[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DonnaN

Finally some sort of update! Thank you @conankung.
I have read all (I think) with available English version and I'm looking forward to which cases they will depict in the show.

Guest DonnaN

gaby81 said: DonnaN said: Finally some sort of update! Thank you @conankung.
I have read all (I think) with available English version and I'm looking forward to which cases they will depict in the show.

Annyeong All :) Thanks everyone for updating with news and pics on drama.
Looks like more and more psychology/psychiatry theme dramas are joining the bandwagon after the success of IOIL from writernim Noh. Goody! Love this theme!
Can't wait for it to begin...the script looks really interesting, though a little too short.
SCU and Team Dr Frost.... Fighting!

Dr. Frost makes the jump from animation to live action by javabeans | October 9, 2014 | 27 Comments

drfrost1.jpg

Well, well, doesn’t Song Chang-eui quite rock the platinum blond look. His upcoming OCN drama Dr. Frost has released a teaser, which gives us a brief (fleeting, really) glimpse of him playing the lead character in the webtoon adaptation about a genius psychologist and professor, the titular Dr. Frost.

The drama is procedural that mixes psychological analysis with criminal investigation, with Song’s lead character helping out in solving various cases. The character has trouble empathizing with others because of a brain injury that enhanced his reasoning skills but handicapped him on the feelings front, which sounds like a rough trade-off to me. (We want our drama heroes cold in a meltable way, not closed off to the possibility through science!)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/dr-frost-makes-the-jump-from-animation-to-live-action/

Reading faces (and minds?) in Dr. Frost’s animated and live-action teasersby javabeans | October 16, 2014 | 18 Comments

drfrost_37.jpgdrfrost_37a.jpg

Ooh, OCN’s upcoming Dr. Frost keeps looking better and better. While the setup is pure procedural—geeeenius psychoanalyst reads people’s behaviors and helps solve cases—the execution looks quite interesting, with a different angle than your straight-up crime investigation show.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/reading-faces-and-minds-in-dr-frosts-animated-and-live-action-teasers/

jadecloud said: Annyeong All :) Thanks everyone for updating with news and pics on drama.
Looks like more and more psychology/psychiatry theme dramas are joining the bandwagon after the success of IOIL from writernim Noh. Goody! Love this theme!
Can't wait for it to begin...the script looks really interesting, though a little too short.
SCU and Team Dr Frost.... Fighting!

Archived