from his responsibility 

Excuse Me?  ... "bad influence" ... "sneaking away" ... ???  Chingu @Sleepy Owl and myself do not "sneak away" - we are simply experts at making discrete exits :lol:

:heythere:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Excuse Me?  ... "bad influence" ... "sneaking away" ... ???  Chingu @Sleepy Owl and myself do not "sneak away" - we are simply experts at making discrete exits :lol:

The jig is up!  Your partner in crime has already confessed: 

34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope Chingu, we gonna train him in what we are experts, SNEAKING AWAY!!!!

Coincidence Reaction GIF

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth I would love to marry JCW oppa, but I just can't with the hair.... :bawling:

I knew it! I suppose Ju Ji Hoon is available? 

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

When I snatched YYS away from Ms. Koko. :joy:

poor @kokodus oppa , I forget you snatched married man that have a girlfriend on the side too  :mrgreen: - I will not train my hubby’s, his new found abs will make you snatch him soon :D (  I want to keep for myself only ) 

:shaq:

+2

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

I knew it! I suppose Ju Ji Hoon is available? 

Hmmm... Ju Ji Hoon is not a bad choice. Not at all. He's my oppa too. :love:

But not sure if I'm gonna have to fight for him - he has a lot of fans on this thread.... 

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Would it be better to go with a Thai oppa just in case? Or a second lead pseudo oppa?

• LOL 2
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know you and @LeftCoastOppa will be bad influence on my husband  that why I train 5 day a day to catch him sneaking away from his responsibility :mrgreen:

No problem Chingu, you can catch him sneaking away, but I and @LeftCoastOppa will teach him the advanced Ninja Technique of "Making Discrete Exits" as well.

Let me give you the example of most basic one

spacer.png

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2