Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla Not bad memory or anything, but mom said that she first got morning sickness while having me when she ate turnip/kohlrabi, idk it's called noolkol here, so my mom still doesn't eat them or cook them, she doesn't even buy them by mistake. LOL. So I grew up not knowing how it tastes like until my high school years when my friend got that for lunch as a side dish, well what can I say, it tasted like "nothing". LOL.

• LOL 3

Just now, angelangie said:

@Lmangla cause i just saw a funny clip in youtube lols.....

ah, ok. the clip where he tries to catch her is more funny. the video you posted is more amusing for the expressions. not sure if it is amusing if you havne't watched the drama but it was really funny if you have been watching the drama...

• LOL 1

@kokodus I keep forgetting to mention that I love your new DP! :D

@Lmangla I cannot drink hot chocolate. Just smelling it makes me nauseous. I remember drinking it when I was young but at some point I just stopped liking it. People tell me I must have a bad experience/memory but I don't remember anything like that. I just know I don't like it. 

My 3 yr-old son burped while he was eating eggs one morning and now he refuses to eat eggs because "it makes me burp mommy". :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i never have bad memories with foods i guess.....so far.....just some bad prepared food yes that make me caution in taking them again.....does that contribute to bad memories?

kekeke... perhaps, food only equals good memories unless we fall sick or something? ^_^

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah I'm kinda disappointed that no one noticed when I finally changed my pineapple head profile pic. :tears:

@kokodus I actually noticed it the first day you changed it but I kept forgetting to tell you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So has the heroine taught the news witch some good lessons?? Should I watch it or not? I don't like depressing thing for now. So it should be a stress relieving one like she slaps her maybe. :lol:

it is not depressing at all and is actually fun to watch as there's kind of intrigue... and what is fun is the two leads don't hide their attraction and so there's lots of sizzle staring.

• Like 1