_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

KBS Entertainment Weekly with Hyungsik + Ji Hyun Eng Subbed. :)Starts at 19:30. Enjoy!

Really happy to see more people here loving this couple! Hopefully we'll get more pictorials and updates soon, and lovey dovey scenes in the drama. The end of ep 7 was pretty awesome with him falling on top of her on the bed. Too bad Cha Daddy came in, lol. It was also really sweet that he finally bought her that dress. Hopefully they can go on a date with her in it. :x
@soompisfslime, Thanks for the stills & updates! Keep 'em coming, hehe.@crixa, No worries. :) With every new episode, I am loving Dal Bong and Seo Wool even more! @mikmik, I agree! Nam Ji Hyun is such an effortless beauty and talent. I'm so happy to see her in this lead role, and even more so with Hyungsik, hehe.@shifatb, Hi! Because this is a 50 ep drama, Seo Wool will find out at some point that the boy she saved is Eun Ho and maybe be confused about her feelings. But ultimately, I think she'll slowly fall for Dal Bong and realize that that promise in the past doesn't really matter anymore, and what's important is now. 

welcome to the club!the best couple ever!!!Hi guys just finished the tree last ep and I only can say I'm going crazy with those two!I really can't have enough of them!I want more and more!!!and can I order more skin-ship fore them please???cause I'm really hungry for that!!! ;) Ho and I want it without YEH please,I'm allergic to him!(well actually I LOVE him and I can't take my eyes off of him,but as long as he far away from SW!!!she belong with wurry DB-ha!!!)LOVE you guys for the pics and vid!!!you guys are great! :-* :-* :-*

Guest nancykimlee

Hyungsik + Nam Ji Hyun for Bike Repair Shop_Beanpole

And here are some scaps from the lookbook.Sooooo adorable, gah!! :xtumblr_nbtxbcA3oz1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nbtnoza5yx1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nbtnoza5yx1s3izaio2_500.jpg
cr parkhyungsikworld.tumblr.com/
@hyukgu @eva21 @mikmikCan't wait for the next ep, and hopefully more of these two! Still waiting on more hugs, kisses and a proper date. :)Because of this look book and the drama being 50 eps, I hope to see their hair styled differently (for later eps) and yay for fall/winter fashion, too!

WWWAAAaaaaaa!!!!daebaek!!!more pics for my favorite couple,yay!!! :x I love them so much!!!NJH look so pretty!and PHS so handsome!they look so good together! :x I want more!more!MORE!!!! and me too,can't wait to see what going to come next in that long drama of 50 episode!can't wait for the fall/winter season to come...and to see them grow and change.and hope more in love!and I really want to see not just DB get crazy in jealous! I want SW too,fight for him and get jealous,and angry for DB!!!it will be great if it will happen! [-o<thanks for the pics you are the best @nancykimlee jjinjja komaewo!!!! :-*

I know it's 50 eps and plenty of characters so we don't get as many scenes of these two but they're the best thing about the show and Kang Shim and Tae Joo. I find myself ff-ing through everyone else. I hope for more scenes and photo shoots of them together to get us through! Hopefully more people will join us in spazzing this couple.

Omg... I never knew this thread exists... I only found out about this thread when I google for our cute Park Hyung Sik pictures few hours ago..lols :P And because of him, currently I'm addicted to ZE:A! Both Nam Ji Hyun and him have that 'sizzling' chemistry and they are both definitely compatible.  I got thrills when they have similar facial features when they did the CF together... now I just can't wait for another episode! 

Guest nancykimlee

Hi friends! :)There wasn't as much as Dal Bong + Seo Wool in eps 9 and 10 as I would've liked but boy did I love this brief moment!*swooooooons*gif%2B%EB%8B%AC%EB%B4%89-%EC%84%9C%EC%9A
cr to owner
There were a few other moments that I loved in ep 10.1. When Dal Bong admitted to Eun Ho that he likes Seo Wool. It's been hinted but it's always nice to hear it from him, and to know that he's aware of his feelings and where his jealousy stems from, hehe.2. When Dal Bong stayed up waiting for Seo Wool and had panda eyes in the morning, LOL. Too cute.3. When Seo Wool came back, Dal Bong worried that she was hurt because she mentioned hospital before getting to finish. This was reminiscent of the time where she came across the pickpocketer where his main concern is always her safety first.4. Pride aside, Dal Bong took on the job as a means to stay close to Seo Wool and also to pay her back. Even though she was slightly disappointed thinking that he's trying to send her away, we know his heart, hehe. And in the previews, even though she said she'll be leaving, we know she won't (because there'd be no drama), let's hope that Dal Bong says or does something to show her how he really feels. Hugs? Kisses? Hopeful thinking? :)As much as I love and anticipate them together, I am looking forward to both of their personal growth, as well as finding and realizing their dreams. Also to see reconciliation between Dal Bong and Eun Ho, and the Chas too. 
Oh, and more GIFs! These are from the Bike Repair Shop lookbook video.I love this! So sweet! So romantic!tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo3_500.gif

And this one is like he's staking claims, "That's my girl", ha!tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo2_500.gif
tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo1_500.gif
cr heecheol.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the videos @sparkshah and welcome to the thread @zurah90! :)

It was pleasure to be here @nancykimlee ! :) Thanks to others for the great updates and videos of this two lovebirds. The above post updated by our starter squeals me... who wouldn't? That one man swoon you off from the pool table with his one arm... oh my! Just soon after I woke up earlier on, I checked through this thread and in the drama thread too. 

I'd much rather discuss Dal Bong and Seo Wool and the drama here than the drama thread because it seems to be dominated by a few with very strong opinions. I love the scenes that you posted Nancy! The few scenes that we do get of Dal Bong and Seo Wool are cute and tells us that they're starting to like/form an attachment to each other. Dal Bong is a bit prideful but in the presence of Seo Wool, he considers her words and has started to change for the better. I would love to see them in another environment that's not just home and work. He ought to take Seo Wool to see more of Seoul! More scenes of her and dad would be great too! Hopefully we'll get more of them this weekend or more photo spreads together through the course of the drama. :)

i agree, lets share our views here rather in the drama thread. Its more fun here than that lol. I think nxt episode by YE's mom order, SW 'll b fired frm work(just when DB joined agh the agony) lol then aftr SW decide to leave the city, DB may hint to never let go of her or better if he declares he cant live without her lol *fangirl mode* Nam jihyun Park hyunsik acting really good together to make squeal hehe

Yay! This thread is picking up. I actually love it here more than the drama thread. @jjsjang‌ dominated by a few with strong opinions indeed. I second the motion. I feel quite at lost there. Haha! And I only like DB+SW+EH scenes, I'm also quite fond of KS+TJ. The other scenes I would love to skip, if given a chance. Sigh.

Archived