_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

@Zurah90

Hi dear... just to share this saw this pic... Jihyun indeed has a liking for JD as her ideal type... lol..... actually I guess she has her wild side..well she is just only 19 to be exact..I guess she might love hard rock and heavy metal stuff..... hopefully she stay where she is... don't change... I love her innocent side... just stay this way...

As for Hyung Sik... why do I feel he is always shy when he talks about Jihyun??? Probably the drama... they have to act together... but actually I feel they are good partners... I suppose he also has another female idol in mind... I don't think he will ever mention JiHyun... but I do hope they develop good foundation friendship.

Here are the pics:
cd276899a9014c08d83c6fd6097b02087bf4f446
9c9a79014c086e06aaaf783801087bf40ad1cb46
8d029c086e061d95b241704b78f40ad162d9ca46

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @eva21 ! You are the best! Now i should say it doesn't matter who they had in their minds. As long as they gets along well, that is all matter. HyungSik might feel shy with JiHyun because he always thought of her being his sunbae. So, he respect and takes good care of her.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/bts-footage-for-nam-ji-hyuns-spunky-and-natural-photo-shoot-with-international-bnt

She's more alluring in the video! Though there's a related article of GD dating, i find how amusing our JiHyun is. ;)

Why can't I use the buttons? Why is it so hard for iPhone users to use Soompi? I can't post photos and now I can't even use the awesome and other buttons?? Sigh. Anyway, I have a confession to make my fellow SeoBong shippers. I love love Dalbong for Seo Wool but lately I think I'm rooting for Eun Ho. I know I'm such a traitor. What a betrayal. I seriously don't like this. But I can't help it. Eun Ho has everything but compared to Dal Bong, I think he has a miserable, unfulfilling , baseless life and I want Seo Wool to save him. Save him from misery. I'm so torn between the two! Best love triangle I've encountered so far!

zurah90

said: @eva21‌ Well, i was quite shocked when she mentioned GD is her ideal type. I'm not saying she can't but i never did expect that. But dearie, they make a cool brother-sister vibes!

:)

Moreover, KangJoon chose Suzy as his ideal type. Hopefully, gets to hear more from HyungSik about JiHyun!

:)

I like the idea of SeoBong getting married earlier. Probably because we might see their romantic antics...

:D

But for now, i do want to see DalBong to achieves his dream and be stable before anything else. Importantly, i want to see them settle the climax issue. It must takes time for SeoWool to clarify the situation.

Hi dear.... just want to say both Suzy and Hyung Sik are idols and they belong to boy and girl band group they might know each other earlier...through certain variety shows and awards they have been... hence they follow each other instagram...
@crixa
Don't feel bad ,don't worry EH will meet his someone someday but for now he needs friends more than a girlfriend... he needs some support from buddies to talk to, push him to stand up... hence like what I mentioned DB and SW are his support...SW still belong to DB you can see they fated for each other....DB likes SW since young and SW waited for the right time to look for DB to fufill their promise..Looking forward for the next ep...3 days to go...

@crixa I'm an iPhone users too but I find it easier to type using it more than tablet..because I keep struggling like a pathetic person..lols Posting of emoticons is hard enough that's why I used the basic ones...hahaha XDAnyway, back to the topic... it's okay if you are rooting for SeoWool to be with EunHo. By all means,  I understands prior to EunHo's situations and somehow there's a certain pitiness about him. If SeoWool helps him, maybe I can relate since it's before DalBong's revelation of the truth. Maybe after learning the truth will SeoWool feels betrayed by EunHo too? Hmm...
@Mindy_eelNo surprises for me! At certain times, idol will follow each other. Since HyungSik is closer to KangJoon in through the drama, idols always tend to know each other. I'm sure if our JiHyun has instagram, both KangJoon and HyungSik might follows her too ;) Maybe our JiHyun is not too upset regarding about GD dating since it's only her ideal type. Her preference types of a dream guy she would like to have. Do you have any male idols ideal type? People will have one but I have 3 in my mind...lols XD Lee SeungGi, SHINee's Onew and of course HyungSik too included in my list...hehehe
Anyway back to the drama topic, I thought so too that there will be less focus on the love triangle due to KangJoon's other filming of drama. Maybe in later episode, EunHo flies to the state? Saturday is coming soon...can't wait to see what will SeoWool's reply to EunHo's request?

Just to share Hyung Sik's ideal choice is A pink member Jeong Eun Ji...he mentioned her in one of the MBC FM4U programme  when the DJ asked who he wanted to do a kiss scene when ZE:A member Kelvin suddenly replied the one who sang <NONONO> and HyungSik admiited he like her style...

HyungSik said that he likes girls with big eyes and he is not looking into a relationship yet, even he has someone he likes he will choose to stay as friends as the time is not right....
Here is the pic of Jeong Eun Ji...
753ef69759ee3d6d562689bf40166d224e4adee1

PS : I find Hyung Sik has quite a mature in thinking and I like his thinking....hope he is able to find someone like

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en"

ditto, jihyun hyunsik just said who is their ideal type. looking at the ongoing scandals its not unlikely u end up daring people resembling their ideal type so its cool. anywz i was also thinking yeah jihyun also got pretty big eyes haha even with no plastic surgery.
;)) :-? :))

Hello @sparkshah‌ :)

Definitely. Our Nam JiHyun is natural beauty. She's only 20 but she's already pretty. Wait till she become a fine and pretty woman! :))

Thinking about tomorrow, i'm getting excited to look forward. Please don't make more complicated scene for SeoBong. Let's clear it and move on!

i agree @sparkshah they just say it as fan i guess cause in reality its rare the celebrities end up dating someone resembling their ideal types lol. so its probably nothing serious p.s whether GD dating or not :P .  i just cant wait for ep 16. please just not let me see any separation :( :(

@eva21Omg! What a sweet pictures of SeoBong :XAnyway, I guess it might be before the revelation of the truth by DalBong. Thanks for the great post! I can't help myself but to wait for a day more...
@soompisfslimeAgreed. Ideal type is just like an example of characteristics you look for in your other half, so it's unnecessarily link to that person. Well, but I can't deny more to say that I'm into HyungHyun more than any other couples now. 2nd is TaeShim...that's all from WHTMF ;)

Guest nancykimlee

:-h Hi everyone!Thanks @eva21 for the new stills and all the other goods! You're always so quick with updates, as well as @mindy_eel. :) :x
More stills!2014101015375489_1_rstarsjh.jpg
cr naverGah, I can't wait for this date!! It's going to be so bittersweet because the cute date ends with the truth, albeit good for both so they can move on and not have the lie eat away at their potential relationship. But seeing how tearful Dal Bong is in Cha Daddy's arms, I'm already prepared for it to hurt so good. I'll be curious to see how they move on from here, and if Seo Wool stays with the Chas. I feel like Cha Daddy will have a talk with her and somehow express his apologies as well as how much him and their family have grown to love her. I think it'll be good to validate her apart from her relationship with Dal Bong. And I hope that Dal Bong doesn't give up easily and fight for her, too.

BTStumblr_nd7ywjjbCH1s3izaio1_500.jpg

tumblr_nd7ywjjbCH1s3izaio2_500.jpg
tumblr_nd7ywjjbCH1s3izaio3_500.jpg
tumblr_nd7ywwlAIz1s3izaio1_500.jpg

Filming picsThey're standing so close to each other, they might as well hold hands, LOL.tumblr_nd0rr5VaFo1s3izaio1_500.jpgcr parkhyungsikworld tumblr // tangtang chicken blog

tumblr_nd0rj3vLeu1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd0rm0VQXU1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd0rw1MMdh1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd0rug69I91s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd0rtvybvm1s3izaio1_500.jpg

@crixa, hehe no worries dear and thanks for sharing! Eun Ho is not a bad guy and if he's sincere about Seo Wool, I wouldn't mind him giving Dal Bong a run for his money, especially if he's going to help Dal Bong step up his game. It's kind of funny because I see Eun Ho vying for Dal Bong's attention and affections sometimes more so than Seo Wool, lol. I hope to see their friendship be repaired even though they're pining after the same girl for now. Bromance ftw! :D
@sparkshah @soompisfslime, I'm with you guys. Rarely do idols or anyone end up with their ideal types, unless you're Lee Seung Gi, hehe. What we want and what we need are often times two different things, and it seems as if working relationships have a higher chance of developing romantically, especially when you spend months in character. Whatever the case for these two, I'm happy that their paths crossed. :)

eva21

said: Just to share Hyung Sik's ideal choice is A pink member Jeong Eun Ji...he mentioned her in one of the MBC FM4U programme  when the DJ asked who he wanted to do a kiss scene when ZE:A member Kelvin suddenly replied the one who sang <NONONO> and HyungSik admiited he like her style...

HyungSik said that he likes girls with big eyes and he is not looking into a relationship yet, even he has someone he likes he will choose to stay as friends as the time is not right....

Here is the pic of Jeong Eun Ji...

PS : I find Hyung Sik has quite a mature in thinking and I like his thinking....hope he is able to find someone like 

Thank you for the support @nancykimlee‌ @zurah90‌ @eva21‌ :) I'm just so torn between the two but make no mistake I'm still an avid HyungHyun shipper. :D finally, I can use the awesome and other buttons! Can't wait for the next episode! I'm sure there would be a lot of feels~~

I've just watched Ep16 and i've got mixed feeling about the outcome came out as. I can be a crazy girl to cry and then laughs off at one after another scenes. Only watching WHTMF gave off the difference feelings to me for the first time.

I knew i would cry as soon as DalBong started to tear his heart out. I want to understand that he knew he has a partly fault when he realized he should confessed to her earlier but since he fell for SeoWool he couldn't brought up the truth and enjoys being in her companion. Looking at the "so-call-another-hugging-scene", SeoWool just want to assure herself that she trusted DalBong more than EunHo but it hit her when she learnt about it. That heart bawling scene of SeoWool really wows me. If possible, she wants to deny the fact as she started to like DalBong even more.

Hmm... the ending scene. Maybe she pretends to be brave and face the reality by presence herself at KangJae's wedding to not worry Daddy Cha's family. In DalBong's thought... "She feels good already? That's weird". Lols sorry for my poor re-enactions of Dalbong XD

So, Eunho did heard the conversations between DalBong and Daddy Cha. Suppose that he feels everything is back on it's place and the preview stuns me. SeoWool is definitely one tough girl. She is going to ignores DalHo. Cool. But is that right what i heard? That DalBong ask SeoWool if they can be friends?

I just want this kind of tension feels to dissapear in the thin air. Please be a smooth ride on Ep17?! So, i'm really counting down for tomorrow!

haha i agree @zurah90 DB at wedding was like 'eh she'll be taking this well?/ r we cool?'' as he was in vain that he lost her. Well SW was bawling out probalby coz thinking he's 'real' DB she really fell for DB(maybe hats why she was saying what Db wants her to do now. Aw!)  From preview, it really seems she wont go close to neither Eunho(he was the one to be blamed creating this whole fuss jokingly) and DB(for not confessing, she's taking it as betrayal). Honestly speaking i like that alot, just dont go to Eunho!!!

And DB 'll ask her to be at least friends with him, he must really misses her. But it probably wont be easy for her as she liked him.

On the whole, i thank eunho. coz if he didnt randomly lied about his identity. SW would have never approached DB at the first place. As Db's crush SW doeant seem to have any childhood DB memories. At least recently it was not one sided romance. But now that its all out. its nerve wreckin what decision SW'll made. why i think she may give Eunho a chance?!(NOOOOO!!) LOL

Wow!!!!@eva21 thank you for the beautiful pics of NJH!she look so pretty,and cute...she become so mature,I LOVE that girl!!!so grit!!! :x At the start of the drama I had that thought will we see her as a bride???and now seeing her modeling with the white dress...I really hope to see SW,walking down the aisle,toward DB hand... 8-> I really hope it happen...@Mindy_eel your fanart pics are really amazing,thank for the share! and can you put a link for King fan art so I can see more of Her/his works???please...
And thank you @zurah90  for the link...I loved it!!!Seeing DB crying make me so sad...but with all the pics and vid I think I can live now!!!Thank you all guys you are grit...your comments and pics make my days!!!LOV YA!!!

Archived