_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Great to see more posts here! I love this thread too! Lots of goodies from our couple and we can discuss freely with good camaraderie. :) @shifatb can see that. I thinks it's better for Dal Bong to establish himself and not be distracted by Seo Wool at work. I think he'll end doing well and enjoying the job and start to find purpose. I can also see that Eun Ho will try to go against his mom and keep her there so it'll be interesting either way as long as there's more Dal Bong and Seo Wool!

I would love to see Dal Bong interact with Tae Joo! I think they're both sincere, impassioned people ad it would also be funny together too! Can you imagine the two woman being drunk again? Lol!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all :)
@jjsjang Welcome to the thread! I seem to agree with your idea. Since I'm (we) are bias of our otp. Yeah, I certainly note that there might fans of (KangShim+TaeJoo) in here too. I seem to stick here more than the drama thread itself and so I get that feels. Anyway, I hope too that DalBong would manage his feelings for SeoWool and guide her since I know that he will be beside her. The best thing about SeoWool appearance is that we can see how she deals off DalBong  with his father but sometimes she step off the boundaries by pricking his pride. She's good but she need to realize when the time comes. Hoping to see more of them soon and always! 
@ShifatB Welcome to the thread! If that what you really think, then just be here and post more of your comment. Appreciate your contribution :) Well, the preview seems that way, but I hope DalBong can persuade her or SeoWool herself to deal the situation on her own but that's impossible. EunHo might tell his mother off and be devastate about knowing the truth, he will surely finds her..let's just wait and see.

Now think about it.. Today is our Nam Ji Hyun birthday! I was thinking hard from the time i woke up and to just realizing it now. Omo.

Hopefully she receives lots of loves and blessed from people around her and things sails smoothly in her work. Wish to see her on stage receive the best actress award! She is such a lovely girl and she is absolutely an excellent supporting actress in SBS drama "Angel Eyes". She deserves recognition and gain more fans around the world too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAM JI HYUN❤️

Guest chenderella

lol. I love that we have this thread to share and spazz! Happy birthday Nam Ji Hyun! You're so young and talented. May this be the best year ever and with lots of kisses with Hyungsik! :D :x I also thinks what makes this couple so fun and adorable to watch is because even though they have their faults, they're still more respectful and caring than the others. Dal Bong has a temper but it's because he's protective of people he cares about and I love that. I just hope to see him find confidence and a dream for himself where he can be proud and make cha dad proud too. I swoon when Dal Bong picked her up with one arm so that Gif that you posted is perfect Nance! :) more scenes of them please!

Curious but what's your guys' fave scene of the two so far and overall in the drama? I know it's only been ten eps but curious, hehe. Happy to be here together and hope more will join us!! Don't be shy if you're lurking!

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks for the reminder @zurah90! :)
A very happy birthday to our dear, Nam Ji Hyun! :xAbsolutely lovely, humble and talented. May many more good things come your way this year, and your path be filled with happiness and success. <3tumblr_nbqt59lWNZ1twy1oeo2_500.gif
cr catchcapin tumblr
I come bearing more GIFs! :DAw, is he holding her pinky finger in the second photo?tumblr_nbxbo4wWKA1qj72hpo2_250.gif tumblr_nbxbo4wWKA1qj72hpo3_250.gif
tumblr_nbxbo4wWKA1qj72hpo1_250.gif tumblr_nbxbo4wWKA1qj72hpo4_250.gif
cr heecheol tumblr
Here are some BTS photos that haven't been posted yet of our trio! :)

tumblr_nbvzqdEcPv1s6sttfo8_500.jpg
tumblr_nbquzt7z0s1rlt1cao7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbquzt7z0s1rlt1cao1_1280.jpg
cr kbs

My top 3 favorite SeoBong scenes - yeah, I just gave them the couple name SeoBong, LOL. 1. When Seo Wool bought the shoes for Cha Daddy, and Dal Bong mouths his thank you to her. A lovely scene that communicated sincerity and appreciation for the important moments in life. And one can clearly see the positive influence that Seo Wool has on Dal Bong, and how he's slowly changing.2. Dal Bong buys her the blue polka dot dress, she tries to grab the bag and he falls on top of her as Cha Daddy comes in. The expressions on all their faces were priceless! And the fact that he bought her that dress was pretty dang sweet too, hehe. 3. When Seo Wool asked Dal Bong what his dream is, and how he admitted his lack of confidence. I love their vulnerability and honesty. Given the living arrangements, they're able to see the best and worst in one another, but still accepting of it as well as challenging it. It gives room for growth and development. 
I have other moments that I like from the drama, and namely Kang Shim + Tae Joo, but I'll think about it and save it for another post, hehe. And happy to see you all here! <3
Edit_The cast of What's With This Family, Kim Hyun Joo, Yoon Bak, Son Dam Bi, Seo Kang Joon and Hyung Sik, will appear as guests on Happy Together 3. Sadly, no Nam Ji Hyun, wahh! :(( On a happier note, it's nice to see Hyung Sik make another appearance. For those that didn't catch him the first time around, watch the KBS subbed version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFw-Ny9d-CM. Super funny, entertaining ep! Enjoy! :)

happiest b'day to uri nam jihyun. I love her. Agh too bad she cudn appear on happy together. I'd hav loved adorable between her and PHS off camera. these two seem very great chemistry just within a short time. Maybe they threw a party for her behind the scenes... I also lurved the drunk scene. My fav. P.s i kinda like the elder sister storyline KS and TJ (of course not much as SW DB, they are my bias lol) but i would rather not discuss their moments cause this is dedicated to our bias couple :D

@chenderella‌ that's so difficult. I love all of their scenes together. :x but if I have to choose, so far, the scene I like best is, when Seo Wool asked Dal Bong what his dream was, then she confessed hers. I had to replay it like more than five times. I know Seo Wool's confession might seem off or naive or weird to others but I really really liked that part. Made me tear up even. I think I'm weird. Haha. Love these two! I like Eun Ho too. Best love triangle in my Korean drama experience so far. I usually hate the second lead. Hehe. @nancykimlee‌ thanks for all the gifs and photos. You are wonderful. Love the BTS pics of the trio. :\">

Thanks @nancykimlee for naming them as  SeoBong... sounds unique! I am aware that we are still far away for our otp to progress further but i want to see our "HyungHyun" couple on stage receiving the Best Couple Award! lols.. what a dreamer i am.. hehe :P 
@chenderella Omo... i just love their scenes together. But if i were to pick base on my current favorite, i choose the scenes where DalBong brought SeoWool back to his home and when they sat on the bench, they are holding hand onto each other. oh that vibe~~~ feels! It's my random pick anyway because it's their first precious skinship to me! ;)

Guest chenderella

Agree with you guys! It's only been 10 eps and it's not like they had that many scenes together but it's been so memorable. Sweet, sincere and honest. Love it! And thanks for the updates and goods Nance. :x I wish I could give it a 100 awesomes, lol. All those that are lurking and are a fan of our couple, come and join us! :)

Hello SeoBong lovers!
Seems quiet in here...hehe
I read this article and decided to share it here....  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/whats-with-this-family-cast-to-appear-on-happy-together-3
Do I read it wrongly? Nam Ji Hyun is scheduled too! Oh my... can't wait for their appearance!Let's wait for what in store for us :)

@zurah90‌ I think Allkpop translated it wrong like they do sometimes from what I read on Korean sites and what they have listed. Unless they decided to add Ji Hyun, I don't think she's scheduled to appear.

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?contid=2014091703027&sname=news

This article and every article that talks about the cast appearing on the show only lists the people that Nancy said in her post above and no Nam Ji Hyun. Same on Twitter. I guess we'll just have to wait til the 20th to see who really shows up for filming.

@eva21 thanks for the awesome pics! They're so cute together!!!!!

Guest nancykimlee

@eva21Thanks for the picture and Ji Hyun's birthday, too! :D Aw, Ji Hyun is there (at the bottom right hand), yay!She should have sat in between Hyungsik and Kang Joon, but understandable that she's at the end considering their popularity and experience on variety shows compared to hers. So it looks like the row on the right is: Son Dam Bi, Yoon Bak, Hyungsik, Seo Kang Joon and Ji Hyun. The initial articles said that Kim Hyun Joo would be there too (and no Ji Hyun) but I guessed they changed it up. I think the left side is different guests. Maybe Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Sang Kyung and others had filming, so they all couldn't be guests.
Here are some more pics :)Bx9S59fIQAAiUfg.jpg
cr joonie1012 on twitter
Edit_Based on this video that @zurah90 sent me (thanks! :x), it's sadly not Nam Ji Hyun with the boys.What's funny is that we get bromance and skinship with Hyungsik + Kang Joon instead, hehe.

I think that's Ji Hyun and Kang Joon behind Hyungsik.Bx80-GXCYAAE0St.jpg

Now she's next to him, hehe.Bx85RE_CYAAC0rX.jpg:large
cr as tagged
And I think that's Ji Hyun based on the hair and clothes. Again, next to him. :xThis totally looks like it could be a Dispatch breaking news picture, LOL.Bx85nqyCEAA0KGO.jpg:large
cr as tagged

d'aww, he's so adorable! <3Bx84k-pCMAAtSGS.jpg
Bx9BMIcCUAA8uen.jpg
cr as tagged

@nancykimlee 
Thanks alot for the updates and pic, yes I do hope Ji Hyun went for the variety at least they are in the same team for the drama.... Also good to see her next to Hyun Sik and Kang Joon the 2 oppas.. especially next to Hyun Sik and they are so compatible.Well, I am now waiting eagerly for the variety to be out... but first the drama ep 11:D:D

Archived