[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how i wish they could just use flashbacks to set up how and why they all got in jail, its obv the father will set her up so he can get his stock back and have a fool to take his fall. is anyone else thinking the male lead is the old lady son?

k0de said: how i wish they could just use flashbacks to set up how and why they all got in jail, its obv the father will set her up so he can get his stock back and have a fool to take his fall. is anyone else thinking the male lead is the old lady son?

I will check this forum from time to time to see if anything changes that will pique my interest.  I am fan of a few of the actors in the drama such as Ko Du Shim who I know will do a good job regardless of the quality of the drama.  Then again, it's equally painful to watch good actors wasted in a poorly constructed and written drama.

Hmmm :-? I've watched both episodes and I got to tell you that I'm totally Hooked, and all I need now is my Pole, Sinker, and Bait to get started which I'm loving it so far..

I truly believe like some of you have mentioned that MSI (handsome) husband might have been murdered, by one of his own family member's in which everyone is out for themselves and it's called GREED!!

I just love WSN little girl especially when they visit her mother grave and her words had me saying (no she didn't) ;)) and totally looking for this weekend..

IBELIS said: The BIL killing the son is a possibility I'm just stuck on how no body was found. I was way off the mark about what the trouble is  the son left the wife all his stock in the company which makes her dangerous. I know we haven't gotten there yet but being charged with a crime shouldn't have any effect on her owning the company shares. I do believe it will be the BIL that will set her up to go to jail. The bigger question for me would be why she would accept such a position knowing she's not qualified. It's not like this is a loving family that would be willing to help her. From the start all they ever talk about is kicking her out so what would make her think they would allow her to run their family company? 
I did enjoy the first two episodes but if our lead is going to be this gullible and dumb I might have issues, in fact I might even start rooting for the bad guys.

I think the old lady-BN- who's in prison might think that her son (obviously her son is WS) is dead like her husband, cos if she knew he's alive she might had fought harder to get out of prison. So I'm really curious to know how they got separated, but at the same time I just wish we are back to the present cos I can't handle watching more of SI being pitiful and bullied by the whole family. I hope there will be only 2 more episodes of being in the past. 
Its really so ironic how they all think that Soo In is the big fish to catch now when she's actually the smallest fish of them all. Its so obvious that SI younger sister in law- Joo Hee- likes WS. But who do you think WS will fall in love with? Of course its SI not JH, which will turn her into a hateful and jealous person. Who actually felt a tad sorry for SI but after she's rejected the full transformation and plotting will take place. Anyway I'm just speculating.
I might stop watching this for now and resume after 8 episodes :-?

@suchadiva42, If Wsn was helping her then it would mean her younger SIL will be the one to frame her because of her and Wsn closeness it would be out of pure jealousy and the family needs to get those stocks from her..    

Yes that's a good one and when the SIL does find out WSN likes MSI all hell is going to break loose, framing, stealing, lying, and the whole 9 yards..

Guest hunterdd

Thaila Bastos said:
I will check this forum from time to time to see if anything changes that will pique my interest.  I am fan of a few of the actors in the drama such as Ko Du Shim who I know will do a good job regardless of the quality of the drama.  Then again, it's equally painful to watch good actors wasted in a poorly constructed and written drama.

suchadiva42 said: Hmmm :-? I've watched both episodes and I got to tell you that I'm totally Hooked, and all I need now is my Pole, Sinker, and Bait to get started which I'm loving it so far.. I truly believe like some of you have mentioned that MSI (handsome) husband might have been murdered, by one of his own family member's in which everyone is out for themselves and it's called GREED!! I just love WSN little girl especially when they visit her mother grave and her words had me saying (no she didn't) ;)) and totally looking for this weekend..

I like this drama so far. But i wanna see them in jail. And i also think that the bad/family people are getting punished in the last episode like always. The mistress son is gonna like the mother of his child later on and the 2 leads are finally gonna be together at episode 37 or atleast ep 36 will be the huge confession that will end with a kiss and cliffhanger

sherrrr said: I like this drama so far. But i wanna see them in jail. And i also think that the bad/family people are getting punished in the last episode like always. The mistress son is gonna like the mother of his child later on and the 2 leads are finally gonna be together at episode 37 or atleast ep 36 will be the huge confession that will end with a kiss and cliffhanger

Archived