[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud" Thank and deeply appreciate your effort as well as hard work!

I'm glad this drama is at the right peek, in which they all ending up in jail with a couple of episodes in, So we can now see how it plays out from until the end of this drama.. but I'm ready to fasten my seatbelt and ride that rollercoaster in which this drama is a must see, I'm loving it..

Guest sullifish

just finished watching ep 4 subtitle....the interesting one will be starting next week... the revenge and everything against Ma family...that father is the cruel one in that family.. how could he doing that to innocent of daughter in-law??cant wait for ep 5 and ep 6...

sullifish said: just finished watching ep 4 subtitle....the interesting one will be starting next week... the revenge and everything against Ma family...that father is the cruel one in that family.. how could he doing that to innocent of daughter in-law??cant wait for ep 5 and ep 6...

stuartjmz said: sullifish said: just finished watching ep 4 subtitle....the interesting one will be starting next week... the revenge and everything against Ma family...that father is the cruel one in that family.. how could he doing that to innocent of daughter in-law??cant wait for ep 5 and ep 6...

I can't believe I caved in and watched it and I'm here X_X  I guess it was all talk and no action :-@ But seriously its not my fault that these Kdramas are cheesy, predictable and  melodramatic= Can't stop watching! Andwaaaaaae Kwang Soo's style :))

Right so I'm really glad the writer surprised me and didn't prolong SI time as a CEO. But that old man is just so disgusting, I don't even have any other word to describe what kind of person he is. He didn't need to go to that extend, its more like he's punishing her for daring to marry his son and now his getting revenge. Especially as his son isn't around to protect her. And also actually while he was ill and after his son death the company become in bad shape so I guess he needed to put the blame on someone.

I thought that the old man's mistress was the kindest mistress I have ever seen in a Kdrama, well I take that back now. How can she possibly put a pregnant woman (with her own unborn grandchild) in prison, wow her and the old man are seriously ''a match made in heave''. Then again that girl was just too much trouble, she had the right to be angry and all, but she should have backed off and knew when not to cross the line with evil/bastards (that word was flying around in this episode) rich people. OMG regarding that word, I think that MDJ might not be the old man son! I found it strange the way his mother looked at his father's right hand man as if there is/was something between them. Well and I got carried away with kdrama land and came with that assumption  :D

So our hero and heroine will finally start their love story in the next episode, ohh they are actually a cute couple. I'm excited to see how BM and him will interact. So far so good, hope it stays that way. Aww I will miss Poong Geum and ''Mr Director'' scenes though. They were really funny.

Guest keitachan

Chances are the OB (old bast ard) is the one that did the murdering and setup. He is just too too evil. I mean not only did her set up his daughter-in-law but then he had to rub her nose in it. Sheesh. But be prepared for little to no retribution. Korean dramas are as light on justice as their legal system seems to be. Revenge dramas tend to be "Oh I'm so sorry you tried to kill/maim/destroy me. It must have been such a traumatic experience for you.Let me wish you well and let you off the hook for all the evil you just spent x amount of episodes perpetrating against me, my friends, my family, etc."
As for our main lead, I don't care how low your self-esteem. The fact that the OB told her he wanted her out of the house and that she needs to know her place and the next day wanted to make her CEO over all his kids would ring a bell of warning with a 5 year old much more a grown woman. I jst can't feel any sympathy for her over all those going-ons. Considering how she was railing and carrying on with the male lead at the water's edge about the ring and the way she pushed the kid at the hospital and never apologized she is not all nicey-nicey. Her personality is all over the place. I hope this is not a portent of things to come in this drama. 
Seems the dead husband was the only decent person in that family.

@jadecloud, thank you for recapping the drama.  I know, a lot of effort went into that.

Thank you everyone for their insights and POV

@badsmuler, thank you for letting us know about the ratings.

I totally do not understand how MSI trusted her FIL.  She knew he hated her guts. In the funeral home he told her to disappear from his life and that he never accepted  her marriage to his son.....And she goes along with his plan taking over the company and giving him all her stock that she inherited from her husband.  Talk about stupidity....

She even had a recollection of these events in prison.  She remembered how he felt nothing but contempt for her.  Also CAR told her in the event of the her inauguration, to "trust people very slowly."

I also don't understand why everyone seem to think she did not know she inherited the stock from her husband.   Chairman Ma came to the prison with the lawyer and had her transfer her stock back to him. Her response was"well, if it's good for the company I'll do it" and she signed the papers with hardly any hesitation.

I think she is beyond naive and acted with pure stupidity, from the moment she accepted the position she knew well she was not qualified for, and trusted her FIL.  She was damn easy to manipulate

Is that why Chairman Ma never accepted her or liked her?  I thought it was a bit strange, that he would not accept the woman his beloved son loved so much and chose to marry. 

For that matter, I wish we had some background on her and her husband's romance/marriage.  They sure seem like an unlikely couple. (and that was not a shotgun wedding)

@irilight,  She is just down right stupid.. She's to nice when it comes to that family and trying to get there apprvcal none of them approve of not the ans certainly not now she sign it because she don;t wan't to seen as a golddigger 

irilight said:
@jadecloud, thank you for recapping the drama.  I know, a lot of effort went into that.

Thank you everyone for their insights and POV

@badsmuler, thank you for letting us know about the ratings.

I totally do not understand how MSI trusted her FIL.  She knew he hated her guts. In the funeral home he told her to disappear from his life and that he never accepted  her marriage to his son.....And she goes along with his plan taking over the company and giving him all her stock that she inherited from her husband.  Talk about stupidity....

She even had a recollection of these events in prison.  She remembered how he felt nothing but contempt for her.  Also CAR told her in the event of the her inauguration, to "trust people very slowly."

I also don't understand why everyone seem to think she did not know she inherited the stock from her husband.   Chairman Ma came to the prison with the lawyer and had her transfer her stock back to him. Her response was"well, if it's good for the company I'll do it" and she signed the papers with hardly any hesitation.

I think she is beyond naive and acted with pure stupidity, from the moment she accepted the position she knew well she was not qualified for, and trusted her FIL.  She was damn easy to manipulate

Is that why Chairman Ma never accepted her or liked her?  I thought it was a bit strange, that he would not accept the woman his beloved son loved so much and chose to marry. 

For that matter, I wish we had some background on her and her husband's romance/marriage.  They sure seem like an unlikely couple. (and that was not a shotgun wedding)

Archived