[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

tarjig said: Well I'm here again to express my continued love affair with JCW! I'm loving the parkour in this drama.  I get a Superman Lois Lane/Clark Kent vibe! And I love CLARK KENT (old and new)!!! I really hope that our OTP know of their past relationship soon.  They were so cute as kids and just as cute as adults.  But, did anyone else get the feeling that Dad had seen them like that before? Did I miss something?

valsava said: tarjig said: Well I'm here again to express my continued love affair with JCW! I'm loving the parkour in this drama.  I get a Superman Lois Lane/Clark Kent vibe! And I love CLARK KENT (old and new)!!! I really hope that our OTP know of their past relationship soon.  They were so cute as kids and just as cute as adults.  But, did anyone else get the feeling that Dad had seen them like that before? Did I miss something?

amvondo said: valsava said: tarjig said: Well I'm here again to express my continued love affair with JCW! I'm loving the parkour in this drama.  I get a Superman Lois Lane/Clark Kent vibe! And I love CLARK KENT (old and new)!!! I really hope that our OTP know of their past relationship soon.  They were so cute as kids and just as cute as adults.  But, did anyone else get the feeling that Dad had seen them like that before? Did I miss something?

kanyaprasetyo said: @amvondo to delete the pic on quoted post, you can just delete the pic(s) and leave the comment intact...
For more how-to, read here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

Kdramas thread rules: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2019874/k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules#latest

It's against soompi rules to post double n quote images and/or video because it has to do with bandwidth.. It would take longer time to access the thread if there are more pics available.. Hope this helps \:D/

@saved2K‌ CYS went through abuse, who knows by how many people, sometimes it's not amnesia but she, even at a young could just have decided to block herself from horrible experience and the nightmares could be a vague memory.

I have been watching again the episode 2 and noticed that KMH tried indirectly to talk about his dilemna if he should tell her the truth about the past or not. He mentionned it after bringing her to bed and after she asked for a story. It was about the Noshin study: Trapped in a room with steel walls, one guy is awake, whereas the others are still sleeping. Should he wake the others or not? This was an allegory if he should reveal the past and remind her about her lost husband and friend and should he let rest in peace. Interesting is that MY understood him and asked him what he was hiding.  

saved2K said: So sorry if I have to go back to some scenes in the past episodes..... I'm soooo into this drama :x   so please do share your thoughts  :\">

I rewatched that scene in episode 2 where CYS was narrating her ordeal as a child, so I can fully understand her past.  When she was 5 years old... she thought her parents threw her away because she was told that they found her next to a trash can, is it possible that she has no recollection of her past ?????  she doesn't even know her real name. ....maybe she had an amnesia.  If such were the case the closet scene in her nightmare relates to an event that happened when she was 7... her second adoption. 

I wonder why she was sent to 5 different orphanages, adopted but sent back and on her 2nd adoption was physically abused (her nightmares).... could it be that KMS has something to do with this?????

The scene in episode 1 where her mom prepared lots of food .... it's her death anniversary right??? bit confused here.  Every year KMH is there to help but this year he didn't maybe because he found out she's still alive????

@saved2K‌ I believe the reason for CYS to go from one orphanage is because the orphanage by law or it depends in the country they have to provide the potential adoptive parents information about the child previous adoptive house. There are a few adoptive parents that they thing immediately the child is damage, so really no one can stop them from taking back the child.

So I give a huge credit to her dad and his wife now. They took her out and help her. Ahjumma mentioned he helped criminals, he must know the abusers, maybe not sure. So he probably saw a defenseless child that just wanted to provide the help and love she needed.

Last comment before going to bed... 

The item GSC delivered is still unknown to the viewers. Only KMH knows about it, failed when he hired SS. So this means, KMH and CYS and Healer won't only have to deal with their past, but also they must work together to discover the importance of the item and the conspiracy behind it... They must investigate in the present too, especially if JH is accused of being a murderer! :-h

amvondo said: Hello everyone,
Does anyone know the title of the instrumental piece (it is a Blues song) played when PBS/Healer is introduced as a rookie reporter at Someday News? That Blues song has been played a few times already. I was wondering if it is an American song, or an original instrumental for the drama. I was also wondering if somehow that instrumental piece will be on the OST. It is really a beauti

I am trying to figure these things out so I went back to the 2nd episode and reread the subs from the suicide scene:
Who broke YS's ribs? The night her parents were killed or people who adopted her? YS says that when she was five years old she was found abandoned by the trash. She does not state that she was hurt or beaten.She then says she was adopted and abandoned again. And then adopted the second time. During the second adoption,YS was beaten so badly her ribs were broken and she wanted to or tried to commit suicide. She was seven years old when she was beaten and I think then she was finally adopted a third time by her good parents. (this is according to the English subtitles on Drama Fever - perhaps there is a different translation because I am reading different interpretations).
Does Moon Shik think YS is dead, or does he know she was left by the trash alive?  We have no evidence that Moon Shik really thinks YS is dead. We don't know at this point what specifically he knows or was told about her at that time by the thugs who did that.  We know that her parents' home was trashed. We know that when MH gets there he sees her teddy bear.  We also know that YS's father tells Healer, never to let her see violence, because she saw something violent and terrible in the past. I don't think that is the beating that left her ribs broken. It is more likely the violence she saw was when her father was killed and mother injured, before she was left by the trash. She says she was told that she was left by the trash, not that she remembers it. So the trauma may have caused her too forget, and violence may shake her recollection and she relives the trauma.
Who trained/raised Healer? The guy on the motorcycle? And his father was another of the friends who was a news reporter?I still cannot figure this out too well.  Someone (sorry I cannot credit you) pointed out healer wants to buy that island off the coast of Panama because he was living there at one point with his master? 
Why did his mother leave? Could not bear to be reminded of his father? Or to make money? Healer says he has no family when he speaks about the three numbers on his cell phone, he says he has no friends etc. 
I am also not sure why MH wants Healer dead. Has it to do with the original package delivery? MH wants to remove all traces?

Hi, i'am new at soompi thread.i read all of your opinions and all of them are wonderful.this drama is just so good that i couldn't hold back my self from joining the thread. Anyway, did anyone notice that when healer came to rescue YS he put his jacket on her face for her not to see the violent fighting. Healer is actually a very kind and caring person  :x :x

I went back and rewatched the photocopier scene, and I noticed that after struggling with the photocopier through the entire conversation (~5 minutes?), JH finally managed to make a copy ... of the wrong (blank) side of the sheets =)) =)) =)). His dumbfounded look when the copies came out blank was priceless!  :))

I admit having initial doubts about this show because I hadn't been too impressed by PMY's acting in earlier dramas, but it looks like she's improved a lot in this drama. I am in LOVE with both CYS and JH right now and I think our OTP is adorable (and I usually don't care for romance or OTPs in dramas AT ALL). As long as the show doesn't pull some weird makjang stuff suddenly later on, I think this is going to be one of my favorite dramas for a long time to come.

soso97 said: Hi, i'am new at soompi thread.i read all of your opinions and all of them are wonderful.this drama is just so good that i couldn't hold back my self from joining the thread. Anyway, did anyone notice that when healer came to rescue YS he put his jacket on her face for her not to see the violent fighting. Healer is actually a very kind and caring person  :x :x

bebebisous33 said: Last comment before going to bed... 

The item GSC delivered is still unknown to the viewers. Only KMH knows about it, failed when he hired SS. So this means, KMH and CYS and Healer won't only have to deal with their past, but also they must work together to discover the importance of the item and the conspiracy behind it... They must investigate in the present too, especially if JH is accused of being a murderer! :-h

Hi,@maddymappo, Happy Holiday's to you and your and have A
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkk9zPaH-5o8-2Lxw6HGX
maddymappo said: I am trying to figure these things out so I went back to the 2nd episode and reread the subs from the suicide scene:
Who broke YS's ribs? The night her parents were killed or people who adopted her? YS says that when she was five years old she was found abandoned by the trash. She does not state that she was hurt or beaten.She then says she was adopted and abandoned again. And then adopted the second time. During the second adoption,YS was beaten so badly her ribs were broken and she wanted to or tried to commit suicide. She was seven years old when she was beaten and I think then she was finally adopted a third time by her good parents. (this is according to the English subtitles on Drama Fever - perhaps there is a different translation because I am reading different interpretations).
Does Moon Shik think YS is dead, or does he know she was left by the trash alive?  We have no evidence that Moon Shik really thinks YS is dead. We don't know at this point what specifically he knows or was told about her at that time by the thugs who did that.  We know that her parents' home was trashed. We know that when MH gets there he sees her teddy bear.  We also know that YS's father tells Healer, never to let her see violence, because she saw something violent and terrible in the past. I don't think that is the beating that left her ribs broken. It is more likely the violence she saw was when her father was killed and mother injured, before she was left by the trash. She says she was told that she was left by the trash, not that she remembers it. So the trauma may have caused her too forget, and violence may shake her recollection and she relives the trauma.
Who trained/raised Healer? The guy on the motorcycle? And his father was another of the friends who was a news reporter?I still cannot figure this out too well.  Someone (sorry I cannot credit you) pointed out healer wants to buy that island off the coast of Panama because he was living there at one point with his master? 
Why did his mother leave? Could not bear to be reminded of his father? Or to make money? Healer says he has no family when he speaks about the three numbers on his cell phone, he says he has no friends etc. 
I am also not sure why MH wants Healer dead. Has it to do with the original package delivery? MH wants to remove all traces?

@saved2K‌

its not surprising that a 5 year ols doesnt remember muc, most kids dont. personally i dont remember anything before i was six?

also the repeated adoptions, if back then the country dont hv a proper system in place, perhaps she could Be adopted and then returned again if the new parents cant handle her.

Nowadays many countries have a proper system that vet the adoptive parents background like financial and health conditions but back in 80s korea, i dont know.

in any case, i think its just a melodramatic point that the writer want to give as a sad story for CYS.

@‌virsvirs

thanks for the gif, maybe you just want to post one? :wink:

yeah i was very impressed with that too,just a small gesture to show SJH taking care of CYS and she not noticing it. Also Healer's alertness in any situations. =D> Awesome scriptwriter!

soso97 said: Hi, i'am new at soompi thread.i read all of your opinions and all of them are wonderful.this drama is just so good that i couldn't hold back my self from joining the thread. Anyway, did anyone notice that when healer came to rescue YS he put his jacket on her face for her not to see the violent fighting. Healer is actually a very kind and caring person  :x :x