[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

Hey there! My interest in this drama is piqued by Lee Jong Beom, the webtoonist for Dr Frost, who is a player on The Genius reality game show on tvN. 
"Dr Frost" manga and drama genre look like they are right down my alley as I am a big fan of the mystery genre. Song Chang Eui looked great in the role! 
Need to get around reading the manga soon. Is it still on-going?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: jadecloud said: Annyeong All :) Thanks everyone for updating with news and pics on drama.
Looks like more and more psychology/psychiatry theme dramas are joining the bandwagon after the success of IOIL from writernim Noh. Goody! Love this theme!
Can't wait for it to begin...the script looks really interesting, though a little too short.
SCU and Team Dr Frost.... Fighting!

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"OCN’S UPCOMING DRAMA “DR. FROST” IS ANOTHER WEBTOON ADAPTATIONfeat

It’s the season of adaptations! In addition to the adaptation of mangas-that-became-Japanese-dramas like Liar Game and Naeil’s Cantabile, the hottest cable drama these days is the adaptation of the Misaeng webtoon. OCN joins the club with an adaptation of Dr. Frost. What is it about?

Baek Nam-Bong (Song Chang Ui) is known as Dr. Frost. He became a professor in psychology at early age. He is extremely bright, but he has difficulties sympathizing with others due to an injury to his frontal lobe as a child. During the day, he now works as a counselor at the campus counseling center and at night he works as a bartender.

Baek Nam-Bong then begins to work with a teaching assistant, Yoon Sung-A (Jung Eun Chae) at the counseling center. Yoon Sung-A is enthusiastic with the clients needing counseling. They work together to solve problems who go their for help.

@valsava Hi! Glad to know you'll keep an eye on this drama. I'm looking forward to reading your awesome comments as always. Keeping fingers crossed that someone will pick up subbing this. And... you're very welcome. 
@jadecloud No problem! I don't know any streaming links, though. Sorry.

So excited to this drama! I already read the manhwa I was addicted to it. But fool me, I didn't know they cut out to chapter 88, I was going crazy that day when I can't find any website. grrrr uhgg 

DR. FROST !!! I'm waiting for you! (nevermind, you're always in my wallpaper lol) :D

Archived