Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra When did I ever annoy you??? Pfffffft. You are the one who always gets on my nerves by saying something!!!!!! ./glares

@mouse007 Awwww I like your father's quote. It's really meaningful, what can I say, these kdramas have ruined me with their out of the world love stories. Sighhhh. 

I used to play all kinds of games in my chilhood, both indoors and outdoors. Doll houses, cars, kitchen set, doctor set and everything. LOL. 

I still can't ride a bicycle in a main road. There is a reason for why I don't have a driver's license. Sighhh. And I can't believe you guys remember exactly what happened in 2nd grade, I can't recollect any of that. Not in details at least. I think something is wrong with my memory. Sigh

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

@mouse007I played a lot with it as a kid. But I enjoyed the building experience a few days ago. Never had that much fun while listening to some relaxing music/ASMR.

@USAFarmgirlHaha, yeah. Seems like I reminded everyone about their childhood.

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra When did I ever annoy you??? Pfffffft. You are the one who always gets on my nerves by saying something!!!!!! ./glares

Pfffft! For instance whenever you say I go on your nerves! Not to mention that constant swooling about just pretty much every oppa that exists. I mean, who can differ between them in the first place. 

And don't you give me that glare sis. 

@Sejabin I'm sorry you have to go back to Palu. I wouldn't want to go back either considering all the stuff that has happened and it hasn't been that long either. And it looks like earthquakes are still happening. :tears:

@Dhakra my brother-in-law actually collects Lego and loves playing with them. He has an entire room filled with Lego. He has shelves of Lego figurines, different kinds of Lego bricks, Lego sets, etc. It's a Lego paradise in there! 

• Like 3

@mouse007Okay, I'm not that much into it. I don't even want to play with it, I just wanted to create something and live through the "adventure" of buildung something. Because that was what I did the most as a kid. I wanted it to be more decorative and eyecatching. Something that I can put on a shelf that doesn't look out of place. 

I guess this is why I ended up with the architecture series and bought the Statue of Liberty. 

Spoiler

pTRUDE1-7754068_alternate7_enh-z6.jpg

And no that is not my flat. I would never allow white to be in my household. :D 

+2

@mouse007Nah, my flat is more like Tedius apartment in "Tedius Behind Me".

@kokodusI wouldn't say it bothers me lil sis, it's more like I really don't get it. :D And I do not go crazy about cute kpop girls, I have my favourites of course, who are DAMN pretty and I admit that aegyo is sometimes kinda cute, but sometimes it is also very creepy. :D