_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Guest chenderella

@mindy_eel hi! This is our safe haven to enjoy and cheer on Hyungsik and Ji Hyun. :) I always appreciate your updates in the drama thread so it's good to see you here with fellow SeoBong lovers. I was more familiar with Ji Hyun in dramas but def fell for Hyungsik in Nine. I really like his personality and how loved he is among his seniors and costars too. I wish that there were more scenes of them in the drama!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chenderella said: @mindy_eel hi! This is our safe haven to enjoy and cheer on Hyungsik and Ji Hyun. :) I always appreciate your updates in the drama thread so it's good to see you here with fellow SeoBong lovers. I was more familiar with Ji Hyun in dramas but def fell for Hyungsik in Nine. I really like his personality and how loved he is among his seniors and costars too. I wish that there were more scenes of them in the drama!

Enjoy everyone views and I would like to say I hope HyunSik and JiHyun can be good friends with Kang Joon too... the three seems to be in very close relationship(working buddies)
Especially Hyun Sik and Kang Joon brotherhood, Hyun Sik seems to take care of him always... they do have a bond.

As for Kang Joon and Ji Hyun,they are good friends... I mean they do not feel shy with each other..maybe they do not act as a couple in the drama.. Kang Joon already mentioned he is not a threat in the drama in HT3..I believe his character is a pusher to push Hyun Sik to face up with Ji Hyun in ther relationship..Kang Joon is nice....he and Ji Hyun are just friends...can tell...

Last but not least Hyun Sik and Ji hyun.. they feel shy with each other... it's cute... and I can tell they are trying to stay apart regardless how well their friendship is... this is to avoid antis... I guess... good act... I hope their friendship can stay strong and long...hopefully another drama for them when they are older...all the best to three of them

I've been speechless for few days. Thanks for the views and to @Mindy_eel to for posting lots of HyungHyun goodies here :) I am expecting more of their individual activity in future. Like @eva21 mentioned, i would also love to see them work together again when they grown a bit older.

Even before the article is out, i already see a young version of Lee SeungGi in Park Hyungsik. Nam JiHyun resembles Moon GeunYoung. Both of them have model personalities.

And yeah... the bromance relationship between Hyungsik and Kangjoon. Saw how deep their relationship was. Hyungsik took great care of Kangjoon during HT3 recording. The way he focused on Kangjoon tells me that he is a great listener too!

@Mindy_eel thanks loads for the adorable pics. Aww don know if these two knowingly or unknowingly flirting with each other kya lol. after HT3 I too saw they make shy eyeye contact at each other. Well they both are young after all keke

zurah90 said: I've been speechless for few days. Thanks for the views and to @Mindy_eel to for posting lots of HyungHyun goodies here :) I am expecting more of their individual activity in future. Like @eva21 mentioned, i would also love to see them work together again when they grown a bit older. Even before the article is out, i already see a young version of Lee SeungGi in Park Hyungsik. Nam JiHyun resembles Moon Geun Young. Both of them have model personalities. And yeah... the bromance relationship between Hyungsik and Kangjoon. Saw how deep their relationship was. Hyungsik took great care of Kangjoon during HT3 recording. The way he focused on Kangjoon tells me that he is a great listener too!

@Mindy_eel‌

I love to read your long response :)

Just watched Ep13. For now, it's clear to me they haven't starting to date yet. After getting a real life "lesson" from Grandpa, Dalbong already sure that he fell for Seowool but he can't make his confession yet to her. He have yet to tell her the truth of who the the "real" Dalbong is. I really hope he tells her before Eunho does it. Now that Eunho confessed to Seowool of liking her, she have that slight confusement of her feelings towards Dalbong. It's a cute gesture came from her to assure that Dalbong is the only one for her.

Beside that, i agreed that i find it distracting too for the background of Grandpa and Dalbong scenes. As for the scene of Dalbong overly excited about the money, that character of him tells me that he still has that immature sides of him which absolutely NO-NO for me. It sure doesn't fit his character.

I find it unfairs that the preview doesn't feature SeoBong. Or maybe there might be a "suprise" scene of them? Hehe. Can't be sure of it but atleast a scene of them just enough to excites myself...

Guest FariaZ

i think depending its a 50 eps, its may not me surprising for me that DB got too excited about money now (many eps left to show us his charater growth). Coz still now he has that negative belief that he's no good with no future as he got no money and the fact that it's needed for him to be worthy for SW. But i think as the episode will go by DB 'll start to change  with the situation and the guide of SW

Hello @FariaZ‌ !

Agreed. The good thing of having Seowool by his side is to help him realizing his sense. Dalbong may not be as bad as his older brother Kangjae but he lacks maturity and confident due to not having a proper job. He loves to fight and thus making him a troublemaker. Seowool never tells him of Eunho liking her. But if Dalbong finds out about it, he will definitely confront Eunho for sure. The only main reason for him to be a Man is to heed Grandpa's advice by telling the truth to Seowool and keep proper of himself. I don't wish to see Eunho does it first. I believe as more episode comes by, our Dalbong will be a very proper man. Only for now he tends to be playful around. It's time for him to buck up and start to be a real man!

Thanks @eva21‌ !

Judging from Dalbong's shirt, it must be for episode 14. The most worry thing for me is if Eunho going to confess the truth to Seowool that he is the "real" Dalbong. Keep finger crossed that it is not going to happen!

zurah90 said: Thanks @eva21‌ ! Judging from Dalbong's shirt, it must be for episode 14. The most worry thing for me is if Eunho going to confess the truth to Seowool that he is the "real" Dalbong. Keep finger crossed that it is not going to happen!

@eva21‌

You are right, dearie. Seowool did hesitated for a moment when she thought of Eunho confession and she quickly turned to Dalbong to give him a shy hug. But as you mentioned above if Eunho confess about him being the real Dalbong happens, Dalbong would surely mend it his way. Anyway, thanks for sharing the gifs! They are way too ubber cuties ;)

Guest nancykimlee

Preview of ep 14! :)
Are they finally on a date? Yes, pleaseee! Gah, so cute!
tumblr_ncuk0esW2O1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr parkhyungsikworld tumblr // tvreport
Thanks for the wonderful updates and posts @fariaz @zurah90 @eva21 @shifatb @mindy_eel @soompisfslime :x:-h @crixa @mikmik @chenderella @jjsjang and others lurking here
Re: Seo Wool's reaction to Eun Ho's confession, Seo Woo's feelings and the lieI think Seo Wool was taken aback by Eun Ho's words because it was probably the first time a boy has ever confessed to her. All these years, she's had tunnel vision with her eyes and heart set on one person, Dal Bong - the boy that she saved. She's never considered anyone else, or that anyone else could like her. And of all people, it's Eun Ho. He's someone that she considers a friend and he's also her boss, on top of being Dal Bong's frenemy. I think it's all perplexing to her, and therefore she brushed it off though not knowing what to make of it. 
At this point, I don't think that Seo Wool is actually in love with real Dal Bong. She's in love with the idea of Dal Bong - the boy she saved, and the promise through the years. So it doesn't really matter if Dal Bong or Eun Ho is the boy because she's yet to give herself the option of actually falling in love with someone other than the boy she saved. The benefit, however, is given to Dal Bong because she's living under his roof, and getting to know him in ways that she would not have otherwise. I think that that's the beauty of it; when she finds out the truth, she'll be hurt, but she'll realize that loving a real person is more important than the idea of a person.
I actually hope that the lie will be revealed soon, because the longer it goes on, the more it'll eat away at Dal Bong and their potential relationship. But because we need angst, they'll probably start dating and develop more feelings for one each other before it gets exposed. And as much as I'd love to see their relationship develop romantically, I'm still cheering on their individual growths and dreams. I wasn't necessarily surprised nor disappointed in Dal Bong for being excited about money because he still lacks maturity and foresight, and naturally responded to the amount like everyone else did. I just want to see him pursue his dreams, or things that he personally wants, rather than be motivated by pride or jealousy, namely by Eun Ho or Seo Wool. And when the heck is Cha Daddy going to sue his kids, considering that that's the premise of this drama from the onset? :-? Regardless, I'm excited for the developments, and hope for more spazz-worthy moments between SeoBong, hehe.
And more GIFs of the train station hug. I love the look on Seo Wool's face, hehe.

tumblr_ncti1zmypt1twyoh9o2_500.gif
tumblr_ncti1zmypt1twyoh9o3_500.gif
cr as tagged

nancykimlee said:At this point, I don't think that Seo Wool is actually in love with real Dal Bong. She's in love with the idea of Dal Bong - the boy she saved, and the promise through the years. So it doesn't really matter if Dal Bong or Eun Ho is the boy because she's yet to give herself the option of actually falling in love with someone other than the boy she saved. The benefit, however, is given to Dal Bong because she's living under his roof, and getting to know him in ways that she would not have otherwise. I think that that's the beauty of it; when she finds out the truth, she'll be hurt, but she'll realize that loving a real person is more important than the idea of a person.
I actually hope that the lie will be revealed soon, because the longer it goes on, the more it'll eat away at Dal Bong and their potential relationship. But because we need angst, they'll probably start dating and develop more feelings for one each other before it gets exposed. And as much as I'd love to see their relationship develop romantically, I'm still cheering on their individual growths and dreams. I wasn't necessarily surprised nor disappointed in Dal Bong for being excited about money because he still lacks maturity and foresight, and naturally responded to the amount like everyone else did. I just want to see him pursue his dreams, or things that he personally wants, rather than be motivated by pride or jealousy, namely by Eun Ho or Seo Wool. And when the heck is Cha Daddy going to sue his kids, considering that that's the premise of this drama from the onset? :-? Regardless, I'm excited for the developments, and hope for more spazz-worthy moments between SeoBong, hehe.

@nancykimlee‌ & @Mindy_eel‌ Thanks so much for clear insights. The pictures says it all :) Finally, the day is here again! I don't wish to see SeoBong rushes into things. It's great to see both of them start to date. But why do i feel a little unhappy? They make a cute couple just by looking at them together.. i just feel something off. Hmm, anyway, just can't wait for tonight. Let's look out for more progression!

Archived