_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Guest chenderella

Thanks for all the goodies everyone! Today's ep was ok. They need to get cracking on SeoBong's romance and get rid of Eun Ho, as in give him another prospect. I'm so tired of him pushing himself onto Seo Wool when she has already rejected him countless times. His overconfidence in trying to shake her is getting tiresome. Happy to see Dal Bong have a talent when it comes to culinary so hopefully he can continue to pursue it after the gangsters part is done. I'm worried about cha dad and hope his MRI result will be ok.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it! Both DalBong and EunHo didn't fought each other. They bashed the gangsters off. Oh my.. DalBong used to involve with gangsters in the past? Please resolve this fast! I'm not feeling mad at EunHo for pursuing to shake SeoWool's heart instead i felt it was funny that EunHo is making a fool of himself. He even received a special spank on his face for trying to kiss her... hahaha :)) There was still bromance in the air for EunDal.. hehehe :P

Bad timing when Daddy Cha tripped. Hopefully the MRI result was going to be alright.

I have a feeling that Daddy Cha going to be really sick!and maybe even serious sick...I hope he be alright,I want Daddy Cha to have a happy ending,with his child's and even with his grandsons and great-grandson because he really deserved that!!! I LOVE Daddy Cha very much!I also think it will be the reason he will sues his children...to make the good of them! before something happen to him.(and I hope nothing happen!) [-O<I LOVED the scans with KJ son,to bad he go.I love the way he ship DB and SW!!! and love the close relationship between him and SW,so cuteeee!!!!DB jealousy when he kissed SW...so cute and funny,to bad the kid live the family...he is so adorable,and smart.

@MikMik‌

Hello! Agreed. I love the part where InWoo kissed SeoWool and made DalBong jealous though it is sad to see him go. Even a small kid notices adult's romance. He is definitely growing to be a smart gentleman!

Blame on those bad guys to make Daddy Cha sick. It's heartache to see DalBong cries. But it's good there's SeoWool to be around Daddy Cha and understand him more than his children.

I haven't watch ep 21 yet. Heard that KJ is trying to do something bad(?).

i didn like the pace of ep 21. I wait for a week for new episode. And they give me so little of Seobong!! Dont they this couple is the best thing in the drama. I get it 50 eps mayb thats why but still :( more intimacy betweem them for God sake lol. P.s: i felt for daddy cha, poor him. His kids all so brats seriously. Even if they hav lots in their plates, they cant even bother to visit him?! Phonecalls hmph. Unlike SW she's such a sweetheart <3 <3

Apparently, someone twitted that while he was about to go home after saying goodbye to his manager, he saw the casting of the drama "What's with this family"he mentioned he saw Hyung Sik kissing the lead actress,yes the kissing scene, he also mentioned HyunSik has a small head.... before he left he carefully took a pic ....
Here is the pic :
d833c895d143ad4b3dab8ea381025aafa50f06c8

Thanks @eva21‌ for sharing the info. Can't be seen since it's unclear but the point is that our SeoBong got kissing scene is enough to know... lols :P Please make it sweeter, PDnim! ASSA!!!

Edit: Our HyungSik has a small head indeed but who cares? Hahaha... He can be cute and smexy anytime! ;)

Hello all :) Something to share here. http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/27/actress-nam-ji-hyun-reveals-that-she-does-not-have-an-ideal-type-since-shes-never-dated-before/ I simply love to hear from our JiHyun. Agreed yhat HyungSik has aegyo charms with him everywhere he goes and that's what make others around him feels comfort and livelier to be with. I can relate when she mentioned that both of her male co-stars, HyungSik and KangJoon treated her as a younger sister and that she wouldn't thought of her ideal type since she haven't dated anyone before. At the least, she's getting an experience of being a couple with HyungSik, even if it is reel, to me it is crystal real... lols (for messing up with my words!) We all knew that she spent most of the time with HyungSik and that's great to look forward to! SeoBong :x

i liked jihyun frm ep 1. Now i lovvv her. With her amazing acting skills, she such a sweetie in real life. Its daebak such a pretty gal didn date any till now. Haha <3 jihyun hyunsik both hav less experience in dating area lol. Both stil young after all. They seem close~ hope they come together again in another drama in future. P.s thanks loads @eva for the information kyyaaa im jumping, i was kinda disappointed with less intimacy between SeoBong. Now the scene coming. Cant get enough of them! Chu~ :P:D

Hello all!

Just a day to go...

I just visited WHTMF thread and i saw a post that i totally agreed with. I kept going here and there but i find here to be most comfy thread to post and share anything with. Back to the topic... the thing i agreed most is.. i've actually been thinking about if HyungSik could sing for the OST. Though, i know it's quite impossible since it's a family drama and the focus is not only on individual character. Have you thought of it too?

kyaaaaaaaa im looking forward for kissing scnene.....chaebal......hyungsik and jihyun please reconcile for the life of seobongie lol

Yes, i also want hyungsik to sing one of the songs.....lets spread it around so that the producer will consider about it lol

Guest nancykimlee

@eva21, thanks for the info dear! :x Here are the stills for this weekend's episode.
Woohoo, kissssss! :xarticle.jpg
cr news1
Work birthday celebration20141031000157_0.jpg
cr heraldk
This should be an eventful SeoBong weekend to enjoy. Gah, I can't wait! :)They technically kissed already but Seo Wool will consider this their first since she was drunk the other time, hehe.
I'm with you @zurah90 @natokajun. I'd love for Hyungsik to lend his voice to the OST or his boys. I wouldn't mind more cameos from them either!

Omomomo... thank you @nancykimlee‌ for the hottest scoop! loving it ;) Great that you think so too! PDnim must notice the need of HyungSik/ZE:A boys lending their voice for the OST. Let it be a ballad one since HyungSik wishes for that! :) (what a wishful thinking of me!)

@sparkshah‌

Nope, the kiss was meant for tomorrow's so be prepare to gear up! I was too excited to watch the whole raw so i keep on skipping for our SeoBong's part but still can't guarantee their conversations. SeoWool just return from meeting with EunHo and his mother and she saw DalBong sat at the bench. She went near him and asked if he was waiting for her and DalBongie denies it. So she sat beside him and sounded "Friend" to him to rest her head on his shoulder... He was smitten along with his mega-watt smiles on his face but when he heard upon SeoWool mentioning EunHo's name, his expression dies off and maybe sprout out his jealousy of SeoWool meeting him(?) The sweetest moment was when SeoWool stood her head up, immediately met with DalBong's eyes and was about to kiss before they separated from a loud noise... that was the funniest!

Of course... we CAN'T wait!!! That staring of DalBong/PHS kills me :x

oh my godddd!! Did u guys c today epi! Must watch. The kiss-es were soooo sweet. I felt the squeals seriously lol. Superb hyunghyun . I guess now seobong dating(?) p.s though poor EH. Thats why SW asked him to giv up at the first. Then he wouldn hav been so heartbroken aww but i cant help i love seobong <3

I love the first sweet kiss scene of our SeoBong, but i am dissapointed with DalBong not to turn up at his mother's death anniversary. Right, he has his own reason but that is definitely not the right way to avoid, as much as i knew he loves his mother. If SW knows about it, she would have brought him back. That last scene of today's episode, Daddy Cha seem determined to sue his children(?) Oh no... the war begins now!

Archived