[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

rrmski said: Hi everyone! I'm new here.... actually, not so new. I've been a silent lurker since episode 1. For a long time I've not been in Soompi but I just want to comment about how much I this drama. Well, now I can say... I'm totally in love with this drama. This love is about to turn into obsession, it that already didn't happen.

This drama is so cool, fun, exciting and thrilling... I keep watching all action scenes. I can't count how many times I already watched them. The OTP scenes are not falling behind as I like both of them so much...Not just Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook but their characters as well. Each time I see them together... my screen just shines from the chemistry the two of them share!

The story is so good. I really like the wise style of Song Ji Na writing. At first it was confusing trying the figure out the back story, but I like to see how the dotes are being connected and it's becoming more and more clear and interesting. Also, I really like how it has everything: comedy, thriller, action, romance and mystery. Very addicting combination. I must add, it has only been four episodes but I was moved so many times already. The rooftop conversation-the saving scene, Jung Hoo with his mother including the scenes as child, when the OTP were sleeping as children and as grown ups (it really show what a strong bond they have) and even the hand kiss.

The directing and editing team are doing excellent job as well. Very clever and professional. Even though some might say the action scenes are exaggerated, it is exactly what draws me into the drama even more. It is definitely cool and high quality level. I personally love it!!! And not to forget... The awesome OST... songs and background music. It an important addition because it is giving the scenes a different and special feeling. In a strange way, it eases my mind.

Finally, I hope the rating improve because this drama deserves more. Much more. It's not that low, though. But I still wish it was higher. And that wish comes from someone who doesn't care about rating at all. I feel I will love it all the way, no matter the ratings.

Almost forgot, great forum you have here. The atmosphere is as good as it is in the drama. :D I hope to post here many times until the ending! ;)

carmens said: and something cute and amazing at the same time

looks like she remembered and recognized him in sleepsleeping she grabbed his arm and felt safe

andlook what Dad saw next morning please don't quote imagesto call the power of habit?
Smiley love 143.gif

the power of habit
one day a wolf came and ate a sheep the shepherd took the rifle, went into the forest and in the evening he returned with the wolf deadthe next day another wolf ate a sheepthe shepherd took the rifle, went into the forest and in the evening he returned with the wolf dead
the third day a sheepate a sheepthe shepherd took the rifle, went into the forest and in the evening he returned with the wolf dead

This is a poetry, a mini fable written by Marin Sorescua poet from my countryI like it and appreciate the  writer.

:D

carmens said: I think the breakup scene between Healer boy and his mumm was right when his mother remarried and went to her new home.But she did not abandoned  the child, probably one of the reasons she was remarried was to can raise the boy  ... I agree with you @bebebisous33  in which she did not say anything to her new husbend about the child who she left home ,  but I'm sure Healer loves her and kept the  relationship with her because he knows that she did not abandoned him ..
she remembered thatHe does not like red beansHe knew that she likes red beans

how touching !!

!BkEKg2f.png?1
why does she look so surprised
8hPQVaf.png?1
??? why does she look so sad when she looks at him??
zkuB9T5.png?1

!

:o3

@AdelaM,  I also think he thinks she's dead but if he finds she's alive I do believe he would try and kill her because he wants her past life to her Dad wipe away from earth.. He will always worry what do she remember or that part of her memory coming back that can tell her mom,, I think he's real twisted in his love for her because to tell his brother that he's they child is a little twisted don't you think.. 

First @amvondo please please remove the pictures from the quote! It's against soompi's rules and we can be warned by moderators! Ty very much!

@valsava yes if the evil Hyung finds out she is still alive he will do everything in his power to kill her, again! And this most probably will happen! But first they will meet and her memories of his face colloborated with the picture we can see it EVerywhere will make her understand who is that man! But fortunately for her she has 2 strong and stubborn men near her ready 24h/24h to protect her:)

@amvondo to delete the pic on quoted post, you can just delete the pic(s) and leave the comment intact...
For more how-to, read here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

Kdramas thread rules: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2019874/k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules#latest

It's against soompi rules to post double n quote images and/or video because it has to do with bandwidth.. It would take longer time to access the thread if there are more pics available.. Hope this helps \:D/

For photocopy machine lovers :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uMjObYWhY

For CYS's dad hilarity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkzNKhUo64

For Drunken YS 8-X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_3rm6Za8Bc

For badass Jeong Hoo lovers B-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMNmvd-Td_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046bit1xsUE
cr: dramaKBS YT

class="entry-title"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook grows in his acting through constant practice

The secret behind actor Ji Chang Wook’s growth in his acting has been revealed.  

Behind-the-scenes cuts of Ji Chang Wook, who has earned his seat as a dependable actor once again through the drama “Healer”, are drawing attention.   

Continue reading

bebebisous33 said: I have been thinking why Helaer is only eating junk food... maybe, eating good (home made) dishes reminds him of his mother. The fact, she had cooked for him his favourite dish as the last meal they would ever share must have hurt him a lot. From that moment, he couldn't eat something like that, he would think of his mother and miss her even more!

Something I learn today when I watch Healer ep. 4 :-B

If you're running or hiding from your director/supervisor. Run!!!!.......

But never forget your coffee ~O) =))

I kept repeating CYS's scene, girl never let go of that coffee, she even took a drink. :))

namyo said: Something I learn today when I watch Healer ep. 4 :-B If you're running or hiding from your director/supervisor. Run!!!!....... But never forget your coffee ~O) =)) I kept repeating CYS's scene, girl never let go of that coffee, she even took a drink. :))

@saved2K‌ and about the dinosaurs talk =)) even her that knows that she starts talking about the dinosaurs it a warning that she needs to stop drinking. When she told JH "You're a dinosaur jerk" =))

This episode was packed with funny moments it was well balanced.

If chingus here have the gif of CYS trying to run away yet she doesn't let go of her coffee, I'll appreciate it. =))

I tried running while crouching today. =)) I stick with normal running. I'm definitely in bad shape

Guest thaoweo

Do you ever wonder.. What I always wonder about ahjumma's real motive especially when she hacks into his system and makes him go to work =)) =)) =))

image-116.jpg

I ship this couple definitely.. Sawrry Changmin ship.. :trollface:

saved2K said: bebebisous33 said: I have been thinking why Helaer is only eating junk food... maybe, eating good (home made) dishes reminds him of his mother. The fact, she had cooked for him his favourite dish as the last meal they would ever share must have hurt him a lot. From that moment, he couldn't eat something like that, he would think of his mother and miss her even more!