_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ShifatB I know right? They still asked him if he able to date older woman. Anyway, I knew many idols would answer like HyungSik. But, I don't actually care much about it because I believe that idols have their own ideal types they likes. Its good to see HyungSik being hyper and always laugh and smiles. I love to see how he reacted when they are about to show JiHyun's older clip♡ I'm sure many fonds and fell for our dear JiHyun's charm. 

Guest nancykimlee

:-h @zurah90 @shifatB @mikmik @crixa @eva21 @jjsjang and others here!
New article from the Happy Together filmingZE:A's Hyung Sik Hasn't Had A Girlfriend Since His DebutHyung Sik confessed, “It’s been a while since I didn’t have (a girlfriend). I haven′t had one since I debuted,” and announcer Park Eun Young commented, “You’ve been trained well,” which caused a round of laughter. Then Shin Hyeon Jun commented that Hyung Sik and his drama partner Nam Ji Hyun look great together. Upon hearing Shin Hyun Jun’s comment, Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun shyly smiled. :) :) :)
New stills :xByf_bhPIAAAF-0_.jpg
You can view the HD version here.
Pics from the Happy Together filming :)>-I love that he always has his hands on her shoulder, hehe. tumblr_ncgwk5nIpr1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr parkhyungsikworld tumblr
tumblr_ncgsb2qJ7W1qfssjlo1_500.jpg
cr zea9muses tumblr
Older Stills/BTS with the Cha sibs + Eun Ho :)

Just like family! hehe66741366.2.jpg
cr dongA
%EB%B0%95%ED%98%95%EC%8B%9D-copy.jpg
cr getitk
Hyungsik should have stood in the middle because really, Kang Joon + Ji Hyun are fighting for his affections, LOL.news42710_1411685641.jpg
cr wowtv
Because look at this bromance.. cuties!!tumblr_nchjflizZC1tuv1mho1_500.jpg
cr how5urprising tumblr

And just because...tumblr_nccy0aUPAM1qfssjlo1_500.jpg
cr parkhyungsikworld tumblr
Have a great weekend everyone!

@nancykimlee Hello dear! Thanks for an update. Shin Hyun Jun have good pairs of eyes. I saw that part in HT3 and surely HyungHyun's reaction kind of mushy2. When HyungSik introduced his character, he introduced others as well but when he came to JiHyun, he just have that shy+smiley look on his face....Awwww....that pictures of them hugging♡ Told you, he look smexy in white! ;P Notices that HyungSik tend to have his hand place on JiHyun's shoulder♡ The last picture of them for their CF, I love it how JiHyun hold onto his pinky finger. Couple tend to have similar facial feature just like them♡ 

Thanks @nancykimlee for the pics....I heard in HT3, Hyung Sik admitted that he is jealous of Kang Joon and Ji Hyun once they are happiy together... he says he feels uneasy when he seeing the 2 walking in together... he ask Kang Joon will he has the same feeling and Kang Joon says "No"! Boy! why does Hyung Sik feels jealous so easily....hahaha... :)) :)) :))

@ShifatB I wish I could share the raw video here, unfortunately the video has been removed. 
There's no airing for today's episode, wish hard that there is an episode tomorrow that we've been waiting for. Well, I start rewatching from the first episode.
And keep looking out for something that is related to our HyungHyun. So, I found this video...

Oh my! Our JiHyun grown to be a cute woman! Too adorable when she dance. Spotted that she even used nail polish...great to see a mature side of her. One thing that across my mind when watching this was focus on her outfit.... didn't she match with HyungSik's outfit for ZE:A 's Stagger live performance? Coincidence? Hehehe... you name it! 

thanks! :) i somehow found the raw ep kya. Wow in this video jihyun has long hair mayb its before the drama. I love her with long hair so pretty seriously :) p.s is today 's episode gonna postpone too?? Agh i hate asian games, couldn watch the hug scene. To wait for next week if not airing today Oh the agony !!

@ShifatB‌ That's great. I just can't wait till it airs on KBSWORLD. Agreed much. JiHyun looks better with long hair, but that doesn't matter to me as she still look adorable and pretty :) Pray hard today's episode going to airs. I saw KBSWORLD announced ONLY 2D1N didn't air today so i expect alot for this drama to air. Misses the casts.. lols

@nancykimlee‌ thanks for all the updates! You are awesome! Keep it coming. \:D/ @zurah90‌ thanks for sharing Nam Ji Hyun's video. She's too pretty and au naturale. That's how she looks ever since she was really young. No plastic surgery as you can see. :x

Hello @soompisfslime‌ :)

You must have been focusing on your study, so it's understandable. Thanks so much for sharing two lovely pictures of SeoBong! They look real close and comfortable. The hug scenes in episode 13 made me squeals too much over their cuteness! Tight hug surely the sweetest scene of all! ♥️

So now I know why no one is discussing DB/SW in the drama thread. All the fans are here. :))7603d32dgw1eks7jeqiw4j20hs0hsgnc.jpgCr bikerepairshop ins
Just watched Happy Together 3. It is a pity that they also invited other guests. Our casts hardly got any screen time. I would love to hear more BTS stories. But I am glad to see all of them getting along well. 

Archived