_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

@Lyricalstars 

I still haven't watch it yet because for sure i know i'm not going to have an interest with HyungSik's partner in that drama. But until now i'm still not losing my hope to see HyungHyun in another project. Do you have another OTP that you was rooting for? 

I miss everyone here. I miss SeoBong/HyungHyun. I'm juggling 2 different dramas that i kept rewatching 2 OTPs of mine that i adores so much. 

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zurah90 I miss everyone here as well!!! It's been a long time! Hope you are all doing well ^^ Me too! But that'll probably take a long time ://// Since both of their schedules are quite tight. 

Jihyun will do a camero on midnight tv dinner/Late night restaurant and it'll air on 18 July if i'm not wrong :) 

Haha yes, there is but I'm still keeping close to Hyungsik and Jihyun's news separately :) 

• 3 weeks later...

@Lyricalstars

I've watched it and surprisingly our JiHyunnie even have a good chemistry with Oh Ji Ho. It seem kinda awkward at first but then they just click! Now I'm eager to see JiHyun to be back in the screen.

As for our HyungSikkie... I envy he even recorded an ost for his drama! I still keeping my wish to see them soon. 

Hello lovelies :)

I came across this article of our HyungSikkie. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/hyungsik-talks-about-his-dating-experiences-or-lack-thereof

And so after reading this, JiHyunnie came out of my mind. Also, the pic in the article of HyungSik was the one when he is promoting BRS! Miss seeing them both in CF together! I remembered when during WHTMF days, the PD told both HyungHyun that they need dating experiences. We all knew that HyungHyun barely dated anyone, especially JiHyunnie... so PD-nim please create something out of them. Jebal~

Oh and lastly, it's a good news to hear that our JiHyun will have her movie soon. Can't wait to see more of her! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived