_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Hello @natokajun‌ ! Welcome aboard :) Let's keep looking forward to our lovely otp, SeoBong :x

What a mess episode! Everything is everywhere now. KJ's son's mother is a sick patient and she brought her son to Daddy Cha's household. Is she dying? Well anyway, just adore that little boy. He can see and sense the vibes around him. That's fabulous.. especially in knowing that there's something between SeoWool and DalBong. And it's even funnier that SeoWool keeps phrasing "friend" when talking to DalBong. Nice tease, SeoWool ah! Keep provoking DalBong... hahaha :D

I really hate how EunHo could be pathetic by challenging himself to get to SeoWool first rather than informing DalBong. I'm praying hard that DalBong could hear SeoWool calling for him later and that will make our DalBong to boost himself that he still have a golden hope to win SeoWool back. And that EunHo... he should pretty much get lost and knows his place when he already knew that SeoWool likes DalBong better than him! He is getting on my nerve now!

Another day to wait... no preview of EunSeoBong but i hope that DalBong could do something.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much on SeoBong. But after witnessing SeoWool in EunHo's care, DalBong went back with InWoo feeling dissapointed. SeoWool woke up and was surprised to see EunHo by her side. She immediately pull out her hand off from EunHo's. She was hesitated why EunHo is there. EunHo told her DalBong already went back with InWoo. Hearing that, she wants to go home. EunHo accompany her on her way back and she stopped for a moment. I don't quite understand what's the conversations are all about but SeoWool confessed she likes the "now" DalBong but not the "then" DalBong. EunHo debates with her.. that part i don't know. 
The next day, when Daddy Cha was carrying boxes of trays, he dropped it when he got a backpain.. SeoWool saw that and helped Daddy Cha up and put the trays back to it's place. SeoWool seems to be comfort with Daddy Cha that she embraced Daddy Cha's arm, they was talking about DalBong when DalBong got out from the house. He seem surprised to see SeoWool there and asked her when she came back. Daddy Cha gives a playful kick to DalBong for leaving SeoWool alone.. The funniest part was when the Chef discovered DalBong's notebook recording his recipe and questioned him angrily why he took down the recipe. The chef then tested him someting and did his way of cooking before asking DalBong to show him his skills. DalBong is a fast learner and he got that immediately. The chef tasted the sauce comparing to his and he got surprised that the sauce taste the same... The chef seem flustered and yelled to DalBong to get out from the kitchen.. DalBong got curious as to why the chef reacted that way. While he was outside the restaurant, someone saw him reconizing him and approach to him along with another guy from the car. That's it.. DalBong wasn't in debt, isn't he? 
SeoWool still felt unwell and so never turn up at work. She's at home entertaining and playing with InWoo.
The preview... i hate it! Hope it was only DalBong's imagination.. lols :P And even if EunHo tries to do something, SeoWool won't just stand there doing nothing. She knows what she had in her heart. So EunHo ya... get lost before i hate you even more... palli!!!

After a long silence in this thread... thanks @Mindy_eel‌ for posting up a lovely CF of our HyungHyun and @eva21‌ for the various screencaps of them. Thought i was losing my mind a few minutes ago! hehe =)) Seriously, this is what a best chemistry for our OTP should be like! :x After watching this 1st CF of them, i wish for HyungHyun to collaborate in other activist together. I don't even mind to see them in WGM. Oopsie i know i wasn't suppose to be greedy but can't help much about them either. Noticed that the CF itself acknowledge them as a "huggy" couple ;) It's SeoBong's trademark in WHTMF♥️

Well I am really into these two.... they look so sweet looking into each other's eye.... cute couple... I love the way HyungSik carries JiHyun... she seems so light :))I really hope to see more of them like this in the drama..
:x  :x proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

kya!!!!! OMG ifor a second i thought they gonna date in the drama and kick Eunho out lol. the intimacy between these two... soo full on chemistry. i love these couple as in shin hyun joon (cant remember his name) in Happy together, they both are young but they superb chemistry which is rarely found even adult couple these days lol. so sweet
:-*haha thanks loads for the posts :) :) :)
;))

The most sizzling chemistry about HyungHyun is that of the way they communicates through looking at each other eyes. Seem there's a magical spell going in between them. KangJun might had a hard time carrying JiHyun like he said, but what's HyungSik take? Omo...the vibes feels :x

Guest jjsjang

Wow! They look so good together in the CF. Thanks you guys! It's funny how Bike Repair Shop is giving us more to spazz about than the drama? Lol. We need more SeoBong! But Hyungsik and Ji Hyun seriously look perfect together. The Happy Together was really cute too how everyone is spurring them on. They do look alike and have a good age gap. :)

I saw some still pictures but i can't seem to share it here. Both EunHo & DalBong seem to be in police station(?). They were caught fighting.. hmm finally a showdown! I admit to dislike EunHo now but i hope for him to reconcile with DalBong later on.

Just like everyone here, i too wish to see more lovey-dovey SeoBong. Now.. a day to go!

@zurah90 Hi! you mean this below, yes they ended up in the police station.... I assume they fight over SeoWool... wonder what actually happen... can't wait to see the ep tomorrow... by the way I heard Daddy Cha admitted to hospital...Looking forward.....
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com

@eva21‌

Yes, that's the one i talked about. Thank you so much dearie for posting that here! i assume too that they fight with each other but i have another scenario in my head that they both fight the two baddies men that was infront of EunHo's restaurant... Remember the scene where DalBong have a guest looking for him? hmm... Daddy Cha was admitted to hospital? Omo! I wouldn't ask for much, i just hope that the PDnim includes more funny scenes for our SeoBong! ;)

Today is finally D-DAY!!! Looking forward for tonight!

LOVE the CF!!!thanks to BRS we got to see more lovely dovely scan of our beloved couple!!! hope the PD get the hint and do the same...we really need for more skin ship between them,or even just to show more love for each other!!!can wait for the today ep in ENG!!!

Archived