Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

@sophora I don't think it's off-topic to post information about either one of them....I think it helps know them as individuals better and then enabling us to know them as a couple better as well.  Good idea to do the spoiler tag thingy though, for those who don't want to read it....although they will be missing out. To me this is what these thread are all about...providing information and points of view to share with each other.  I personally appreciate all the effort you are going through to inform us more about our couple.  I am just dying for more episodes, I don't even care if they are subbed....I will be happy with RAW :)
Thanks for your posts!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophora

Thank you @PeggyM for your kind words :)Please, no need to thank me for my posts   :\">   I am just really happy that we have this thread, and have one another to share thoughts/info with :)  And I really can't wait for the episode tonight either.
Share some photos of filming today.  I like how they have fun even when surrounded by a crowd :)  And how she's got bananas on her dress LOLcr: Weibo & normal_iceberg62c492d4jw1eib026chxqj20f00qoac1.jpg?gl=
62c492d4jw1eib078enm0j20f00qowgb.jpg?gl=
62c492d4jw1eib07u53c2j20f00qowg4.jpg?gl=
62c492d4jw1eib08pxot1j20qo0f076o.jpg?gl=

Guest sophora

Photo spam: more images of CS & LY with food :))cr: LY's Weibo for the first photo; sorry, forgot where I got the second photo from...
f61c8826cffc1e1710251eeb4890f603718de98c
90aa9fcad1c8a786a95ae5e36509c93d71cf5024Edited to add one more photo...again it's CS & LY with...what else...food.I like LY's smile here, seems like she's up to something again; especially in contrast to CS's expression, or lack there of  :)) cr: JYPnation's Weibo7785bb39jw1eib6nrohbrj20lx0fywhd.jpg?gl=PeggyM I've PM'ed you.

@sophora   I'm loving all the informations you're posting about LY!  This thread was unbalanced  ^:)^  too little informations about the ladyThank you and please keep it coming!  
I bet he was touched seeing her with a banana dress  ;))

*******(as tagged)BsacyYTCIAATp6S.jpg:largePermalien de l'image intégrée
Permalien de l'image intégréePermalien de l'image intégrée

@Serendibite Thanks for posting the RAW...I tried to stay up to watch livestream @sophora, but I fell asleep :(  That time difference is just too much.  Next time I will take a nap and wake up early to try and watch.  At least we have kind people to post the RAW for now.....Hopefully the kind person who subs will be able to get them done soon as well. Off to watch :)

Waahhh!!! I just came back from a weekend reunion and was hurrying home so I can watch the vids but - alas!!!  I can't watch it - it won't open!

PLEASE HELP THIS AHJUMMA OR I WILL GET A HEART ATTACK!!!!  I NEED TO SEE CHANSUNG AND LIUYAN!!!

@viryra I wish I could help you, not sure why they don't work for you, I am not having any problem....maybe try going to youtube directly???  Hope it works for you soon, I know you need your "fix" lol

@serendibite - I was able to watch on my cellphone but not on my computer!

OMG!!! How can they be so adorable together?  Getting real close to each  other!  I think cleaning her house is a pay-off for the food he  ate.  He loves to eat and having somebody like LY cook for him those hearty meals does make CS real happy!

As I mentioned earlier, I love CS hair without the bangs - this makes him a little mature.  He was so playful!  Who would have thought LY would change sheets like that (because I don't do it that way) - and who would have thought Chan Sung would play trick  on  her?

Now all I have to do is wait for more - but wait for the subs of the previous episodes first.

@sophora - thank you for the contributions - much appreciated!!

This is actually the first time I've had problems with playing the video.  I'll play around with it - maybe I need to update  my media player.

Looks like they are going on a zip-wire instead of bungee jumping!! Scary!!!

Love pic walking on the sand holding hands.  Thanks again @serendibite for sharing!

Guest sophora

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words, I will definitely post more about LY when I can :)  @ahjummafan your name reminds me of what LY said when asked what she was like in real life, she said that she's an ahjumma.  Well, she sure is one pretty ahjumma :))@PeggyM Same thing happened to me!  I also fell asleep last night and didn't catch it live, which is I guess a good thing as I had to get up early for work anyhow :))@viyra  I love the pics of them on the beach too.  As for why your youtube clips can't be played, apart from media updates, I've also read that clearing "caches and cookies" might help? (I don't know what that means really, not tech-savvy at all; just quoting :) )Video won't play https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/58129?hl=enClear caches and cookies https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050

Thanks again everyone for sharing, and @serendibite for ep8 & all the photos; am going to watch it right now!  Catch you later :-h

Photo spam: CS & LY at Macau Tower yesterdaycr: Weibo & as tagged71bb39afjw1eic3z4yhw4j20dc0hsac1.jpg?gl=
71bb39afjw1eib6y5xtaxj20dc0hstaj.jpg?gl=
Just for fun, here are some "behind the scenes" photos of the photos above: (putting them in spoiler for the privacy and safety (?) of the instructor in the orange tee :)) )

71bb39afjw1eic40lmzwcj20dc0hs76i.jpg?gl=71bb39afjw1eic406s9vbj20dc0hsac6.jpg?gl=71bb39afjw1eic414h25sj20dc0hs0v0.jpg?gl=71bb39afjw1eic3zpxlsuj20dc0hsmzh.jpg?gl=71bb39afjw1eic3zb5z9ej20dc0hs40r.jpg?gl=

=))
Edited to add:Just finished watching ep8, and I want to watch it again already!  :)Can't wait for the next episode!  [-O< And it's just Monday today...it's gonna be a loooong week...

I really loved the recent episode, except for the fact that it left me wanting MORE!!! lol  I see they are getting closer with one another, Chansung does not seem to hesitate with the skinship...waiting for english subs though to find out what all was really happening....did it seem like he was displaying a little jealousy here and there??  I think for sure he was really loving her in that green dress, I think they call the QiPao, is that correct.  She really looked sexy in that and I could tell by his reaction, he thought so too.  
Thanks for the pictures of the coming episodes....they make me super excited for to watch them!!  I wish they aired more than once a week!!!  Patience, got to have patience Peggy!! :)  :-w

This couple is doing a lot of the same things that Key/Ari from GWGM did when they went to Macau for their "honeymoon".  I hope they don't get bothered by fans like they did when they went on the gondola ride, because it really detracted from the romance of it.  Seeing these pics makes me want to go to Macau though.....first I need to find the right person to go with, lol
Thanks for sharing the pics @serendibite and @sophora too!  lol that you fell asleep as well....maybe next weekend we can make it till it comes on!!

Archived