_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Aww... finally smiley me again. Homed from work!

Thanks @nancykimlee‌ and @eva21 for the latest posts. :)

Knowing that our JiHyun be in HP along with her her co-stars, i can't help but to feel joy. It's a great opportunities for her to appear much on variety programs and such. She need to be recognize.

It's the best thing that beside that, both HyungSik and JiHyun endosed together in a fashion cf.

Now, i just want to at least watch the raw episode.. because my curiosity kills me.. hehe.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nancykimlee Thanks for the clarification, I guess so too cos I saw one of pic the girl wearing nail polish I don't think Ji Hyun wears any nail polish, guess she might have head from another passage... she's  in real low profile which is good.Good to see the boys together too, Hyung Sik is a caring guy taking care of Kang Joon.

just saw the raw ep. Though i didn understood the part of DB talkin to SW before hugging bt i do kno DB didn confessed that he likes her. (i cn relate as he doesn hav a worthy job or success as YE and the part that he's not that DB whom she saved, it always restricts him) well its 50 eps after all but im glad our wish to see more skinship is getting more fulfilled lol <3

@ShifatB Agreed. We still have many episodes to look forward to. Even, if there's no skinship scenes, I would be grateful too as long I can see both SeoBong in the drama. Yesterday's episode was too sweet when DalBong dressed up as a chef just to entertain SeoWool's grandfather but too bad when eventually the plan is ruined by the real chef. SeoWool felt bad seeing the situation, can't help and she finally waited for him to be back home in front of his house. The hugging scene was too sweet. I never expected to see DalBong hugged SeoWool back but he did. In the next preview, saw that SeoWool's grandfather meet and talk to him and DalBong was seen to send him back... Grandfather must have put SeoWool in DalBong's care. Another sweet hug! :D
I'm going to watch the subbed episodes when I will back from work later today. Love this OTP dearly.

DB YE both likes SW but the thing YE is faster in his actions(he's the one who brought grandpa to SW to not let her go) where poor DB was about to get out of panic mode to find out what to do LOL. He maybe hot temper but he's real shy in the case of SW isnt he...! ~

@ShifatB You know how it's going to be like when EunHo already knew SeoWool would have her grandfather's contact and therefore he used that tactic to tackle on DalBong. Our DalBong might 'fail' to bring SeoWool's grandfather but he did tremendous act when he pretend to be the chef. EunHo might be a cool guy but DalBong have the sincerest heart. Slowly,  that romantic side of him will show soon. ;)

Welcome aboard @Imhpsh and @FariaZ !

I guess we can't handle how sweet both our HyungHyun are.

And did i mention that Park HyungSik look sexy in white? The next hugging scene or other sweet moments of them might smitten us. So, keep looking out for them in future too! :)

@ShifatB It's tonight right? Watch Happy Together to find out more.. must be a cute performance from our Ji Hyun!

It is my off day today and i want to rest a little bit longer but because of our HyungHyun appearance in tonight episode of Happy Together, i want to watch it like right now! lols...

Saturday is coming soon... Palli~~~ Just watch the raw episode of HT3. Omg... I can't breathe with HyungSik cuteness along with JiHyun too!He seems to have a bit more NGs than his other co-stars. More on stuttering. Can't believe our HyungHyun was too adorable when they was little. JiHyun did Apink's No No No dance... funny but cute dance too. Anyway, I just can't wait to watch with subs.
Just want to share this article,  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/hyungsik-admits-he-gets-jealous-when-he-sees-drama-co-stars-seo-kang-jun-and-nam-ji-hyun-together

Cute isn't he? Hope see more HyungHyun moments in future ;)

Archived