Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @kokodus

I noticed that K stars have more gifs available on the net while C stars not so many....

Very true. I actually did make a Ye Hua gif back then when I was very obsessed with him, but it looked ugly so I stopped making them after that. LOL. 

@angelangie AWWWWWW I love how Lun ge stayed by her side and helped her with the dress and everything. I really do ship them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Deep down the YT rabbit hole watching all the Ashes of Love bts. I came across this very beautiful bts mv, that I need to share here for @mouse007 @lynne22 I probably might have missed thier award function appearances before, but as cenching mentioned yesterday, he used to really hold her hand tightly, it was adorable. Hehe. Ahhhh I'm in trouble. This is not going to end well. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Deep down the YT rabbit hole watching all the Ashes of Love bts. I came across this very beautiful bts mv, that I need to share here for @mouse007 @lynne22 I probably might have missed thier award function appearances before, but as cenching mentioned yesterday, he used to really hold her hand tightly, it was adorable. Hehe. Ahhhh I'm in trouble. This is not going to end well. 

AWwwwwww the fanvid is so adorable..... :wub:

Back in the day, YZ still had a boyfriend, so no one will think much about DL and YZ's interaction.. but now she doesn't and so I guess these days, YZ and DL are more careful, so there won't be rumors.... I think they're still a very good friends.... they're just more careful and private with their interaction.

LOL...

Still, we can see that He loves to tease her... haha... look how he flipped her dress :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus

2Q6LV.jpeg

These pics were taken before people started shipping them hard....You can compare it with the latest pictures of them last night. They really are friendzoning each other....Btw, YZ has many close guy friends, she walked the red carpet hand in hand with him too

2Q6MH.jpeg

+2

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

But Signal has that mystery of time travel or rather different time dimensions. I am still hoping for season 2 :D . I didn't watch Voice 2 at the end of the day, since JH was no longer in it. Didn't feel the same.

That’s true but both dramas have police element so I just feel weird that JH isn’t there....:lol:  Talking about JH addiction...:lol:

+2 

• Like 1

@cenching Of course Yang Zi has lot of other male friends (Heard that she has been in the industry for a long time) And she is such a easy going person. But I would like to focus only on how she behaves around Lun ge. LOL. Lending a hand for a lady is the duty of every  gentleman. LOL. All the actors do it. So no need to read to much into that gesture. They are just good friends who likes to tease around with each other, and I so like that. I just want to see them together in another drama or movie. 

• LOL 2