_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

*SPOILER ep 17*   Oh myyyyyy what's wrong with u DB aigooo.... SW is confused and partly angry at the situation about what to do but lokking at ep 17 its  clean as water that she likes DB but she's angry because sh still cant believe it yet. But DB needs to be mature dude. He's still newbie to these feelings he couldn read the situation and said out of nowhere to be just friends(well it is hard to read a girl;s mind after all lol) SW seemingly hurt hearing that.

From the preview, she'll faint from that fever. But i think it'll be EH who'll call her just before that not SW.(bad timing oho just hope DB wont misread the situation and go grab ur gal boy)
;)

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

incase anyone missed it here: *SPOILER*[dont know how to use the spoiler button sorry]...DB waited for SW to come home, asking whether she was with EH and somehow ended up ''offering to be friends'' (both of them are silly :^o ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiM9t3atW74

LOL i know this episode confirmed Seobong like each other but due to the fact that they not showing it to one another. it may lead to misunderstandings as Seo kang joon once said in an interview he'd love to split them after they date. so i assume this may actually happen to SeoBong in future episodes as its total 50 episode?
8->

Hello all :)

I feel a little pity for our DalBong. He took countless times of efforts to convince SeoWool but she doesn't seem so. As a viewer myself, I understand what's going through in DalBong's mind. I'm not blaming SeoWool but she have yet to learn the true DalBong.

On the note, sometimes I find SeoWool confused with the situation.

EunHo finally stepped up to 'take back' SeoWool. The battle starts now?

Looking at the preview for the next episode make me feels annoying. Bothers me to the max!

It's obvious that Seowool likes Dal Bong so much... if I were her I will be angry to be treated as just friends.....actually I pity Dal Bong he is clueless of how a woman feels and does not know why Seowool gets work up so easily till his cousin told him... poor Dal Bong... but we are happy as Seowool's heart still belongs to Dal Bong... now is up to Dal Bong to express his feelings and their reconciliation and work on Dal Bong's career and marriage... hopes the writer does not include more complication in their love life...

As for Eunho... well more haters this time.... he is really irritating... too bored...no doubt he is quite pitiful at times(his mother) but he is really into winning Seowool over as he does not want to lose to Dal Bong... willful act....well hopefully as some fans requested him to be off the drama by sending him to study in overseas.... =D> =D> =D>

For the next ep makes me boils further... wonder why Seowool calls Eunho instead of Dal Bong... probably the phones was from Eunho.... he rushes to the hospital to see her, holds her hand and Dal Bong managed to saw them.... :(( :(( :(( Boy!!! he must be very disappointed and leaves the hospital...
Four more days to go... can't wait...

I take back my words. Initially, i misunderstood when watching it without the subs. That was why when i heard DalBong asked SeoWool to be friends, i was like... "what is he talking about?" DalBong... how can he be senseless not to notice that SeoWool likes him? Of course, i can relate how SeoWool would feel about it. That EunHo, he is not really interested in SeoWool! He just used his excuses to seek attention from her and thought he could win SeoWool from DalBong. DalBong should learn the right way to pick a girl's heart. EunHo, he just need to learn how to let go. Like he said, he can't remember well so he might as well forgets about it and start afresh. And yeah... i still "hate" the upcoming preview!

Hello lovelies :D

Here it goes... Even watching this, our WHTMF casts gave the best vibes. I want my Saturday now already! lols :P

Edit: Oopsie! just realize that they never show NJH's part when she was a small kid in a show... :( Oh well.. just hope the cast appear more in variety programs in future.

ZE:A’s Park Hyungsik turns into a chef in “What Happens To My Family” still cuts

WHTMF photo image.jpg

Park Hyungsik from ZE:A tranforms into a chef in KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “What Happens To My Family” as revealed by the latest still cuts for the show.

Park Hyungsik’s character Cha Dalbong has been through harsh times by working from the bottom of the kitchen. Now the still cuts hints his flawless talent as a chef including handling the frying-pan and putting on a fire show. Could this mean Cha Dalbong’s character will become more prominent in the kitchen?

“What Happens To My Family” has received much favorable reviews as a family K-Drama.

Don’t miss the airing every Saturday and Sunday at 7.55PM (KST).

Source: Osen

I can't wait no more for DalBong to achieve his potential in becoming a real man should be! He is going to 'snatch' SeoWool's heart back, isn't he? Aww.. even like that, he is already look suave and dashing with the fire light up!

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks for the lovely updates @zurah90 :x
Bike Repair Shoptumblr_ndj9s7gHn61s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr as tagged

tumblr_ndj9iaejnG1s3izaio1_500.png

Another press conferencetumblr_ndj0acnPHn1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr as tagged

tumblr_ndj0acnPHn1s3izaio3_500.jpg

Here's an article about Hyungsik talking about dating from the press con here.
And this was from Hyungsik's Instagram, gah! :xtumblr_ndgyn2fa1Y1s3izaio1_500.jpg

With the new stills of Dal Bong in the kitchen, I'm happy that there will be more progress in that direction in finding and establishing his dreams. Although the Chef is strict, I think he'll be good for Dal Bong and it seems as if the staff as taken a liking to him too. I think it's important for Dal Bong to have confidence in himself before he can fully pursue Seo Wool and have a healthy relationship. As much as she likes him and believes in him, he needs that for himself first and not worried about comparing himself to Eun Ho. He's equally worthy of her love and has nothing to be ashamed of. I also hope that Seo Wool gets an opportunity to be developed beyond the romances, but if so, may she start anew in getting to know the boys just as they are not, and not their past selves. There's honestly so much potential with these 20somethings that I'd hate for it to start and stop with the love triangle. But if there's more romance to be have, let's hope for some sweetness and not separation. :)
Anyways, have a great weekend @zurah90 @mikmik @crixa @eva21 @mindy_eel @shifatb @soompisfslime @sparkshah @jjsjang and others that are lurking here. See you!
Edit_Because this date was so adorableThe last one is omg, feelsss when he puts his arm around her and the way she looked at him, gah!tumblr_ndakomm7Nr1qbxx00o5_250.gif tumblr_ndakomm7Nr1qbxx00o4_250.gif
tumblr_ndakomm7Nr1qbxx00o1_250.gif tumblr_ndakomm7Nr1qbxx00o6_250.gif
more at Shura's Tumblr

@nancykimlee‌ is here again! =D>

It's always good to come across the news about WHTMF. Like in the conference events, Daddy Cha stands alongside with his children and their partners... suddenly his family are crowded! That kind of joys you see in the family drama feels stonger than ever! HyungSik always have his smiley face but this time i caught JiHyun with daze expressions. Hehe.. It might not be but hopefully everything goes smoothly for them. Hwaiting!!!

Of course HyungSik have to disagree with his character as DalBong to be "friend" with the girl he likes. Afterall, he is the man we wants to see in him and i solely believe in future, he will be a promising singer and actor. Hopefully to settle down when it's time (not now, of course :P).

Yeah! I did saw that picture posted in his instagram! Isn't our HyungSik such a sweet co-star to have? ;)

Just have to wait for a day more... the longer i wait the more i become restless. Time for progressions among our otp to build on their healthy relationship and DalBong to advance in his career skills.

Nam Ji Hyun's interview:

남지현은 자신이 연기하는 강서울을 *판타지스러운 캐릭터*라 말했다. 남지현은 "강서울이 우리 작품에서 가장 판타지스러운 아이다. 작가님의 바람이 가장 많이 들어간 캐릭터로 안다. 어떻게 보면 현실감이 없는 캐릭터다. 항상 옳은 말만 하고 용감하고 순수하고..그게 서울이의 매력이 아닐까 싶다"며 캐릭터를 분석했다.

이어 "서울이는 바른 것을 믿는 아이다. 그래서 어른들한테도 바른말은 한다. 노영설과는 티격태격도 하고..잘못하면 미워보일 수도 있어 어떻게 풀어갈까 고민을 많이한다"며 캐릭터를 제대로 표현하기 위해 항상 고민한다고 했다.

강서울은 어렸을 때 자신이 구해주고 결혼을 약속한 소년을 차달봉이라 굳게 믿고 서울에 올라왔다. 강서울은 차달봉에게 적극적으로 다가가며 소중한 추억을 쌓고 차달봉 가족들과도 돈독해졌다. 하지만 실제로 그 소년은 차달봉이 아닌 윤은호. 뒤늦게 사실을 안 강서울은 충격에 휩싸인다.

남지현은 "서울이는 처음에 그 사실을 알았을 때 굉장히 혼란스러워 한다. 하지만 나중에는 마음을 딱 정할 것이다. 달봉이와 재회할 당시는 어릴 적 추억 때문에 만났을 지 몰라도 나중에는 여러가지 일을 함께 하지 않았나. 이런 거에 따라서 서울이 마음에 변화가 있지 않을까 한다"며 극중 강서울의 마음을 추측했다.

극에서 남지현은 박형식(차달봉 역)과 서강준(윤은호 역)의 사랑을 동시에 받는다. 내세울 것은 없지만 순수하고 강서울을 진심으로 좋아하는 차달봉과 능력있고 멋진 윤은호는 둘 다 매력적이다. 강서울이라면 누구에게 더 끌릴까.

남지현은 "강서울은 달봉이 쪽에 애착이 큰 것이 사실이다. 12년 전부터 그리워한 사람이 달봉이고 상상한 사람도 달봉이고. 하지만 실제 만나고 싶어하던 사람은 은호다. 내가 강서울이라면 둘 중 한 명을 선택하진 못할 것 같다"며 차마 두 캐릭터 중 하나를 고르지 못했다.

그렇다면 실제 박형식과 서강준 중 남지현의 이상형에 가까운 이는 누굴까. 남지현은 "박형식과 서강준은 상반된 매력을 가지고 있다. 누구 한 명을 선택하기는 힘든 일이다"며 둘 다 매력있다고 칭찬했다.

‘가족끼리 왜 이래’ 촬영장은 드라마만큼 유쾌한 분위기라고. 남지현은 "현장은 재밌다. 카메라 감독님, 감독님도 굉장히 유쾌하셔서 현장 자체가 유쾌한 것 같다. 선생님들도 막내들을 많이 예뻐해주시고 챙겨주시고 조언도 해주셔서 좋다"며 웃었다.

남지현은 ‘가족끼리 왜 이래’가 본인에게 많은 가르침을 주는 작품이라며 의미있다고 말했다.

"(선생님들과 연기하는 것이)배우로서 많은 걸 배울 수 있는 기회다. 장기간 선생님들과 같이 연기를 하고 보면서 배우고..직접 가르쳐주시지 않아도 간접적으로 배울 수 있는 게 많다. 연기를 가까이서 보는 것 많으로도 도움이 된다. 50회까지 하면 내게도 남는 게 많은 작품이 될 것 같다"
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

I am so angry with Eunho, he is so selfish... after answering Seowool call while on his way to the hospital he saw Dal Bong simply refuse to inform him Seowool condition rushed to hospital himself.... so bad!! Luckily, In Woon call Dal Bong(even a young kid dislike Eunho) :)):))..... so Dal Bong rushed to the hospital just to see Eunho holding Seowool's hand.. he is so angry ... but he missed the part where Seowool call his name...and Eunho's knows it!!! >:P>:P
Oh, deep down Seowool still likes Dal Bong alot... when are the writer going to stop torturing this two people.... even a young kid (In Woon) can tell they like each other...I really hope Eunho disappear..vanished!!!...>:)>:) but it seems like he is going to into both of them for sometime I heard... the triangle relationship continues!

Hello seobongies, has been lurking around for a while :-h  another seobongie shipper is here :)>-
initally watched this drama for namjihyun.....so happy to see her face as the opening of the drama. have been adoring her since queen seondeok then will it know for christmas then giant and so on. such a beautiful actress indeed :-* then hyungsik also he is such a sweetie and makes me keep continue watching this drama. has been knowing him from the heirs such a cutie one >:D< i hope this two will have a good happy ending pleaseeeeeeeee. looking forward for each episode ahead

Archived