[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i  can't  understand  why the  legal  wife  nd  the  mistress  are  living  together  in  the  same  house.  are  the rich  truly  morally  bankrupt  in  south  korean  society?how  can  they  set  up  and make  the  daughter in  law  go  to  jail  just  to  covet  the  shares  left  by  her  husband. 

Kdramaftw9 said: Oh I hope the husband doesn't come back. It will be too cliche, plus, I want our heroine to take revenge on the family that wronged her and find out what happened to her husband. If the husband comes back, she will have trouble taking revenge because it IS his family after all. I really love the main male actor. He is very handsome and looks like the person who will help our heroine. I'm not sure how their romance will develop but I cannot wait. 
Btw, when the lead actor wife died in car accident, was the person driving the youngest daughter of the rich family? (the girl who likes the main actor)  

I love the pace of this drama. Love that they didn't spend a lot of time on the past. Every episode revels one mystery after another. 

TLW Ep 5...random thots
UBsR7is.jpg
Xu5aFfv.jpg
yzAYyGq.jpg

On the wall in HOPE ORPHANAGE, we are shown the photos of NWS and his dad. I think it was the nun who's been sending NWS those letters, including this latest one that requested him to visit the orphanage with some pastries/bread, as well as pique his curiosity about his childhood.

fWLYC3b.jpg

I think the other woman who's holding young NWS' hand in this photo, if it wasn't his mom SBN, then it's prob CAR who brought NWS to the orphanage after SBN went to prison.
cFykc6W.jpg
ELDMoia.jpg
ivcVXWA.jpg

I think Prez Ma's first wife knows who NWS' dad is, perhaps even his mom. At the dinner table, when she sees NWS, she asked if he has seen her, and exclaimed that NWS looks a lot like someone she knows. CAR was curious, and prob anxious due to guilt, and asked her who was it she knows. Hmmm...could it be that NWS' dad, aka SBN's husband, was biz partner with Prez Ma back in those days, and Prez Ma caused the death by fire, and framed SBN for the crime? And Prez Ma's accomplice was his mistress CAR? Seems probable.
What do you all think?
PS: All screencaps credit as tagged.

Eye-candy anyone? LOL Why is it that kdramas are almost never without scenes like these? :):\"> :\"> :\"> Not complaining though, just wondering...hehe
PiS3PEl.jpg
ku8fmsZ.jpg
F6LInSz.jpg
ERmfTlL.jpg

Btw, that scar on NWS' left shoulder, it looks like a scar caused by burns/heat/fire. He was prob in the house when the fire happened, and could it be that CAR rescued him from the fire, then sent him to HOPE Orphanage secretly by herself, without the knowledge of Prez Ma? 
Hmm.... :-?
PS: All screencaps credit as tagged.

Ep 5...Another cute segment of NWS with little Byeol...dad trying to dig out secret info from 6 years old daughter whose lips are sealed. Tight!... LOL :))

0gAag3X.jpg
NWS: Little Byeol, didn't you say you went to the retention center with grandpa last time?
h41IrG9.jpg
Byeol: Grandpa told me not to say he went to see his girlfriend
95sY69a.jpg
NWS: There's no secrets between daddy and daughter
4eraMfI.jpg
NWS: Tell me, who is grandpa's girlfriend?
rZln0KR.jpg
Byeol: I'm already 6, old enough to keep secrets.
p7K7OIC.jpg
Byeol: Biyane. (and leaves the room...Haha. You go girl, little Byeol :-bd)

CR: As tagged

I really love this drama. But i wonder whats gonna happen with the baby thats in jail im so sad that he has to leave

Previous drama by same script writers was not a cup of tea to put it mildly. Having watched OHYI I hesitated watching this show, the former having left a bad taste. I don't know if that has anything to do with viewers response to this one but could be one reason. Anyway, so far am enjoying the show, so I am glad I did not hesitate for long

Guest Kdramaftw9

@Jadecloud
Thanks! Cause I was wondering, maybe she might be the cause of his wife death? I don't think she will be that cruel though. 

Since it is written by the same writer as 100 year inheritance I am waiting for the end.  Too much hate and drama again. 

>:) :ar!

Agree 1000%. Too bad that it's likely the show is a victim of it's predecessor. But it's still early, the writers may surprise us and tone down the makjang.

@andy78, yes it's so heartbreaking about MO' baby and her father. It was quite a telling picture, the transition from her fathers' funeral where she is alone, then cut to the villainous family having an otherwise elaborate dinner without a care in the world. The juxtaposition

of those two scenes...simply heartbreaking

Archived