[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

irilight said: Great news everyone,  :-c

@ggry, @joy17, @jadecloud, @valsava, @suchadiva42, @Ldy_Gmerm, @Lmangla, @gerrytan8063, @tulip06, @msmy @rome_jyap

Legendary Witch is going to be subbed by kDrama aka Soompi TV!      So happy   :)

http://tv.soompi.com/en/shows/the-legendary-witch

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

irilight

said: Great news everyone,  :-c

@ggry, @joy17, @jadecloud, @valsava, @suchadiva42, @Ldy_Gmerm, @Lmangla, @gerrytan8063, @tulip06, @msmy @rome_jyap

Legendary Witch is going to be subbed by kDrama aka Soompi TV!      So happy  

:)

irilight said: Great news everyone,  :-c

Legendary Witch is going to be subbed by kDrama aka Soompi TV!      So happy   :)

Guest sullifish

can anyone pm me the ep 1 raw torrent link???i cant find it on the website that i always download...
and then is there any website that gonna sub this drama?cant find in viki and dramafeverthanks

More Ep 1 screencaps....
MSI gets unconscious from her second tripping by badazzzzz SPG. When she wakes up, it's the start of her flashback to her waking up at the hospital, rushing to her hubby's funeral, where she is seen crying a lot.
5YycQA9.jpg
H7eXtxL.jpg
RRRm9TK.jpg
J2b87JF.jpg
7Q0jq2S.jpg
LFvtyWt.jpg
aqstMph.jpg
FVMuJCw.jpg
9AhGhKx.jpg
reg2GI2.jpg

More Ep 1 screencaps...
Then comes the introduction of MSI's late hubby's family and relatives. Father-in-law visits late son's funeral, chided MSI and left in a huff. Father-in-law is antagonistic to MSI, and has not been happy about his son's marriage with MSI.
I6kR51h.jpg
ZeshWSd.jpg
MSI's brother-in-law, husband to MSI's late hubby;s sister.7vh5N2Y.jpg
ZDDg0or.jpg
PwylSTJ.jpg
EiEivGD.jpg
6rB48dM.jpg

More Ep 1 screencaps......
Introduction of more family and relatives coming to funeral. CAR/JIH is apparently mom to MSI's late hubby's younger brother. Don't know what TWH/LJW relation is yet. JIH looks so gorgeous and classy in black.
IKW3Qs7.jpg5HN18FE.jpg
dnODrW3.jpg
EKyiT7a.jpg
E3WPQNU.jpg

can anyone pm me the ep 1 raw torrent link???

i cant find it on the website that i always download...

and then is there any website that gonna sub this drama?
cant find in viki and dramafever
thanks

You go to this soompi' main page and find the subbed website! I have listed two of them!

Archived