Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello lovely people 

I´m so loving "it´s okay not to be okay" right now. Finally my k-drama drought seems to be over. 

I can´t wait for the romance to start :happydance:

I´m also over 1k soompi points but I think I want to wait before buying my first medals or trophies or else I would look broke :joy:

+2

• Love 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

What in tarnation is going here? This emoji should be rated PG-13 at least. :D

:smooches2:

Well someone seems to be hungry and decided to eat the cheek of the closest person. Nothing strange just...just normal behavior  :eatdatcarrot:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sarang21 Thanks for the explanation. Some of these emojis are quite graphic I would say. :glasses:

:ohboy2::smooches3:

In other news, I am now serial twerking the whole My Unfamiliar Family thread. :joy:

:Twerkdatbutt:

Twerk, baby, twerk!!!!!!!

Reason why I love those emojis...they are straight forward just like the FL in it´s okay not to be okay :joy:

But honestly those emojis got a better love life then I do...as in I´m single :criesariver:

I can´t believe I´m jealous of emojis :dead:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Can not watch yet because on weekend 24 hours with baby. Watching dramas be like 5 mins play drama 5 mins kissing him, 5 mins play drama, 5 mins he acrobating around the bed, and so on

Understandable. On which episode are you at the moment?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hahaha now you quoting me? I am at ep 10

Are you still enjoying the drama? I was just asking if anyone had watched the latest two episodes because I'm not sure if they are worthwhile for me to watch. I've been close to dropping the drama already for the last two weeks. :(

hi ernie

Hi @Ernie Who are you? Welcome to the thread

:heythere:

@Lmangla Are you still watching the c-version of You Are My Destiny / Fated to Love You?

• Like 2
  • Love 1