_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ShifatB‌

I don't meant to say that i feel off of them dating. It's just that i'm worry about the outcome in future that something bad might happen to them.. i feel a little risky at a moment but no matter what goes in the drama, i will always looking out for them. Their chemistry is undeniable, who wouldn't love them? hehehe ;)

@Mindy_eel‌

Omo omo omo.... I asked myself the same questions as you posted! He's too cute to be 26. That's one of his charmness that attracts me. Lucky Nam JiHyun!!! Thanks for sharing... seems that i'm going to stare at those pictures for quite a long time. :X

@eva21‌

Wow, they appeared in entertainment weekly! yay!!!

It's a given that HyungSik takes good care more than SeoJoon since both HyungHyun endorsed fashion ad together and also they are both playing one of the main couple. So, they are closer to each other as they spent more time together. It's a joy to be around HyungSik! Just look at how his attitude when he is with his members. He can be playful, cheerful, full of craziness, loving,etc... Thanks for sharing the screencap here dearie!!!

Oh my... i can't sleep in earlier! Just too excited of our SeoBong!!!

Such a LOVELY OTP❤️

Posting the clip @eva21 mentioned. 
Entertainment Weekly
cr: clasSIK
Yes, Hyungsik is very caring. He takes care of his hoobaes and sunbaes equally well. 
@zurah90 I love his interactions with his members too. You are right, he is very playful with his members, especially when he is with his maknae line. But I love his interaction with Im Siwan especially
By the way, must drama discussion be hidden under spoiler tag? 

It is so funny that his family members misunderstood them again. Daddy Cha wanted them to get married because of that. Will only know their reactions tmr. I guess SW will feel happy that she is being accepted into the family but perhaps she will also feel a bit uneasy since she thinks that DB does not want to get married. BzGg_y3CAAA_ppR.jpg
As for DB, I guess he will feel conflicted. He likes SW but I don't think he wants to get married since he is still jobless and most importantly, he did not tell SW the truth. Poor DB missed his chance to explain again.Will SW finds out the truth from EH tmr? I hope not. I guess the truth will not be revealed so soon since we are not even halfway through the drama. Can't wait to watch the next episode. 

Oh my goodness...

Just watch the raw vid. Daddy Cha misunderstood SeoBong and asked them to get married. I don't want to blame EunHo for being drunk twice but i wish he could have sense to control his emotions. I totally relates how DalBong feels. He feels unfair since he still unsatisfy of himself. I could see he does want to get marry but not with that situation. Daddy Cha should consult SeoBong why they act such situation before jumping to conclusion!

The preview... will the truth came out from EunHo? And he "kidnap" SeoWool away? DalBong expression left me speechless.

On top of that, I like the progression between KangShim and TaeJoo relationships. It's cool to see TaeJoo tore the resigned letter and asked KangShim to stay by his side.

Can't wait for tonight. I'm just curious to the max now learning that EunHo might ask SeoWool something beyond the limit. I hope it wouldn't get on my nerves...

what i was most impressed after watching ep 14 was how DB easily gave piggyride SW . The way he carried her didn feel he cud've even a bit hard time carrying her weight unlike Eunho lol(he was about to faint, poor him :P) well SW seems she is light weighted though. In ep 14 that was my fav moment :) cant wait for today's episode and reviews here :)

My heart feels so sad as I watch the next ep 16 as DB clinging onto his father and cried bitterly that he is not capable of anything...Daddy Cha is so sad holding on to his child... my greatest fear DB given up hope on SW for EH.... he might has lost hope... I really hope SW clinging on to DB even EH is the real "DB"...proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

i was surprised DB confessed the truth to SW. did he actually tell her or maybe its her imagination. lets see. i want SW to love DB coz she feels the connection with the adult DB not YE as DB. sigh wonder what 'll happen. honestly SW may feel betrayed that he didnt tell her about YE before. lets see how long it takes for SW to realize her feelings for him

Although I feel bad for DB , I am still happy when I see these pic... I really love Hyung Sik and Ji Hyun when they are together... I suppose they are their real self when they casting the character...I just love the way Hyung Sik piggy back Ji Hyun.... he seems to enjoy carrying her hahaha... just look at them  8-> 8-> 8->
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

eva21

said: My heart feels so sad as I watch the next ep 16 as DB clinging onto his father and cried bitterly that he is not capable of anything...Daddy Cha is so sad holding on to his child... my greatest fear DB given up hope on SW for EH.... he might has lost hope... I really hope SW clinging on to DB even EH is the real "DB"...

Mindy_eel said:

eva21

said: My heart feels so sad as I watch the next ep 16 as DB clinging onto his father and cried bitterly that he is not capable of anything...Daddy Cha is so sad holding on to his child... my greatest fear DB given up hope on SW for EH.... he might has lost hope... I really hope SW clinging on to DB even EH is the real "DB"...

I knew this would happen some day but didn't expected it to be real soon. I could see EunHo did that because he have a conflict with his mother. As an only child he have been brought up being independent but his life been arranged made by his mother. It's too much to see that she kept control of her son's life and his personal matter. EunHo has no one beside his frienemy, DalBong and SeoWool. When he got drunk, it made him more delusional and created misunderstanding between DalBong and SeoWool in Daddy Cha's household.

The ending of ep15 really makes me curious as to what favor EunHo asked to SeoWool? To date him? To run away with him? These kind of thoughts are making me feels uncertain. I just hope it won't be beyond of our unsure imaginations.

SeoWool looks super fascinated when Daddy Cha gave the green light about the marriage. It was her main reason and dream to marry DalBong. From the start, DalBong already told her countless times that she came to the wrong person but she didn't trust him because of a 'name'. It won't be other person except for DalBong himself. Even when EunHo hinted that he was in the picture, SeoWool still wouldn't have guessed it and randomly thought EunHo as the one who took the picture of DalBong and her when they was young.

It was only preview for ep16 but i get heartaches seeing DalBong on the verge of mental breakdown, after revealing the truth. SeoWool thought she was betrayed when in fact it wasn't even to start with. DalBong missed the chances when he wanted to inform her the truth because of EunHo.

Saturday is 5 days away but i can't assume what is going to happen of EunSeoBong? Is SeoWool going to dislike DalBong and leans toward EunHo? Ahhhh... my curiosity kills me! :( I just hope SeoWool realizes who is real in her heart rather than looking for the fake DalBong. Pretty please SeoWool... your choice have to be wiser!

당당함과 자유로움이 묻어나는 ‘펑키걸’ 콘셉트에서는 올 블랙으로 맞춰진 의상과 이에 걸맞는 화려한 액세서리 그리고 장난기 가득한 포즈로 이전과는 또 다른 매력을 살려냈다.

마지막 콘셉트에서 그는 지금까지 한 번도 입어본 적 없다는 화이트 튜브탑 드레스로 고혹적이고 우아한 자태를 뽐냈다. 특히 가녀린 팔과 아름다운 쇄골라인으로 청순하고 단아한 여성미를 물씬 풍겼다.

화 보와 함께 진행된 인터뷰에서 KBS 2TV 주말드라마 *가족끼리 왜 이래*에서 강서울이 아닌 남지현으로서 서강준과 박형식 중 어떤 남자를 선택할거냐는 질문에 "둘 다 각기 다른 매력이 있지만 저는 형식 오빠를 선택할 것 같아요. 하지만 현실에서 한명이라도 저에게 다가와 준다면 영광일 것 같다"며 수줍은 20대 소녀의 모습을 보였다.

또 박형식과 서강준을 제외한 이상형 질문에 “웃는 게 예쁘고 일할 때는 한없이 진지하지만 이외의 시간에는 어린아이처럼 순진한 모습을 보이는 사람이 좋다”며 쑥스럽게 “빅뱅 지드래곤이 이상형이다”고 꼽았다.

롤모델에 대한 질문에 그는 영화 ‘비긴어게인’의 키이라 나이틀리처럼 브라운관에서 시청자들이 슬플 때는 위로받고 기쁠 때는 같이 웃을 수 있는 진정성이 느껴지는 배우가 되는 것이 꿈이라 전하며 열정을 내비쳤다.

또 극중 몰입도를 높게 만드는 사투리 연기를 위해 “실제로 서울이의 고향인 홍성까지 내려가서 현지분들은 어떻게 사투리를 쓰는가 보고 개그우먼 이영자씨가 충청도 출신이라 맛깔나게 사투리를 쓴다는 소식을 듣고 ‘승승장구-이영자’편을 돌려가며 연습을 했어요”라며 몸으로 직접 부딪히며 노력하는 배우의 모습을 볼 수 있었다.

인터뷰 내내 그의 눈빛 속에는 연기에 대한 강한 열정과 자신감을 느낄 수 있었다. 한창 예쁘게 보이고 싶은 20살임에도 불구하고 “브라운관에서 예쁘게 나오는 것은 중요하지 않다. 연기 잘하는 것을 우선적으로 생각한다”며 연기에 대한 진심어린 애정을 보인 남지현. 앞으로 대한민국의 진정한 여배우로 자리매김 할 남지현의 행보를 기대해본다.

An interview on our beautiful Nam Ji hyun....
6bc105628535e5dd253240ad75c6a7efce1b62ae
7adc5db1cb134954d30a0d16554e9258d1094ab4
57f352025aafa40f60bf2bafa864034f78f0194e
e8bcbc81800a19d85a17617730fa828ba61e46b4
86f6dbd8bc3eb135c6226dc9a51ea8d3ff1f44dc
56889710b912c8fcc0e413bfff039245d68821b4
ecff13cec3fdfc03946f06cad73f8794a4c226b4
f510a3f082025aafad42bab9f8edab64034f1a57
f1ca6dc379310a55f2d90486b44543a98326103b

And never knew she can be so hot!!
85477d345982b2b75895fdb632adcbef76099bba
9d3b4b504fc2d5621a93149fe41190ef76c66c29
9fd97e315c6034a8bd8862f3c813495408237653
a23ebf1ed21b0ef40078422cdec451da80cb3e28
0ca97119ebc4b74507076d64ccfc1e178b821529

I like the first wedding dress picture. Ji Hyun looks good in the wedding dress. Will there be a wedding ceremony for DB/SW? When asked if she was to choose between Kang Joon and Hyungsik, who would she choose? She answered Hyungsik. But she also said her ideal type is G-dragon. GD is so different from Hyungsik. Haha.

@Mindy_eel I tried to translate though it's not 100% accurate. But I did understand some like you posted above. I can see why she chose HyungSik.  But it's hilarious when she mentioned BB's G-Dragon as her ideal type. From HyungSik to GD...hehehe :D Anyway, I do hope to watch SeoBong marries with our smexy otp wearing a gorgeous tuxedo suit for DalBong and sexy wedding dress for our flawless and sweet SeoWool ;)Let's wish our DalBong can think of wild imaginations after that :X

Hi! yes JH chose HS.... I guess she is more close to HS than to KJ.... like what she mentioned HS takes care of her more... and they really have good chemistry and cute together.... I suppose they are good buddies...she also mentioned she will be very honored if either one HS or KJ would to be aftering her.
As why she chose G Dragon I guess is a formal reply....G Dragon is alot of young girls dream choice in Korea.... he is cool....
And I do hope to DB and SW marry in the ep, I guess if they become a couple earlier in the drama... who knows... Daddy Cha might get them marry just after DB's sister and brother...Let's hope for the best!  :)) :)) :))

@eva21‌

Well, i was quite shocked when she mentioned GD is her ideal type. I'm not saying she can't but i never did expect that. But dearie, they make a cool brother-sister vibes! :) Moreover, KangJoon chose Suzy as his ideal type. Hopefully, gets to hear more from HyungSik about JiHyun! :)

I like the idea of SeoBong getting married earlier. Probably because we might see their romantic antics... :D But for now, i do want to see DalBong to achieves his dream and be stable before anything else. Importantly, i want to see them settle the climax issue. It must takes time for SeoWool to clarify the situation.

Archived