Add and Subtract Game

Admin

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Today (once my workday is over), I think I will go for prosecco.

@joccuwill probably go for wine, no?

What are you drinking @sadthe1st?

I think the 3 of us form the after work drinks club on this thread. :joy:

i'm going with chocolate wine! it's already in the fridge so, YES CHOCOLATE WINE IT SHALL BE!!!!!

jane fonda love GIF by Book Club

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the warm weather is making me run low on patience lol

especially on work!!

Drink plenty of liquids to cool down. Not alcohol, that should be in moderation, LOL! B)

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ji Soo's role in Strong Woman wasn't very memorable either. He was so wooden. Like a cardboard box

His looks aren't either. Something about the eyes, the cheekbones, and his side profile. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

So @sadthe1st reading the latest news, Na In Woo accepted the role. No new episodes this week (which everyone had already expected). They will edit out Ji Soo's scenes from the 7-8th episodes and Na In Woo will feature as On Dal 9th episode onward.

But thinking they will need to re-film the 9-18th episodes, a big headache and extra work for all the staff and actor/actresses involved. 

PS: I have 1 hour left, and from now, I will try my best to lay low, so much that the PMs, the colleagues and the clients forget about my existence 

giphy.gif 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

51 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm going with chocolate wine! it's already in the fridge so, YES CHOCOLATE WINE IT SHALL BE!!!!!

Chocolate wine? What is that?

@joccu possibly when reading your comment :joy:

me me me fainting GIF by Archie Comics

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Not alcohol, that should be in moderation, LOL!

just one glass.. it should be fine!

Drunk Amy Schumer GIF

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But thinking they will need to re-film the 9-18th episodes, a big headache and extra work for all the staff and actor/actresses involved.

this is going to be challenging.. cos iirc, ep1 is the current.. the scene where Dal fought and got injured and Ga Jin came rushing over to help but she was late. the subsequent episodes are depicting the past and what happened in between before the war broke out.

nevertheless, i still hope audience are rooting for the drama and the dire consequences could have been kept minimal..

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope he doesn't have that sour pouty face in Mr Q

in Mr Queen, he couldn't get the girl in any way or another.. in this, HEY THE GIRL IS YOURS!!! he should be grinning like a fool lol ok i'm joking!

silly modern family GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus are you watching Mouse? If yes, please do tell me how it is too.

No, I am not watching. The genre I like but I can„t watch everything. Too many kdramas and less time.  think I decided not to watch because the psychopath has a proeminebt role (I think). Too many stories with psychopaths.  I am, not a fan.

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I am not watching. The genre I like but I can„t watch everything. Too many kdramas and less time.  think I decided not to watch because the psychopath has a proeminebt role (I think). Too many stories with psychopaths.  I am, not a fan.

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

For me, the problem is the same, I am watching too many dramas. I will be finishing "Tunnel" this week and hopefully might complete "Six flying Dragons" by next week. But I don't think I will start any drama yet in their place. 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway, I am not really gonna think about anything happening in this drama, it is just waste of using brain cells for me (personal opinion). 

You are talking about Sisyphus? I am glad that I dropped after episode 2 and never looked back. I read some comments on other sites. When some people say it is „a silly and ridiculous drama”, „lazy writing”, „since I turn off the logical part of my brain, I should say I am totally enjoying the ridiculousness of the show”, I know it is not a drama for me. The same is Penthouse. There are people enjoying these shows but I can`t find the interest/pleasure.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, larus said:

You are talking about Sisyphus? I am glad that I dropped after episode 2 and never looked back. I read some comments on other sites. When some people say it is „a silly and ridiculous drama”, „lazy writing”, „since I turn off the logical part of my brain, I should say I am totally enjoying the ridiculousness of the show”, I know it is not a drama for me. The same is Penthouse. There are people enjoying these shows but I can`t find the interest/pleasure.

Yes, I am talking about that one. The writing is bad, plot is lousy, the execution of the slightest of the things are worse and common sense does not really work in it. I am not gonna watch it either and dropped it this week, I had already decided to drop it this week. Anyway, it had been a while since I watched a drama so bad in almost everything. :isannoyed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway, it had been a while since I watched a drama so bad in almost everything. 

I can`t believe Cho Seung Woo decided to take this project. I think the actors don`t get the whole script just a few scripts and the description of the drama.  Maybe on paper, this drama felt good. I did not watch many sci fi kdramas. Circle was a good drama of this genre. I am curious about Lee Soo yeon `s next drama. I trust this writer but we never know. I hope it will be good. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

why are both chingu fainting and shocked from the word chocolate.. wine??

I never heard about chocolate wine as well. I know there is chocolate liquor but not wine. I checked and it seems that this type of wine appeared recently on the market in my country. I like wine so I will buy some to know how it is.

Wine-Chocolat-Dark.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I can`t believe Cho Seung Woo decided to take this project. I think the actors don`t get the whole script just a few scripts and the description of the drama.  Maybe on paper, this drama felt good. I did not watch many sci fi kdramas. Circle was a good drama of this genre. I am curious about Lee Soo yeon `s next drama. I trust this writer but we never know. I hope it will be good. 

Well I have not watched "Circle", but since you liked it will add it to my watchlist. I even liked "Alice", the concept was fine, explanations were good and execution was fine, its just that they messed up the ending. Otherwise for me it was actually a good watch, and never I felt like not really watching it. Yes, I was disappointed with the ending, but not with the drama. 

I don't know how they decided to choose this drama. It is true they don't get the script but still, this drama lousy since the first episode. The ratings are dropping since then. I am curious about Lee Soo Yeon's next drama too, hopefully it will enjoyable one like her previous works. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well I have not watched "Circle", but since you liked it will add it to my watchlist. I even liked "Alice", the concept was fine, explanations were good and execution was fine, its just that they messed up the ending. Otherwise for me it was actually a good watch, and never I felt like not really watching it. Yes, I was disappointed with the ending, but not with the drama. 

I am alright with Alice too. I did not hate the ending. Sure, it could have  been better but, like you, I don`t hold a grudge on the drama itself. I liked Circle. It was the first Korean Scifi  that I watched. It has 12 episodes.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6