[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest thaoweo

I don't know if anyone ever wants to download Eternal Love.. Here is the link: http://www.sharebeast.com/9g0jd0l7cc1x. The original OST photo and lyrics are embedded in this file too.. Many thanks to K2OST.

Thank you everyone for the great discussions here. I truly enjoy reading your insights and comments :-bd

Hmm... I try to crack the meaning behind "Healer" here. Few people ask about Healer teacher. I assume he went into hiding in 1992 to avoid KMS, whatever he done, he seemed to already kill Healer dad and CYS' parent. So the teacher should go into hiding to save himself. But then, how he could train healer? SJH must meet him at least few times right? Maybe codename "healer" that also used in 1980s (as shown in KMH suitcase) is used by the teacher and then now Seo Jung Hoo inherited "Healer" codename while doing mission. I wonder if the teacher knows ahjumma then. Because "Healer" not yet meeting ahjumma but already working with her, means there's someone or maybe some people connect them... :-?

After watching 4 episodes of healer & reading all your posts I understand that,

-Park Min Young can still surprise me :x

-Yoo Ji Tae is hot But Ji Chang Wook is Super hot   :x 

-Even an ajjumma can be a hacker & she can be awesome  @-) 

-Still Don’t except kissing scenes in first 4 episodes of Kdramas :\">

-This drama is a shipping paradise  :D

-HEALER is an awesome kdrama but if someone need evidence for that just ignore the episode ratings & read any of  these 142 pages. 

LOVE all ur posts :x Can't wait for the next episode 8->

kanyaprasetyo said: Thank you everyone for the great discussions here. I truly enjoy reading your insights and comments :-bd

Hmm... I try to crack the meaning behind "Healer" here. Few people ask about Healer teacher. I assume he went into hiding in 1992 to avoid KMS, whatever he done, he seemed to already kill Healer dad and CYS' parent. So the teacher should go into hiding to save himself. But then, how he could train healer? SJH must meet him at least few times right? Maybe codename "healer" that also used in 1980s (as shown in KMH suitcase) is used by the teacher and then now Seo Jung Hoo inherited "Healer" codename while doing mission. I wonder if the teacher knows ahjumma then. Because "Healer" not yet meeting ahjumma but already working with her, means there's someone or maybe some people connect them... :-?

@maddymappo   @valsava  thanks alot for welcoming me, i look up for al of your opinions and insights. @valsava  I get your point by helping her,healer will put her in a more dangerous situation cause MS and DS guard will think that YS is an aquaintance of healer and knows about him.As a result, she will really become a bait to get him out  which at the begining, healer thought she is :)

@virsvirs thank you for the gifs! I laughed so hard at that scene! Did you see his face and cys fell down? Wow adorable hahaha!!!

@soso97 she put him in dangerous first! She was the one releasing the article and he wanted to protect her, even if he would expouse himself, he reminded what her dads said (she can't breath well if it is violence) have you seen when he covered her face with a jacket? Well I think he did it to protect her to see the violence or to protect himself by her look! I think at this point it is both but once we get dipper into the story it will become only to protect her bcs his feelings will grow in love for her!

@AdelaM   i know what you mean she did put him in danger and he didn't care about his safety.  however ,what i mean is that now they won't only try to look for her only because she knows the whereabout of the actress but they will try to make her a target in order to make healer appear which will not only put YS in danger but also healer . I'm not criticizing him in the contrary I'm praising him  :) And about the jacket. I know i also believe that he did that in order not to make her see violence and prorect her (he is so kind and thoughtful  :x 

maddymappo said: I am trying to figure these things out so I went back to the 2nd episode and reread the subs from the suicide scene:
Who broke YS's ribs? The night her parents were killed or people who adopted her? YS says that when she was five years old she was found abandoned by the trash. She does not state that she was hurt or beaten.She then says she was adopted and abandoned again. And then adopted the second time. During the second adoption,YS was beaten so badly her ribs were broken and she wanted to or tried to commit suicide. She was seven years old when she was beaten and I think then she was finally adopted a third time by her good parents. (this is according to the English subtitles on Drama Fever - perhaps there is a different translation because I am reading different interpretations).
Does Moon Shik think YS is dead, or does he know she was left by the trash alive?  We have no evidence that Moon Shik really thinks YS is dead. We don't know at this point what specifically he knows or was told about her at that time by the thugs who did that.  We know that her parents' home was trashed. We know that when MH gets there he sees her teddy bear.  We also know that YS's father tells Healer, never to let her see violence, because she saw something violent and terrible in the past. I don't think that is the beating that left her ribs broken. It is more likely the violence she saw was when her father was killed and mother injured, before she was left by the trash. She says she was told that she was left by the trash, not that she remembers it. So the trauma may have caused her too forget, and violence may shake her recollection and she relives the trauma.
Who trained/raised Healer? The guy on the motorcycle? And his father was another of the friends who was a news reporter?I still cannot figure this out too well.  Someone (sorry I cannot credit you) pointed out healer wants to buy that island off the coast of Panama because he was living there at one point with his master? 
Why did his mother leave? Could not bear to be reminded of his father? Or to make money? Healer says he has no family when he speaks about the three numbers on his cell phone, he says he has no friends etc. 
I am also not sure why MH wants Healer dead. Has it to do with the original package delivery? MH wants to remove all traces?