Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know how she will continue that`s why I said that Signal doesn`t need another season but if she wants to do it, I am all for it. I trust this writer.

Ner Next work is Mount Jiri/ I heard a new title for this drama: Cliffhanger. :D

I think she has material for Signal 2 already. It was almost produced this year but postponed for various reasons. We`ll see if they will produce it.

+2

Cliffhanger is a pretty interesting and smart name in my opinion. As for Signal 2, I didn't know about it, so if she really has got material ready, maybe her next project after Mount Jiri would be Signal 2. I think she even has some material for Kingdom S3 ready, we need to see whether we'll get it or not, though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

What's for lunch @partyon

Today I had sushi for lunch!
source.gif

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Do tell how Tale of Gumiho is, I decided not to watch it for now.

Chingu @Ameera Ali posted some gifs on the Tale of Gumiho thread for me.

Oppa is too skinny in the drama = no abs in the shower scene = pass for me.

Plus oppa has red hair and looks a bit sleazy = double pass for me.

:joy:

@Ameera Ali sweetie, is the drama any good though? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona, you really need to watch "Money Flower" in my opinion. I am loving it, the MC is very similar to that of "Dr. Prisoner", where just when you think he is screwed, he would pull off a "reverse UNO Card" move, and reveal it was all part of his plan. 

I am already on 7th episode, trying to stop myself from literally binge-watching it. In Empress Ki I am on 35 episode I guess or 36 maybe, but I am not really liking the story. They are literally trying to add everything possible in it, including Shamanism. That whole plot maybe lasted for an episode or maybe 2, but was useless in my opinion. 

I will complete it though, and write my thoughts on 25-28 episodes tonight.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, you really need to watch "Money Flower" in my opinion. I am loving it, the MC is very similar to that of "Dr. Prisoner", where just when you think he is screwed, he would pull off a "reverse UNO Card" move, and reveal it was all part of his plan. 

I am already on 7th episode, trying to stop myself from literally binge-watching it. In Empress Ki I am on 35 episode I guess or 36 maybe, but I am not really liking the story. They are literally trying to add everything possible in it, including Shamanism. That whole plot maybe lasted for an episode or maybe 2, but was useless in my opinion. 

I will complete it though, and write my thoughts on 25-28 episodes tonight.

Really dongsaeng? I am actually finding the EK story more interesting than ever. :D I'm about to start ep 38.

I really wanna finish EK before I start Money Flower. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Really dongsaeng? I am actually finding the EK story more interesting than ever. :D I'm about to start ep 38.

I really wanna finish EK before I start Money Flower. :kiss_wink:

I literally lost my mind on that overall shaman plot. I would have digested it if they just showed Danashiri doing it, and somewhat getting caught. But it actually happening, the curse being an initial success, not really something I expect while watching a Sageuk. 

Plus I don't really whether I am the only person here, but I am not at all feeling Nyang-Toghon here. Toghon loves here, but I don't really feel the same for Nyang. Could be just me though. I didn't really find much development in their relationship too. Although it was better than the whole Nyang-Wang Yu, but no, I am not feeling anything here, any development happening. We see Nyang ignoring Toghon's advances, then the whole him getting injured things happens, Wang Yu's betrayal happens and suddenly we see Nyang saying "I will entertain the Emperor tonight". I mean Toghon was shocked that it is happening :loolz:.

And well, Wang Yu is literally an extra here, I don't really understand his involvement in whole story till now. 

The writing of this drama is not really good in my opinion. Could have really been much better than this. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali sweetie, is the drama any good though? 

Not good yet , but I  give it time to warm to me :D , the hair still look good in my eyes 

but check out privet lives , I check first episode is kind of drama u may like , by the way what u watching can’t see u around in any thread I am in :sweatingbullets: 

@sadthe1st:heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I literally lost my mind on that overall shaman plot. I would have digested it if they just showed Danashiri doing it, and somewhat getting caught. But it actually happening, the curse being an initial success, not really something I expect while watching a Sageuk. 

Fair enough, it was weird.

Plus I don't really whether I am the only person here, but I am not at all feeling Nyang-Toghon here. Toghon loves here, but I don't really feel the same for Nyang. Could be just me though. I didn't really find much development in their relationship too. Although it was better than the whole Nyang-Wang Yu, but no, I am not feeling anything here, any development happening. We see Nyang ignoring Toghon's advances, then the whole him getting injured things happens, Wang Yu's betrayal happens and suddenly we see Nyang saying "I will entertain the Emperor tonight". I mean Toghon was shocked that it is happening

I really would disagree. She's been consistently showing more and more feelings towards Toghon, and I have actually been really happy about it. At this point in time I would be more surprised if she were to show feelings for Wang Yoo. Which I assume she will, because I have a sneaking suspicion they want to show that she loves both men.

And well, Wang Yu is literally an extra here, I don't really understand his involvement in whole story till now.

The writing of this drama is not really good in my opinion. Could have really been much better than this.

Wang Yoo is an extra and wouldn't mind him disappearing all together. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, partyon said:

Fair enough, it was weird.

I really would disagree. She's been consistently showing more and more feelings towards Toghon, and I have actually been really happy about it. At this point in time I would be more surprised if she were to show feelings for Wang Yoo. Which I assume she will, because I have a sneaking suspicion they want to show that she loves both men.

Wang Yoo is an extra and wouldn't mind him disappearing all together. :D

That's why Noona, I said it might be just me not really feeling any significant development in Nyang-Toghon from Nyang's side. 

Wang Yoo, at this point I don't really understand what is his use to the plot right now. I mean before also he didn't do much, but now he is literally doing nothing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but check out privet lives , I check first episode is kind of drama u may like , by the way what u watching can’t see u around in any thread I am in :sweatingbullets:

Private Lives? I may have to check it out - the story line seems like something I could be interested in, you're right! :dorashakes:

Are there any abs in it? :joy:

I am watching all these revenge dramas at the moment :D Re-watching Innocent Man, Secret, Empress Ki and am watching funny Zombie Detective too. Was planning on taking on My Dangerous Wife but decided to park it for now. Can't take any more revenge. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1