[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itashee

said:

I don’t think that the number of eps was cut. It was supposed to be 14 from the start. However, people assumed that it’s supposed to be 16 like with other kdramas. . .The info about the number of eps  was on Korean wikipedia for some time now . . .

And Reply 1997, another tvn drama, had also a *weird* number of eps.  14 eps that lasted 30-minutes and aired back-to-back + last 2 episodes that aired separately and lasted 1 hour.

So even though there were 16 eps, the total number of hours to watch was only 9.

I was just trying to point out that some of tvn dramas tend to have unconventional runtime (I’m also thinking about Reply1994 . . .).

That's all.

That’s why I’m not surprised that Plus 9 has only 14 eps.

anyone here know what is the title of the song at the ending of episode 8 (when ep 9's preview was out)

I hear some of the lyric were like this

Reff: 그래 우리 좋아한다고 말해까 (if i'm not wrong because its only base on my analysis an fyi i'm not a native hehe)

Thanks! :)

Guest chenderella

Ah, so it was a new ost from sunjae. Good stuff! @itashee is right, I think from the get go the number of episodes were unclear because many sites had it as TBD. I'm fine with it at 14 because I don't want the story to drag on now that things are kind of in the clear. I just want more scenes and cute from Jin Goo and Se Young. :)

I really loathe seyoung.  I wait for recaps before watching so I can skip her and the 29 year old's parts.  
Everytime she whines about food or being hungry, I want to send her to Sudan or Balochistan (drought) so she can see people starving to death and shut the eff up.

This should be my first time posting here. Gwang Soo being assertive in his pursuit for happiness with Da In - I like, GS is right, if DA does not feel anything for him, she should have acted casually around him. Can't wait to see their development in the next Ep .......GS will succeed eventually and I am so excited for him. My favourite couple in this drama changes for each Ep , I like Jin Goo and SY too but of late, SY looks moody, I prefer to see the happy, food crazy SY with the equally charming and joker smile Jin Goo. What can I say about Min Goo and SA, that serenade on stage was the highlight of the Ep , my goodness, he is so cute and sings so well, I was wondering when SA would caved in and accept MG, that song certainly did it, they are going to be all lovey dovey and sweet from next Ep, wonder how MG will react when he realises she is a Noona and him not an Oppa. DOng Goo is such a cutie, I wonder does he ever go to school? Poor him, being a celebrity kid is never easy.

Guest chenderella

tulip06 said: I really loathe seyoung.  I wait for recaps before watching so I can skip her and the 29 year old's parts.  
Everytime she whines about food or being hungry, I want to send her to Sudan or Balochistan (drought) so she can see people starving to death and shut the eff up.

Guest chenderella

@tulip06 lol. FF = fast forward. I wasn't cussing you so chill. There's really no need to further this discussion since your thoughts on the matter are clear.

I am actually liking this drama - marathoned from 1-6 last week.  I like that the story doesn't revolve around one couple only.  I am also liking the characters and the actors playing the characters.  JinGoo and MinGoo are my fave characters - both have their own  charms.

It's good if this drama would  be for only a few episodes - there doesn't seem to be big mysteries to be solved so it will allow the drama just to flow smoothly.

So is the lesson of the week "Stalking is the way to a woman's heart?"
Jokes aside, a huge shout out to the friends. All 3 adults have very solid best friends.
I don't root for a couple on this show since the women are relatively under-developed. I root for the men to grow up and find happiness in love and career. In that vein, Jin Goo is the only one I feel like is pining after the woman right for him right now. Min Goo needs to learn that some things can't be forced. And Kwang Soo is still lost in his past. I like that the question Kwang Soo asked is why because what he really needs is closure.

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 8

by LollyPip
| September 22, 2014

PNBep8-00117a.jpg

YOU GUYS. Kwang-soo smiles in this episode! A lot! It’s gorgeous and it’s awesome, because surely it’s a sign of big things to come for him and, I hope, our other plus-nine boys too. This episode is just full of cuteness, as our boys turn on the charm in pursuit of their ladies with differing, but always adorable, results.

For more go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-8/

Archived